Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='LondonGaijin']To be fair, the 'other website' hasn't had the headstart we had here, so missing out at this stage is just bad timing.[/QUOTE]

It was posted on the "other website" first. =P

[quote name='Markew001']It was posted on the "other website" first. =P[/QUOTE]

haha, I must be thinking of another other website with leechers in abundance...

[quote name='LondonGaijin']haha, I must be thinking of another other website with leechers in abundance...[/QUOTE]

There certainly are many!

[quote name='Saren Arterius']pardon my ignorance but what is the "other website".[/QUOTE]

I assumed we were talking about slickdeals.. could be wrong.

guy made close to $300 on this site selling these codes
good for him I suppose, tried again still can't win one
lbwhahaha

[quote name='GUNNM']guy made close to $300 on this site selling these codes
lbwhahaha[/QUOTE]
Yeah I gave up a long time ago. I'll try again tomorrow

[quote name='GUNNM']guy made close to $300 on this site selling these codes
lbwhahaha[/QUOTE]

How is that good for him? He's being a douche by hoarding codes people would have won normally, charging them money for it when they would have won it for free. :roll:

Falsifying a shipping address is also a crime. Microsoft has the IP addresses tied to hundreds of accounts of mail fraud for these guys. That's karma, bitch.

[quote name='Blade']How is that good for him? He's being a douche by hoarding codes people would have won normally, charging them money for it when they would have won it for free. :roll:

Falsifying a shipping address is also a crime. Microsoft has the IP addresses tied to hundreds of accounts of mail fraud for these guys. That's karma, bitch.[/QUOTE]
Was able to exploit MS and now he exploited the people on this board for an easy $300. Good for him

For all of you complaining how people supposedly ruined it for you get over it. I believe what your trying to say is that they raped it before you had the chance too.

[quote name='Blade']How is that good for him? He's being a douche by hoarding codes people would have won normally, charging them money for it when they would have won it for free. :roll:

Falsifying a shipping address is also a crime. Microsoft has the IP addresses tied to hundreds of accounts of mail fraud for these guys. That's karma, bitch.[/QUOTE]How many people have falsified their addresses on the internet since the beginning for whatever reason? Guess they can just come arrest us all right?

Listen, you sit on the sidelines while the starting QB goes and wins the game, better yet, go play your saxophone while we fuck the cheerleaders. You can watch if you want to, but it will cost you 1200 MSP.

#hatersgonnahate

[quote name='Parkerktm']For all of you complaining how people supposedly ruined it for you get over it. I believe what your trying to say is that they raped it before you had the chance too.[/QUOTE]

Um no. Not all of us are douche bags who take advantage of contests.

Sorry guys (I started at 60)
feels_good_man.png

This was all last night. I made a new email this morning to see if it was still working and sure enough, it's still pumping out the 160 MSPs. It's a contest, not a giveaway. Not everyone is guaranteed to win points. Just because you don't win doesn't mean they aren't handing the points out anymore.

I should note though that I have noticed that none of the emails I tried last night worked today, so I'm beginning to think once you've won with one email, that's it.

Yeah emails I used last night didnt work today. New ones got me some wins though, but wins went DEAD earlier this afternoon. Haven't been able to win since.

[quote name='RyuujinZero']I blocked out my gamertag because I posted the image somewhere else, where I don't want them to know my tag :p[/QUOTE]

Wow so you redeemed the max amount to what appears to be your primary GT? And here I thought I shouldn't go over 10 codes, let alone on my main GT.

[quote name='Mugatu']Um no. Not all of us are douche bags who take advantage of contests.[/QUOTE]

Or you're just not quick enough. People will do what they've got to do. I don't know how someone doing this hundreds of times ruined your chances of getting one code, one code was still easily obtainable for the past two days. Gtfo and go get butt hurt somewhere else.

[quote name='iKnowledge']How many people have falsified their addresses on the internet since the beginning for whatever reason? Guess they can just come arrest us all right?

Listen, you sit on the sidelines while the starting QB goes and wins the game, better yet, go play your saxophone while we fuck the cheerleaders. You can watch if you want to, but it will cost you 1200 MSP.

#hatersgonnahate[/QUOTE]

made my day, lol. well said sir.

[quote name='ArcticGabe']Why can't I win anything on that website?[/QUOTE]

You have to time it right, keep an eye on the thread and when people post they are winning, try it then.

Before work I got 5 in a row, after work I could not get any.

[quote name='tcbys']Is this still going on.

I only won 160 MSP.

Damn leachers ruining it for the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

That's all you're supposed to win. It's one MSP per acct.

I don't hate on you for the amount of Spacebucks you won.

I choose to hate on you for the size of that screengrab. :booty:

[quote name='RyuujinZero']Sorry guys (I started at 60)
feels_good_man.png
[/QUOTE]

They uped the limit. I've got over 10 k on mine. I only won this contest once though. If I was at work I've play this game all day but been off since this started.

Just tried the game out with mine and my sons email account and got no win since we won yesterday.

Tried it with my ladies account, which was a new one, and also got no win.

Guessing the game is not 1 win per new account anymore.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='nnthomas']Enjoy your soon to be FIFA hack, hoarders. ;)[/QUOTE]

This. I added mine to my second account and bought stuff right away. Letting them sit there is just asking to be hacked by the FiFA people.

[quote name='cin84_12']This. I added mine to my second account and bought stuff right away. Letting them sit there is just asking to be hacked by the FiFA people.[/QUOTE]
what did you buy?

The fifa hax is someone getting into account, buying gold packs with your msp, trading the players then selling them for cash or gold..

[quote name='sir-fly']what did you buy?[/QUOTE]

A couple GoD games to use with my main account and I think I'll use the rest for arcade games.

[quote name='Pwny']The fifa hax is someone getting into account, buying gold packs with your msp, trading the players then selling them for cash or gold..[/QUOTE]

Yep. Never leave large amounts of points or a credit card/Paypal on your account as a payment method for points.

[quote name='cin84_12']A couple GoD games to use with my main account and I think I'll use the rest for arcade games.

Yep. Never leave large amounts of points or a credit card/Paypal on your account as a payment method for points.[/QUOTE]
why not use your real account? if microsoft does anything it will be a console ban

bread's done
Back