Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my preorder ($40 after $10 gift card and original $10 coupon from bing it on challenge)

Preordered BO 2, wasn't planning on picking it up, but $35 + $10 GC and 1600 pts I thought why not.

Here's what it says for my two Halo 4 codes now....."Product release date: Fri Nov 30 17:00:00 CST 2012".............I could have sworn it was originally Fri Nov 9th. Uh oh....did they purposely push it back til after black Friday? They're just damn codes! Shoulda got them on Tuesday!

[quote name='Junkyard Jeff']Here's what it says for my two Halo 4 codes now....."Product release date: Fri Nov 30 17:00:00 CST 2012".............I could have sworn it was originally Fri Nov 9th. Uh oh....did they purposely push it back til after black Friday? They're just damn codes! Shoulda got them on Tuesday![/QUOTE]

Mine say that too now....good thing my copy sits unopened (got one from Newegg as well) maybe I'll just return it and save the hassle.

[quote name='Junkyard Jeff']Here's what it says for my two Halo 4 codes now....."Product release date: Fri Nov 30 17:00:00 CST 2012".............I could have sworn it was originally Fri Nov 9th. Uh oh....did they purposely push it back til after black Friday? They're just damn codes! Shoulda got them on Tuesday![/QUOTE]
Nothing frustrates me more than when a company jacks around with my money. I should have had my $25 back and my DLC code that day. Hell, if they were afraid of returns they could have slapped a price on the DLC code and deducted that from your return price. Sure it'd have sucked if you wanted to return it but at least you wouldn't have pissed off so many people.

I chated with MS today, she claimed codes to be released today, and to give them 24 hours.

Terms said up to 10 days, but MS usually sends them out within a week so we should get them today or Monday

Mine also said Nov 9 and then changed to Nov 30 -- I highly doubt they'll wait that long since thats well over 10 days

[quote name='kill3r7']I just got my codes for Halo 4. So folks check your emails.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I bought two copies of Halo 4 in separate orders and I got both codes at the same time in separate e-mails.

I'll give credit where it is due; this is a MUCH better experience then my last three preorders with the MS Store

Got mine too.

Does anyone know how the armor skins actually work? Do I still need to buy the Gungnir armor pieces before I can use the Pulse skin on them, or will they be unlocked automatically?

Anyone know if the MS Store restocks often? I was going to use the $25 coupon from Halo for COD, but it seems to be OOS. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to snag the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon.

[quote name='ispy']Anyone know if the MS Store restocks often? I was going to use the $25 coupon from Halo for COD, but it seems to be OOS. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to snag the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I actually asked them if they would get any copies of COD before it comes out and they said no. :cry:

[quote name='ispy']Anyone know if the MS Store restocks often? I was going to use the $25 coupon from Halo for COD, but it seems to be OOS. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to snag the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]
My guess is it will be back in stock after release, sans the offer. :( That's what I wanted to use the $25 on too, now I'll probably just buy MS points instead.

I received the Pulse armor code this morning as well, already up on eBay (a risky sale but I'm taking it).

All I'm hoping for is a decent sale like they had a couple months ago so I can use that $25 coupon before the end of the year.

Are there any good deals still left out there for Black Ops 2? I'm one of those people who was planning on using the Halo credits on it, but obviously that's a no go. Curse these AAA releases coming out every week! xD

[quote name='johaas']Are there any good deals still left out there for Black Ops 2? I'm one of those people who was planning on using the Halo credits on it, but obviously that's a no go. Curse these AAA releases coming out every week! xD[/QUOTE]

I think the best one is Best Buy. $20 Reward certificate with pre-order. Will probably trade in MW3 since I won't be getting it from the MS Store.

Sorry if its been answered before but what is the expiration date for the $25 off code? I should probably just email the MS store but figure I would get a quicker answer here.

Sucks that Metal Gear Rizing Revengence isn't coming out this year or I would use the code for that. Maybe the new Sonic racing game will show up on the store soon after release because I can't think of any other game I would buy this year.

[quote name='raystorm']Sorry if its been answered before but what is the expiration date for the $25 off code? I should probably just email the MS store but figure I would get a quicker answer here.

Sucks that Metal Gear Rizing Revengence isn't coming out this year or I would use the code for that. Maybe the new Sonic racing game will show up on the store soon after release because I can't think of any other game I would buy this year.[/QUOTE]

If it's like the $10 credits on the other games, we have until January 1st to use the code. It's odd that the email doesn't address the expiration date.

So I grabbed NFS Most Wanted. It arrived last Wednesday. No codes emailed to me at all. Called MS store Tuesday and now today after 20 mins of someone waiting on their supervisor, I'm supposed to get a call back in 2 hours (yeah right) and on too of that, she sys they only have codes now for 1600 MS pts or the 25$ for Halo 4 folks. I bitched a bit and said the damn receipt shows I should also get getting a 10$ code too but whatever at this point. I'll just take the MS points and never do business with them again

[quote name='raystorm']Sorry if its been answered before but what is the expiration date for the $25 off code? I should probably just email the MS store but figure I would get a quicker answer here.

Sucks that Metal Gear Rizing Revengence isn't coming out this year or I would use the code for that. Maybe the new Sonic racing game will show up on the store soon after release because I can't think of any other game I would buy this year.[/QUOTE]
Halo 4 preorder terms:
Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person

[quote name='JaTaN']Halo 4 preorder terms:
Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Wish freaking COD was back in stock

Question about redeeming the $10 future credit code. Can you only use one of these codes per order? I just tried to order the new Hitman. I entered 2 codes and it only showed a $10 discount.

