Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
havent got my black ops 2 bonus yet anyone get theirs? I got my forza horizon one in 2 days on thursday and halo 4 bonus early last friday do they give them ever on weekends or will I maybe not get it till monday I just wana get my bo2 map pass

[quote name='boris1']havent got my black ops 2 bonus yet anyone get theirs? I got my forza horizon one in 2 days on thursday and halo 4 bonus early last friday do they give them ever on weekends or will I maybe not get it till monday I just wana get my bo2 map pass[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(
Nope, still waiting on 2 of them...

For Blops2 there should be the 1600 point code and the $10 off right? There was no pre order stuff was there? I think Nuketown 2025 is in the case?

I'm pretty sure I posted in this thread how to email MS store support to get your codes. They normally reply within 48 hours with your codes you need. Good luck.

Got both copies of Black Ops 2 today and both have Nuketown 2025 map included

Hopefully MS sends the preorder bonus by Wed and hopefully they have the BF pricing on games online (dont want to get more points with the $10 off coupons)

[quote name='boris1']Bo2 codes have been sent out 5 mins ago check your emails ppl[/QUOTE]
Got mine as well

I got the codes, but the game won't be here until tomorrow. Im selling this copy so I can wait another day.

[quote name='Donut2922']Is the download method just MS giving me the code or something directly loaded to your gamertag?[/QUOTE]
You place the order from MS Store using your 1600 pt coupon and they'll email you the code

Edit: Just placed an order for the free pts and the code showed up instantly after submitting the order -- got the confirmation email a few mins after

orded the free points and bought 1600 more with 10$ off code only got those points waiting on the free 1600 code still live chatted they said 3 - 4 hours and it had only 3 and a half hours so they said check back in 30 mins its been another 2 hours still no code :/

Got my codes from blops 2. While I was on the ms store site they had a preview of their bf sale. You guys think we can use the -10 off code on the bf deals?

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Got my codes from blops 2. While I was on the ms store site they had a preview of their bf sale. You guys think we can use the -10 off code on the bf deals?[/QUOTE]

Interesting, the only thing id use my 10 coupon for is forza horizon and i have no interest in buying that game. But for 5 bucks, i havent bought a racing game since burnout paradise. So im kind of curious if it would work too.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Inputted my code for my 1600 points from BLOPS and it's been 8 hours or so now. Still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Over 15 hours and waiting here.

[quote name='not2worried']Over 15 hours and waiting here.[/QUOTE]

I have not received anything either since inputting the code last night. I talked to them via live chat and they "escalated" my order (whatever that means) and so I hope I get it before Friday at least when they have the crazy great XBL deals. I already plan on picking up Rock Band Blitz thats been discounted to 600 points (originally 1200 points)

[quote name='Masterchip']I have not received anything either since inputting the code last night. I talked to them via live chat and they "escalated" my order (whatever that means) and so I hope I get it before Friday at least when they have the crazy great XBL deals. I already plan on picking up Rock Band Blitz thats been discounted to 600 points (originally 1200 points)[/QUOTE]

Funny thing, I placed another for free 1600 points and it showed up in less then 5 minutes.

It's now been over 24 hours. I Tried chatting with them to see how long it'll take to get my Microsoft Points code and in the end she just gave me the number for XBox Customer Service line. How the fuck is XBox Customer Service suppose to help for a product I ordered from the Microsoft Store and couldn't get one simple answer of how long it'll take?

[quote name='bardockkun']It's now been over 24 hours. I Tried chatting with them to see how long it'll take to get my Microsoft Points code and in the end she just gave me the number for XBox Customer Service line. How the fuck is XBox Customer Service suppose to help for a product I ordered from the Microsoft Store and couldn't get one simple answer of how long it'll take?[/QUOTE]

2 of the orders I placed for Halo 4 got canceled for no reason. The lady I talked to on chat said my bank had fraud prevention on my card. When I called my bank they said they didn't decline any transactions from them.

So I sent an email asking if I would still be able to get the $25 coupon and Armor codes because they canceled my orders for no reason. She said I should be getting the coupons by the end of the night and said I'd need to call 1-800-4MYXBOX to get the Armor codes. Called them and they said I'd need to call the store I placed the order from to get the codes.

I have not had good luck with Microsoft Store support.

Received both codes in the same email yesterday, haven't redeemed the code for the MSP yet but I suppose I shouldn't wait too much longer considering some of you are experiencing a strange delay.

The $10-off code will certainly come in handy if the MSFT Store does their BF deals online as well. Forza Horizon for 5 bucks is way too good to pass up.

