Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that I still have a ton of mighty muggs for sale/trade. The list is in my trade thread. I'll give good prices, better the more you order. Only looking to trade for the new Iron Man and War Machine.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Nope, not yet. Spider Man w/ Removable Mask is one of a handful of muggs that have been in Mugg Limbo for the better part of two years now.[/QUOTE]

Along with Deadpool, Green Goblin, Brown/Yellow Wolverine, Juggernaut, Magneto, and Iceman. Lame, since the Deadpool and Juggernaut ones looked awesome.

For those of you with Five Belows in your area; I found Wave 9: Wampa, Wicket, Royal Guard, & Qui-Gon Jinn at the Cranberry Twp. store in PA. For ah, five dollars each.

If you have a local Disney store check them out.
cause sometimes they have Indiana Jones ones for like $1.
Those were my gamer friends xmas presents

I'm about to check my local TRU for any Mighty Muggs. I'm looking for a War Machine. I'll log onto my phone and let you know what they have, so if any of yall want something, just reply and let me know. I'll pick it up for you.

After saying I would not get one (regardless of how bad I want it) .. I'm caving. I want a War Machine.

My girlfriend told me Ross is carrying some Muggs, for $4.99. Some Star Wars characters that she didn't give specifics on. I might check into this tonight .. or sometime this week.

[quote name='HydroX']After saying I would not get one (regardless of how bad I want it) .. I'm caving. I want a War Machine.

[/QUOTE]

Its a pretty sweet Mugg. Glossy paint, removable arm canon's that also fit in the characters hands. Easily in the top 6 of Marvel Muggs that have been released, so at least you caved on a good Mugg.

No Muggs at the TRU in Riverside, California...might go to the bigger TRU later tonight off of Cajalco. Will let y'all know what I find if I do. As always if I see a bunch of Muggs I know some of you guys want, I'll post here and as long as you reply while I'm still at the store or even if I'm driving back, I'll turn around and pick it up for you. Happy hunting.

[quote name='advanced']Its a pretty sweet Mugg. Glossy paint, removable arm canon's that also fit in the characters hands. Easily in the top 6 of Marvel Muggs that have been released, so at least you caved on a good Mugg.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my TRU is always wiped clean .. they always have one single Iron Man chillin' on the shelf and I'm assuming they aren't reordering until it's sold, so I'm tempted to buy it so they reorder... then bring it back a week later. lol

For those of you with Five Below stores in your area check them out for star wars muggs. I got an imperial guard for $5. They had a wampa, a wicket, & Quigon jin

[quote name='HydroX']Yeah my TRU is always wiped clean .. they always have one single Iron Man chillin' on the shelf and I'm assuming they aren't reordering until it's sold, so I'm tempted to buy it so they reorder... then bring it back a week later. lol[/QUOTE]

I think Mighty Muggs are truly dying this time. Toys 'R' Us is supposedly the exclusive seller now but other than the Muggs that no one seems to want to buy, Hoth Han Solo, General whatever-his-name, and Duke, I barely see other ones available. I did get the Iron Man Muggs when they came out on March, but that was it, the Transformer ones are gone too.:whistle2:(

Edit: For those that did not get a chance to get the Mark IV and War Machine, your only bet right now might be getting them from eBay or maybe Toys 'R' Us will restock near the showing date of the movie. But as looking at Hasbro's own online store, seems like they are giving up...or nearly there.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']For those that did not get a chance to get the Mark IV and War Machine, your only bet right now might be getting them from eBay or maybe Toys 'R' Us will restock near the showing date of the movie. But as looking at Hasbro's own online store, seems like they are giving up...or nearly there.[/QUOTE]

That's what I've been thinking, that they may restock as the movie release nears, but somehow I think that these will be as rare as Venom, as the Toys R Us stores near me only got one batch in March and that was it...no other restocks since then. So I'll wait a bit longer and then hit up eBay. :whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's what I've been thinking, that they may restock as the movie release nears, but somehow I think that these will be as rare as Venom, as the Toys R Us stores near me only got one batch in March and that was it...no other restocks since then. So I'll wait a bit longer and then hit up eBay. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Now that Iron Man is featured in the front of the store, they should be getting them in now. My store just received around 25 cases of the Iron Man muggs.

[quote name='prim4444']Now that Iron Man is featured in the front of the store, they should be getting them in now. My store just received around 25 cases of the Iron Man muggs.[/QUOTE]

That's great news! I'll have to stop by daily this week to see if I can score a War Machine. Thanks!

[quote name='prim4444']Now that Iron Man is featured in the front of the store, they should be getting them in now. My store just received around 25 cases of the Iron Man muggs.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean your store is stocking them right away or waiting for some mysterious date to start shelving them? Just curious since I know you work at TRU.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']For those of you with Five Below stores in your area check them out for star wars muggs. I got an imperial guard for $5. They had a wampa, a wicket, & Quigon jin[/QUOTE]

:wall:Thanks for the update!:wall:

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Does this mean your store is stocking them right away or waiting for some mysterious date to start shelving them? Just curious since I know you work at TRU.[/QUOTE]

There is no hold date, they were put out on the floor.

arughh! Im new to collecting these and it seems i missed my boat to buy the more rarer ones :(

Oh well, time to hunt around TRU and other stores!