I might do metro last light or splintercell no 10 bucks but you get the points. If I stop by a store will they let you preorder black ops

Pre ordered Black ops 2 awhile back and I would always get shipping confirmation on a Sunday like my other pre orders, 2k13 and halo. Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet? Seems really weird because I hope I get the game on Tuesday like my other pre orders were on release date.

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Pre ordered Black ops 2 awhile back and I would always get shipping confirmation on a Sunday like my other pre orders, 2k13 and halo. Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet? Seems really weird because I hope I get the game on Tuesday like my other pre orders were on release date.[/QUOTE]
I havent ordered mine yet (hoping it comes back in stock tomorrow so I can preorder it using my $25 Halo coupon), but check your online order page to see if the game status shows "pre ordered" or "in process"

If it still shows "pre ordered" then click on "view original receipt" and check the date on there

I've had them send shipping notices on Monday evening for couple of my preorders but still got them on release day by one day air

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Pre ordered Black ops 2 awhile back and I would always get shipping confirmation on a Sunday like my other pre orders, 2k13 and halo. Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet? Seems really weird because I hope I get the game on Tuesday like my other pre orders were on release date.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, but like the above post states, my order is in process, so hopefully it's overnighted

just got my shipping email for blops 2 still hasnt updated on ups tracking so i dont know what shipping method was used now im still waiting for my halo codes

[quote name='sparkchronic']now im still waiting for my halo codes[/QUOTE]

Check your spam folder. This time it didn't get filtered by gmail but there's always a chance.

Got my shipping confirmation but I don't know the shipping method like the post above. Man I've been really happy with these ms store pre orders. No driving to a a best buy or GameStop and waiting in a long line. The game comes when I come home from work. I hope the continue this in the future.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... most of my friends will be playing BO2 on PS3. Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

Get new friends. Problem solved.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Get new friends. Problem solved.[/QUOTE]

LOL it's actually a clan thing, 20+ members that I play Battlefield 3 with regularly.

That I haven't purchased an XBLG subscription in more than a year and have been mooching 1-month codes from various promotions is a determining factor as well.

Still thinking about it. I guess I could always sell everything off without any hitches.

edit: I pulled the trigger. Not knowing if MSFT would do an end-of-year sale to utilize the $25 off from Halo was the kicker. I'll either sell it along with the 1600msp (sitting at over 5k now) or play it if the hype machine works its magic on me. Thanks for letting me know it came back in stock, fellas!

[quote name='ihadFG']BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it![/QUOTE]

Thanks, did the same.

Edit: Wait, how long does it take to show up in your order history? Because mine is not listed there...

Same here -- used my $25 off and it came out to $37 shipped w/ tax

Anyone buy 2 of the same games with $10/1600 pts promo in the past and get both offers? I know with Halo they said limit 3 and these $10/1600 pts promo shows limit 1, but wanted to know if anyone was able to get more than 1 offer for previous games? Bought 2 copies of Halo, used 1 $25 coupon just now, still have 1 more $25

[quote name='ihadFG']BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it![/QUOTE]

I was waiting for this! Used my $25 from Halo. I ordered that one when it came back in stock the day before release aswell :)

[quote name='nhlducks35']Thanks, did the same.

Edit: Wait, how long does it take to show up in your order history? Because mine is not listed there...[/QUOTE]
Give it a half hour to an hour

[quote name='xelhefex']I was waiting for this! Used my $25 from Halo. I ordered that one when it came back in stock the day before release aswell :)[/QUOTE]
Same here -- I think they allow more orders after some preorders get canceled (probably from people forgetting to update their CC info if its changed or card being rejected for not having enough funds) and they also allow extra copies to be sold (of course you'll have to wait a few days for them to get more copies in stock but you'll still get the preorder bonus)

[quote name='JaTaN']Give it a half hour to an hour
[/QUOTE]

Received email confirmation just now, about 15 minutes after placing the order.

[quote name='JaTaN']
Same here -- I think they allow more orders after some preorders get canceled (probably from people forgetting to update their CC info if its changed or card being rejected for not having enough funds) and they also allow extra copies to be sold (of course you'll have to wait a few days for them to get more copies in stock but you'll still get the preorder bonus)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Halo 4 i ordered last Monday isn't arriving until Wednesday, but i don't mind waiting to get the extra stuff.

Do you guys think that new BO2 ones include the Nuketown bonus? And will it come tomorrow or Wednesday (I highly doubt it, but you never know)?

[quote name='nhlducks35']Do you guys think that new BO2 ones include the Nuketown bonus? And will it come tomorrow or Wednesday (I highly doubt it, but you never know)?[/QUOTE]
Not sure -- people who get it tomorrow will post info on it

http://community.callofduty.com/com...black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-2025-faq
The way they have worded the Nuketown FAQ on the website makes it sound like they're including the DLC code into the initial batch of games, but theres no telling when the initial batch will run out so it'll be a hit or a miss at each retailer

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='nhlducks35']Do you guys think that new BO2 ones include the Nuketown bonus? And will it come tomorrow or Wednesday (I highly doubt it, but you never know)?[/QUOTE]

All retailer copies will have it included. Especially since this is the Microsoft store we're talking here, I'd be shocked if they didn't include it in the game case.

Got shipping tracking/confirmation for BLOPS2 preorder. Got RE6 the next day using standard ground shipping, hoping for the same this time!

bread's done
Back