Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

Between last night and this morning I won 68 times in a row. I'm surprised this thing still has codes, these contests usually die pretty quick.

[quote name='rpmboy']People said hours for 10 minute mail

EDIT: dodgeme, you got 3k in 56 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, yeah it's taking quite a while. I've hit refresh the 10 minutes twice now.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Hmm, yeah it's taking quite a while. I've hit refresh the 10 minutes twice now.[/QUOTE]

use catchmail. its only a 3 minute wait

[quote name='DaKid469']use catchmail. its only a 3 minute wait[/QUOTE]

Catchmail or mailcatch? Using the latter gives me an almost instant email. Also on three wins in a row.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Catchmail or mailcatch? Using the latter gives me an almost instant email. Also on three wins in a row.[/QUOTE]

look at my post, its mailcatch

[quote name='wickedxbrad']i've tried ten times today what gives. any tips[/QUOTE]

-different email, address, and maybe name (John Smith is working 100% for me)
-real address
-use mailcatch

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, its mailcatch. Im trying to juggle mailcatch with the contest with this forum while trying to play online.

As for addresses, just type in "restaraunts near me" and grab those :D

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']I've tried using proxies, real address & changing email client. Nothing works for me.[/QUOTE]
rpmboy's guide to winning this contest
-real address
-use mailcatch

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpmboy']rpmboy's guide to winning this contest
-real address
-use mailcatch (pro tip, using the random address on the home page does not work as it's probably too long)[/QUOTE]
I've spent several hours trying all of that yesterday. I assume the addresses on fakenamegen are real. This has been driving me insane.

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']I've spent several hours trying all of that yesterday. I assume the addresses on fakenamegen are real. This has been driving me insane.[/QUOTE]

It's not good to assume. go get some local ones that are 100% real

-real address
-use mailcatch (pro tip, using the random address on the home page does not work as it's probably too long)[/QUOTE]
I've been using the random address on the home page and I've gotten a few codes that way

[quote name='DaKid469']I've been using the random address on the home page and I've gotten a few codes that way[/QUOTE]

Ok then. probably did'nt wait enough. custom ones just come faster for me

-real address
-use mailcatch[/QUOTE]

I Have Finally One for Once using this Thanks :)

Hrm wondering if anyone has beaten my score? I got 16k yesterday in about two hours. But stopped there.. out of fear of getting noticed.
I spent 6400 in games today.
Gave 5600 away. And have another 4k unused.
Going to save the rest for new releases, looking forward to trials evo and dotp 2013

[quote name='Artrigis']Hrm wondering if anyone has beaten my score? I got 16k yesterday in about two hours. But stopped there.. out of fear of getting noticed.
I spent 6400 in games today.
Gave 5600 away. And have another 4k unused.
Going to save the rest for new releases, looking forward to trials evo and dotp 2013[/QUOTE]

Care to share how 16k in 2hrs was gotten?

Really easily.. Tempinbox, make an acct, copy paste it over to the time machine, make up real sounding name each time. Real sounding address each time, made it like an apartment complex going from 1-100
play the match game.. concentrate, finish it quickly.
I had the whole process of make email, beat game, complete in under 1 min each time.
Edit: The important part is not to waste any time on playing the game twice under one email, that's a time waster

[quote name='iKnowledge']Tempinbox was king yesterday[/QUOTE]
Yes..tempinbox was an integral part of it, that and like I say don't waste time with 2 plays on one email.

[quote name='iKnowledge']tempinbox has been down today, but there are many others out there like it, mailinator, 10minutemail, etc. just google temp email[/QUOTE]

not 10 minute mail reports of hours for codes to arrive i use mailcatch about 3 mins

Hrm.. while I'm here. What are peoples thoughts on these MSP?
1. Is everyone rushing to redeem and spend them immediately for fear of them being taken away?
2. Just rushing to redeem them to your account, thinking once they are there they're safe?
3. No fear at all and all sitting unused in a word document?

I've been going with 1.

[quote name='Artrigis']Hrm.. while I'm here. What are peoples thoughts on these MSP?
1. Is everyone rushing to redeem and spend them immediately for fear of them being taken away?
2. Just rushing to redeem them to your account, thinking once they are there they're safe?
3. No fear at all and all sitting unused in a word document?

I've been going with 1.[/QUOTE]

3 but I'm redeeming mine on my acc not of fear but for spending and I'll probably lose a word doc lol

bread's done
Back