[quote name='Glasseater']arughh! Im new to collecting these and it seems i missed my boat to buy the more rarer ones :(

Oh well, time to hunt around TRU and other stores![/QUOTE]

I have quite a few I'm looking to let go of. PM me if interested.

i have been going to 2 toys r us in my area (monrovia and alhambra) and neither have ever had any iron man/war machine muggs :( I'm really saddened and upset and hope i don't have to resort to buying off ebay. if anyone could pick me up one of each, i'd pay you back and then some!

Ha, i went to my Local Toys r us, when i asked a clerk about the war machine, he basically said "oh you mean those black ones that are going for big bucks on the internet?"

Im pretty sure he horded them all :mad:

[quote name='Glasseater']Ha, i went to my Local Toys r us, when i asked a clerk about the war machine, he basically said "oh you mean those black ones that are going for big bucks on the internet?"

Im pretty sure he horded them all :mad:[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh even though it probably shouldn't have. In other news, my TRU finally got some of these Muggs in stock. I got an Iron Man and picked up the last War Machine. I can keep an eye out for either if anyone is interested.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']That made me laugh even though it probably shouldn't have. In other news, my TRU finally got some of these Muggs in stock. I got an Iron Man and picked up the last War Machine. I can keep an eye out for either if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

if you'd be willing ot keep an eye out for me, i'd be eternally greatful. i've been stopping by my 2 local toys r us's for weeks now and they've never even SEEN one. me thinks they're being horded :(

[quote name='supermodestmouse']if you'd be willing ot keep an eye out for me, i'd be eternally greatful. i've been stopping by my 2 local toys r us's for weeks now and they've never even SEEN one. me thinks they're being horded :([/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll keep an eye out. Right now they only have Iron Man. I guess I could always buy some and then return them if no one on here needs/ wants them.

And here's the link to War Machine on TRU's website. It is out of stock, but you can bookmark it to check back or add it to a wishlist or something.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3870036

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally scored War Machine!!! :whee:

Arrived at the TRU as the guy had just finished putting them up. Got 3, 2 for me (one to open) and another one for my little sis. Most had imperfections on the face, but I got the 3 immaculate ones. :bouncy:

Im having the hardest time finding a War machine! i went to about 4 Toys R Us and cant find crap! Although toysrus.com is having a buy 1 get 2 for free sale right now on some starwars muggs

Anyone know if any TRU's are selling warmachines in the Los Angeles areas?

[quote name='Glasseater']Im having the hardest time finding a War machine! i went to about 4 Toys R Us and cant find crap! Although toysrus.com is having a buy 1 get 2 for free sale right now on some starwars muggs

Anyone know if any TRU's are selling warmachines in the Los Angeles areas?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to TRU a little later on, if you want I'll check for you. I live in the Riverside area though.

[quote name='Glasseater']Im having the hardest time finding a War machine! i went to about 4 Toys R Us and cant find crap! Although toysrus.com is having a buy 1 get 2 for free sale right now on some starwars muggs

Anyone know if any TRU's are selling warmachines in the Los Angeles areas?[/QUOTE]

I really wish they had more than like 5 SW MMs. The only one that I do not have is Hoth Han and it seems silly to have an extra of Dooku or Tarkin

There is a wikipedia (that sucked last I checked a while back... meaning months ago). I didn't like the look of the list and made one for myself, but I haven't updated it since the new Transformers wave and the new Marvel Muggs. The wikipedia should work for you for now.

TRU down in alhambra and montebello has them. I picked one up like a week last monday. I would call to check and have them hold it for you. Definately call ahead of time instead of driving all over the place.

[quote name='Will']are the war machines that hard to get? A TRU I hit for games the other day had a ton.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. You should pick a couple up for CAGs in need, wink wink, nudge nudge. ;)

[quote name='Will']are the war machines that hard to get? A TRU I hit for games the other day had a ton.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the area people are from i speculate and if any hoarders hit the spots and take them all to sell on ebay, which is sad.

Just starting to get into this mighty mug craze today. Got Iron Man, 2 War Machines (still had 2 left) and a Punisher to start the collection!

[quote name='gxer2002']TRU down in alhambra and montebello has them. I picked one up like a week last monday. I would call to check and have them hold it for you. Definately call ahead of time instead of driving all over the place.[/QUOTE]

wait...WHAT?! I was at the tru in alhambra tuesday and didn't see anything! Where were they?!!?! :(

i went to the big area of iron man stuff...then to the little area in the isles.

i've been going to the same 2 tru around me (monrovia and alhambra) becuase i figure they'll have them sooner or later, but no dice -.-

[quote name='supermodestmouse']wait...WHAT?! I was at the tru in alhambra tuesday and didn't see anything! Where were they?!!?! :(

i went to the big area of iron man stuff...then to the little area in the isles.

i've been going to the same 2 tru around me (monrovia and alhambra) becuase i figure they'll have them sooner or later, but no dice -.-[/QUOTE]

Same here! although i check the Montebello TRU also. Also a quote from a worker "Mighty muggs, we still sell those?" :(

Anyways, i heard about a place called Frank and Son, a giant Toy swapmeet in City Of Industry, i ended up getting a Warmachine for 15 bucks, and this SDCC Wolverine for 16!

ok...so upon hearing that montebello and alhambra had them, i called monrovia right when they opened to tell me they had a few out in front. this was HONESTLY the first tiem i'd EVER seen the iron man 2 muggs at a toys r us. i only got 2 of each (1 for display, 1 for play). i was super excited. i left the rest for everyone else who was gtetting screwed like me in finding these things.

lady in the front said some customers have been walking out with 10+ in hand. OMFG...

bread's done
Back