Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poison_SHADOW']So... for those of you who received games on their release date, can you tell me at what point your order updated to reflect the next-day shipping? So far my RE6 order still just says 'in process' and lists UPS Ground as the shipping option. As far as I am aware it still hasn't shipped...[/QUOTE]

As of an hour ago my RE6 has shipped! ... No clue if I got the free upgrade to overnight delivery, though. UPS tracking # is still too fresh to view delivery date...I'll update ASAP...

[quote name='blinknot4']As of an hour ago my RE6 has shipped! ... No clue if I got the free upgrade to overnight delivery, though. UPS tracking # is still too fresh to view delivery date...I'll update ASAP...[/QUOTE]

As will I.

[quote name='SplinteredGore']Wedgie, I thought it came with a $25 off your next purchase? Just use the credit and buy $20 worth of MS points.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I guess I just dismissed the $25 off because I didn't think I'd really use it. But good call on the ms points. Maybe I'll just do that.

[quote name='blinknot4']As of an hour ago my RE6 has shipped! ... No clue if I got the free upgrade to overnight delivery, though. UPS tracking # is still too fresh to view delivery date...I'll update ASAP...[/QUOTE]

Mine just updated and it's UPS next day saver.

[quote name='2&2']Mine just updated and it's UPS next day saver.[/QUOTE]

Likewise. Next question is, where are our Microsoft Points and coupon?

[quote name='2&2']Mine just updated and it's UPS next day saver.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FurryCurry']Likewise. Next question is, where are our Microsoft Points and coupon?[/QUOTE]

Me too - 10/2 delivery! RE6 here we come.

As for the points and the 10 dollar coupon - I believe it comes within 10 business days or so. I also read some fellow CAG brothers urged a junk-box check...

Odd question, for those who got a game already, what kind of package did it ship in? Just a padded envelope? I'm hoping it'll fit in my mail slot.

[quote name='2&2']Odd question, for those who got a game already, what kind of package did it ship in? Just a padded envelope? I'm hoping it'll fit in my mail slot.[/QUOTE]
Padded envelope -- about the size of a regular sheet of paper

[quote name='Pravado']youll always get release day shipping with this stuff, you guys gotta stop treating it like a guessing game lol[/QUOTE]

M'soft should come right out and say it, then. They leave it a "guessing game" by having you choose the free shipping option of 3-5 business days. I don't understand why they wouldn't advertise it if it is something "you'll always get"...

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that they do that with preorders!

[quote name='davisdj']If anyone is interested in selling their points/coupon. Please pm me, I am interested in purchasing. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I'd only be interested in PSN points. I probably shouldn't have done this offer since i've been using PSN a lot more.

still nothing for Sesame Street. Can some post what the email subjects are? I really don't want to contact CS as it's a pain but guess I'll have to soon.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']still nothing for Sesame Street. Can some post what the email subjects are? I really don't want to contact CS as it's a pain but guess I'll have to soon.[/QUOTE]
I only got 2 emails:
Microsoft Store - Shipping Confirmation (Order #MSXXXXXXXX)
Microsoft Store - Order Confirmation (Order #MSXXXXXXXX)

"Dishonored" comes out next week (October 9th) and is still OOS. Sooo I'm guessing that by the time it's back in stock, the pre-order promotion will be expired (i. e. no 1600 MS pts and no $10 coupon)?

Is Black Ops 2 no longer part of this deal? The link does not show the bonuses like the links for other games. Sorry if this has already been asked or clarified.

With the trouble some of you guys are having to get your codes, I'm starting to think preordering from the MS store isn't such a good idea. Already not the most user-friendly site. Think I'll cancel my MS preorder of ACIII, and hop on newegg's $12 off.

My copy of RE6 was delivered today after all. Their websites order history really is awful. Yesterday I couldn't find proof I'd ordered the game. Today it is sitting at my house.

[quote name='Pravado']youll always get release day shipping with this stuff, you guys gotta stop treating it like a guessing game lol[/QUOTE]

My re6 arrive today woo hoo. I wasn't expecting it. Do they offer collector editions of stuff? I should've ordered more.

Borderlands 2 Order: Sent them an e-mail, got one response, but haven't received a second response, one I assume that will include my codes. Hopefully, with my Dishonored order, I get my costs, post haste.

Got RE 6 today didn't get points or coupon codes yet. If anyone gets their codes can you please let me know.

your codes won't come immediately. it said somewhere that they can take up to 10 days. took 3 or 4 for my borderlands 2 codes to arrive

Is that November date the expiration date of the coupons, or are they just saying an order needs to be placed by then? Wasn't sure.

Edit: I think I found that all the promos expire 12/31/12...even the Halo one which ships in November. Hunh. Better use em fast...and they don't stack...I'm regretting partaking in these promos. Lesson learned.

Microsoft Store hasn't even shipped mine yet. I placed the order more than a week ago and my bank put the funds on hold for it. Yesterday the hold is lifted, the money is back in my account, and nothing has happened. Sent them an email and haven't gotten any sort of notification.

really wish either Dishonored would come back in stock or Black Ops 2 would have the bonuses, I want to use my $10 code but I have everything else I'd want pre-ordered/paid off else where. So annoying.

its almost 6pm here and i havent gotten my RE6:(

The tracking on ups said its supposed to be here before 3pm...

also what does this mean: "by end of day for residential deliveries"

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']really wish either Dishonored would come back in stock or Black Ops 2 would have the bonuses, I want to use my $10 code but I have everything else I'd want pre-ordered/paid off else where. So annoying.[/QUOTE]

Either save it for Black Friday or use it to get some more MS Points.

