Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a live chat about this couple days ago they said 1 -2 days then nothing I did another live chat and they said within the week......

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Wow I just received two packages from MS. One came in a box the other in an envelope, the boxed one had Prototype 2. The envelope is ripped open and is EMPTY, WTF. Binary domain was supposed to be in that one.

Now I'm not sure who do I take this up with, MS or UPS?[/QUOTE]

Report it to both.

[quote name='Masterchip']Update: I got a confirmation code for the 1600 Microsoft points but no code. I know that the confirmation code email SHOULD have the code like you posted but there wasn't anything.

I called microsoft and instead, my order got escalated yet again. Priceless.

Hopefully after this I'll finally be given the points code.[/QUOTE]

I've been having this issue too with a regular 1600 points code separate from the promo. Talked to 2 chat reps in the last week and my order has been escalated to the second level of support...2 weeks for a digital code, ridiculous!

I Chatted with them yesterday and they said I'll get a response in 24-48 hours and even gave me a claim number to show how important my problem is. Yeah, we'll see...

lol i live chatted every 2-3 days for the past weeks and they say 24-48 hours every time and they give me a reference number then if you give it to them they say your reference number is the same and to wait longer

so its been weeks my 1600 points said in process for weeks now its been saying complete for about a week i've done live chats they say 24 - 48 hours I wait 3 days nothing do another live chat they say 1 - 3 days still nothing my order says complete, not in process, I dont have the code they keep telling me to wait some days then still nothing if I dont get it in another week or 2 or a month, its already been around a month what do I do report them file a complaint for credit card fraud false advertising?

also didnt they give people free games before of like dance central 3 and fable the jouerney because their game was delayed a couple days...why not do something really generous for us like another free 1600 points or something I been waiting so long been wanting to use these points from day 1, its the only reason I pre ordered from here coulda got good deal at other places and I was supposed to get the points as soon as I order them, 1 got my points from forza horizon instantly so its not like I should expect a delay, I missed out on lots of half off sales so hook us up microsoftstore :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boris1']so its been weeks my 1600 points said in process for weeks now its been saying complete for about a week i've done live chats they say 24 - 48 hours I wait 3 days nothing do another live chat they say 1 - 3 days still nothing my order says complete, not in process, I dont have the code they keep telling me to wait some days then still nothing if I dont get it in another week or 2 or a month, its already been around a month what do I do report them file a complaint for credit card fraud false advertising?

also didnt they give people free games before of like dance central 3 and fable the jouerney because their game was delayed a couple days...why not do something really generous for us like another free 1600 points or something I been waiting so long been wanting to use these points from day 1, its the only reason I pre ordered from here coulda got good deal at other places and I was supposed to get the points as soon as I order them, 1 got my points from forza horizon instantly so its not like I should expect a delay, I missed out on lots of half off sales so hook us up microsoftstore :)[/QUOTE]

My advice is to call them. Live chat is hardly useful. After several weeks dealing with the customer service, they finally came up with a favorable solution for my missing xbox live points. They are going to issue a partial refund of $30 on a game (Far Cry 3) that I preordered from them.

[quote name='ShinHwaSM']My advice is to call them. Live chat is hardly useful. After several weeks dealing with the customer service, they finally came up with a favorable solution for my missing xbox live points. They are going to issue a partial refund of $30 on a game (Far Cry 3) that I preordered from them.[/QUOTE]
Wow several weeks? Did you summit a survey to them by any chance to get them to credit you a partial refund?

[quote name='TommyLove']Wow several weeks? Did you summit a survey to them by any chance to get them to credit you a partial refund?[/QUOTE]

No, I did not submit any survey. They just told me case was escalated last week and today I got an email from an escalation agent and I told him about my situations and how others are also experiencing the same issue. He responded and said if he can fix it by offering a partial refund.

Just keep trying! Eventually you will get thru to them.

omg you got me excited I checked still don't have mine :mad: just hoping I get it before xmas sales start or before forza horizon rally expansion comes out was planning to use my points for that....

after countless phone calls, chats, and frustration. Finally got my BLOPS 2
1600 pt code about an hour ago..

Think I will miss all of those wonderful moments.......nah!

Glad its over

ahhhh wtf thats like me i been doing countless phone calls and live chats wtf did everybody get theirs but me any1 else not get theirs yet ? :((((

So here's what i got from today's chat with Barbie...

Barbie: Don't worry Microsoft has been released an update of this issue since last friday.
You: Oh, any idea when i will receive my code?
Barbie: And we're sending out emails with the code for the 1600 live points.
Barbie: Kindly wait for the emails if not today at least within the week. Sorry for the delay and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

[quote name='bardockkun']After straight up acting like a diva on the chat I finally got my points.[/QUOTE]

Same, I like to kill them with kindness, but that was not working.

I did a live chat like a week ago and they gave me a $50 off code in the chat for anything :cool: but im still hoping to get the email for my $20 point code they kept promising id get maybe I should live chat about it and get another code for free lol

what should I have used the coupon for though I just got a year of xbox live so I got $50 more points even though I got some from target on black friday lol gona have points for a long time I used my halo 4 coupon on $50 of points too lol

[quote name='henhowc']Hilariously bad that you guys are still having to deal with this a month or two after receiving your games.[/QUOTE]

all good instead of 1600 msp I got a coupon for $50 off anything I want :cool:
still might get the email for 1600 msp too lol and I could probably get another $50 off coupon I dont want to get caught though that I already got one lol

[quote name='boris1']all good instead of 1600 msp I got a coupon for $50 off anything I want :cool:
still might get the email for 1600 msp too lol and I could probably get another $50 off coupon I dont want to get caught though that I already got one lol[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad you're at least getting compensated for the time this is wasting you. Hopefully the others are getting the same treatment.

Finally got my points. Had multiple chats today because i kept getting disconnected. Finally found someone who was smart enough to help and what they did was apply the points directly to my xbox live account. I should have opted out for a $50 coupon :) But i'm glad the whole ordeal is finally over.

bread's done
Back