[quote name='SplinteredGore']I'm still in the same boat as you guys, hopefully we get the points. I don't need them right now thanks to the Bing challenge but $20 is $20.[/QUOTE]

Off-topic but what the heck is the "Bing Challenge?" Do you just mean search points? edit: So now I understand it's just a "Bing vs. Google" kind of thing but I wasn't aware of any promotion tied to it. Must've missed the boat on that one.

edit #2: I had no problem getting the code for the 1600 MSP instantaneously, the moment I checked out with the promo code to make it free, I had it. Are you guys trying to get the physical card?

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who ordered the limited edtion of halo4 did you receive a 25 dollar coupon code
i have yet to get one or the pulse armor and b4 ordering i asked if the limited edition was eligible and was told yes by a chat rep
now another chat rep is telling me i didnt qualify for it

Anyone else get cancellations for the $25 coupon and Pulse Armor Code?

I haven't redeemed either but my inbox just got flooded with cancellations; I preordered 2 copies of halo 4 so I received 2 sets of codes but have yet to redeem any so I'm not sure if they would no be invalid?

Here is the e-mail from the MS Store:

Dear GBAstar,
The following item(s) have been cancelled from your order:
Product SKU: DHF-00285
Product Name: Halo 4 Customizable Pulse Armor Skin
Quantity Ordered: 1
Reason for Cancellation:

If the order was cancelled at your request, you do not need to take any other steps and we hope you will visit us again soon at www.microsoftstore.com.
If you feel this order was cancelled in error, we regret any inconvenience and ask you to please consider one of the following options:
If the order was cancelled due to your payment method not being authorized, you may need to contact your financial institution for assistance and notify them you will be resubmitting your order, or use a different credit card to place your order.

Sooooo, I just received a message stating that my $25 coupon code that I received for ordering HALO 4 has been cancelled. I have not applied it to anything yet, and as far as I know, it expires December 9th.

Has anyone else experienced this ridiculousness?

I received a similar email. However, I just went and attempted to order something with the code they emailed me and it took $25 dollars off.

Same with the Pulse code, I haven't gotten around to redeeming it. I just redeemed it now through xbox.com

Not sure whats going on with these emails.

[quote name='grundy']Sooooo, I just received a message stating that my $25 coupon code that I received for ordering HALO 4 has been cancelled. I have not applied it to anything yet, and as far as I know, it expires December 9th.

Has anyone else experienced this ridiculousness?[/QUOTE]

^ Same here.

Has anyone that received cancellation e-mails tried to see if their coupons are still active despite the notice? I haven't redeemed either the armor code or the $25 code.

Second, do all the codes expire on 12/09? I still have a few MS Points to redeem and $10 codes as well as the Halo codes

[quote name='sparkchronic']for those who ordered the limited edtion of halo4 did you receive a 25 dollar coupon code
i have yet to get one or the pulse armor and b4 ordering i asked if the limited edition was eligible and was told yes by a chat rep
now another chat rep is telling me i didnt qualify for it[/QUOTE]

I didn't get either, how do you chat with a rep?

[quote name='GBAstar']
Second, do all the codes expire on 12/09? I still have a few MS Points to redeem and $10 codes as well as the Halo codes[/QUOTE]
Codes expire 12/31/12 -- read the terms in the email they sent you when you placed the preorder

[quote name='pholly']Does anyone know how to chat with a microsoft rep? I can't seem to find it on the website.[/QUOTE]
Shows up randomly

[quote name='pholly']Does anyone know how to chat with a microsoft rep? I can't seem to find it on the website.[/QUOTE]

If you go to the shopping cart there is a "live chat" link on the top right next to contact us.

I got the same e-mail and tried to call, the guy was clueless. I just used live chat and got a response that the coupon should be fine and that the e-mails were sent in error.

He also said that the coupon would work on Black Friday stuff.

[quote name='jmel932']2 of the orders I placed for Halo 4 got canceled for no reason. The lady I talked to on chat said my bank had fraud prevention on my card. When I called my bank they said they didn't decline any transactions from them.

So I sent an email asking if I would still be able to get the $25 coupon and Armor codes because they canceled my orders for no reason. She said I should be getting the coupons by the end of the night and said I'd need to call 1-800-4MYXBOX to get the Armor codes. Called them and they said I'd need to call the store I placed the order from to get the codes.

I have not had good luck with Microsoft Store support.[/QUOTE]
Same thing just happened to me. Just got two emails saying the order was canceled for my pre-order bonuses. Gonna give them a call later today.

bread's done
Back