[quote name='Pravado']your codes won't come immediately. it said somewhere that they can take up to 10 days. took 3 or 4 for my borderlands 2 codes to arrive[/QUOTE]

Was the email from MS? just wanna know what to look for...Oh and to the guy that wanted to use his coupon for dishonored (iwanted to do that too)....You probably could when its in stock but its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :(

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :([/QUOTE]

This might have changed recently but I was able to preorder Halo 4 and Just Dance 4 last week using the coupons I got from Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']really wish either Dishonored would come back in stock or Black Ops 2 would have the bonuses, I want to use my $10 code but I have everything else I'd want pre-ordered/paid off else where. So annoying.[/QUOTE]

MS Points? Never hurts to get a deal on them.

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']Was the email from MS? just wanna know what to look for...Oh and to the guy that wanted to use his coupon for dishonored (iwanted to do that too)....You probably could when its in stock but its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :([/QUOTE]

For Kinect Sesame Street, the promo code email came from [email protected] and the Subject line was "Your Kinect Sesame Street TV Xbox 360 Game pre-order offer codes." I was able to use my promo code from KSS for NBA 2K13.

The KSS codes came quickly for me (Sept. 19, so the day after game release), but I'm still waiting for the NBA 2K13 codes.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone get their points from RE6 yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. I figure if I don't see them by Saturday I'll probably hit up support to pester them for them.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Not yet. I figure if I don't see them by Saturday I'll probably hit up support to pester them for them.[/QUOTE]

They say it takes up to 10 days to get the codes. It took 11 for me to finally receive them for Kinect Sesame. Expect 10 days, be stunned if you get them earlier. It was a fairly large pain tracking it down.

[quote name='gavin0330']I'm not sure what order they send them out but I just got my RE6 codes[/QUOTE]

Me too!

Attention fellow RE6-ers: check your emails now. 1 email, 2 codes.

[quote name='sfabo']Just got my 2k13 bonuses[/QUOTE]

Also got my NBA 2K13 codes a little bit ago, although when I tried redeeming the 1600 points code, it didn't go through. Called support and it's being escalated. Was told it didn't go through because I used a promo code. :roll:

[quote name='ChibiBibliophile']Also got my NBA 2K13 codes a little bit ago, although when I tried redeeming the 1600 points code, it didn't go through. Called support and it's being escalated. Was told it didn't go through because I used a promo code. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Did you make sure to select the "Download" version? For whatever reason (at least on the last set), it doesn't work on the physical card, just the emailed code version. I've used two so far with no issues.

[quote name='RedStep']Did you make sure to select the "Download" version? For whatever reason (at least on the last set), it doesn't work on the physical card, just the emailed code version. I've used two so far with no issues.[/QUOTE]

Yup, did the download version. No problems with the KSS points when I redeemed them, so blurgh...

[quote name='sfabo']Just got my 2k13 bonuses[/QUOTE]

nba 2k13? anybody get theres shipped yet? mines still says in process :(

also did all star dlc content come with it?

[quote name='billydeewilliams']nba 2k13? anybody get theres shipped yet? mines still says in process :(

also did all star dlc content come with it?[/QUOTE]

Got my copy on Wednesday. No DLC included.

[quote name='2&2']Man, how can Microsoft have such an awful online store.[/QUOTE]

Because it's Microsoft?

[quote name='billydeewilliams']nba 2k13? anybody get theres shipped yet? mines still says in process :(

also did all star dlc content come with it?[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. I still have a Borderlands 2 in process that I never received that I pre-ordered on 9/4. Hope you don't go through the same ordeal, but after calling several times you will rotated between it was shipped, it was not released yet, back ordered, and we will fullfill your order tomorrow. I gave up and told them to cancel the order 10 days ago, after being promised it was going to be escalated to level 2 on several occasions with a call back within 72 hours (which never happened), and they still can't cancel the order (shows in process).

From speaking with level 2 it sounds like they have quite a few with these issues with a status that shows "test order" on the MS Side, but "in process" from the customer website. I have ordered from the MS Store previously, and received my product accordingly, but something is definetly wrong with the ordering system.

Even today I called them as it's still showing in process and they told me, after being on hold for several minutes while they reviewed my order, that the game was released on 10/2 and was shipped out (which I believe they thought this was for a different game). Only after pressing them they admitted that it did not ship out and the product was not released yet (but you can see it's available on the website). I was transferred to a Supervisor and she said "Don't worry, you will receive the game." I had to correct her that I no longer wanted the game and just wanted the order cancelled (which was my request for the last 3 calls). The whole place is a mess.

I wouldn't consider the ordering system a guarantee, more like a game of russian roulette. You may get your game on release day with free shipping, or you may not get your game period and will be fighting MS Support for weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
They completely screwed mine up. Double charged my debit card, so my bank declined the transaction. So I called microsoft and couldn't get the rep to understand I was wanting them to go and try to charge it once this time. I ended up cancelling the order. Big bunch of bs.

bread's done
Back