Microsoft Zune + Nintendo DS Lite each $90 shipped! Get em' now! Click here for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IM STILL EXCEPTING OFFERS ON DSL, NO DEAL HAS BEEN COFIRMED YET. PM ME PEOPLE...AND ALSO, A FREE BUMP WOULD SWEETEN THE DEAL, AND ALSO HAVING A COOL AVATAR WOULD ALSO SWEETEN THE DEAL. LOL..... bump

i would also like to point out that i do indeed have 3 other regular ds's for trade. please pm me if you are interested.

ive got a super nes, with a box full of games (its actually the wifes) but ill talk to her about it, how much cash would you need?

i would also like to point out that the ds lite is pink to any teenage boy who cares what his other teenage friends think about him.

thanks for the bump, also everyone, i updated my trading list which is right below in the quote/spoiler thingie

megaman legends psx comes with disc and case, asking 15 for it.

pink ds lite with original gba dust slot and original stylus + a yellow stylus + a regular ds wrist strap all in perfect condition like new, asking 110 for it, and i might throw in a game cuz im nice.

jump super stars for ds in perfect condition comes with cart,manual and case, complete. it works and is in perfect condition. never been played by me, asking 30 for it.

BUMP!

BUMP!

[quote name='anbu_giroro']jump super stars for ds in perfect condition comes with cart,manual and case, complete. it works and is in perfect condition. never been played by me, asking 30 for it.
[/quote]
Hmm. I think I know who I'm never trading with again.

what are you talking about? i got two copies, one from you and one from another guy. i bough the copy from you for 15 and the other from the other guy for like 30 i think...im not selling the one i got from you. it's called profit.

[quote name='anbu_giroro']what are you talking about? i got two copies, one from you and one from another guy. i bough the copy from you for 15 and the other from the other guy for like 30 i think...im not selling the one i got from you. it's called profit.[/quote]
I prefer to call it using CAGs, but whatever.

And BTW, it was $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back