[mis0's tradelist] Have PS3 Games; Want $!

[quote name='Cangriman']It is over? Did you get the Beyond Good and Evil right.[/QUOTE]

Hey dude..

Lowball will end between 8:30-9:00pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). Sorry for any confusion! :lol:

Edit: And yes! I believe I got that bid correct. You can always let me know if you find any discrepancies.

Hey, since it looks like no one's going to bid on it (I knew CAGs were smart) - I propose that I bid on Sega Superstars Tennis, just to have you make a video of you snapping the disc in half - no one should have to play that game.

It'll be fun, and you'll save the shipping charges. What do you say? :bouncy:

Here's a couple more real bids:

Steambot Chronicles $4
King of Fighters 11 $6.50
Bard's Tale $6.50
Ninja Blade $6.50
Wii 1 GB $4
Lost Planet Colonies Edition $1.50

[quote name='teknikalei']
Hey, since it looks like no one's going to bid on it (I knew CAGs were smart) - I propose that I bid on Sega Superstars Tennis, just to have you make a video of you snapping the disc in half - no one should have to play that game.

It'll be fun, and you'll save the shipping charges. What do you say? :bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I disagree. Sega Superstars Tennis is THE BEST GAME IN EXISTENCE!

Honestly though, the PS2 copy was used as a filler for an Amazon order and the 360 copy is obviously half of the Arcade bundle. :lol:

[quote name='brb214']Atelier Iris 2 - $11

Come at me, bro.[/QUOTE]

Ehh no thanks. :booty: My copy is being borrowed, and I bid on this because I didn't want to be confrontational. So confronting you would defeat the purpose. :lol: Playing Rorona right now and on a bit of an Atelier kick.

Enjoy it though, friend. I'll go be non-confrontational elsewhere. :cry:

Sorry mis0 ;)

AUCTION OVER – NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED – YAY

8:47

8 is a sideways infinite sign
4 is my favorite single digit
7 is just lucky

:cool:

EDIT: WTF, CAG stamped it 8:46. I'm pissed.

[quote name='Cangriman']Almost there!!! Can't wait. Going to be poor real soon.[/QUOTE]

Same. After Vendetta's lowball yesterday, I vowed not to bid on too much today. I failed miserably. You're welcome mis0 mate. :lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']Ehh no thanks. :booty: My copy is being borrowed, and I bid on this because I didn't want to be confrontational. So confronting you would defeat the purpose. :lol: Playing Rorona right now and on a bit of an Atelier kick.

Enjoy it though, friend. I'll go be non-confrontational elsewhere. :cry:

Sorry mis0 ;)[/QUOTE]

Well thank you for being so non-confrontational and in the process saving me a couple bucks. :D

[quote name='brb214']Well thank you for being so non-confrontational and in the process saving me a couple bucks. :D[/QUOTE]

No worries. I'm French, we do those things. Nay we excel at them.

Thanks for the bids y'all! Updating the OP now! Invoices will be out tomorrow.

Taking a gander and I am QUITE pleased!

Memorial Weekend Vegas trip, here we come!

[quote name='Tom Jane']Same. After Vendetta's lowball yesterday, I vowed not to bid on too much today. I failed miserably. You're welcome mis0 mate. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bid on some items on there too, but I think you won one over me, but that is OK. Now I got some good stuff.

Now Ash's lowball is also right in the corner, I don't know what I going to do.

Hey mis0, be gentle on the shipping.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Same. After Vendetta's lowball yesterday, I vowed not to bid on too much today. I failed miserably. You're welcome mis0 mate. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Your package went out today. Went out priority too. YOu should have it by the weekend.

And save those pennies. I might have another fantastic raretacular lowball once again. :D

mis0. Did you finally dig up the MW CE? I will pay for that and my new copy of Darkwatch if that is cool :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Your package went out today. Went out priority too. YOu should have it by the weekend.

And save those pennies. I might have another fantastic raretacular lowball once again. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, looking forward to firing up Trilogy and GC Fire Emblem. Will be on the lookout for your next lowball! :bouncy: Collection is getting prettier. :drool: Bank account, not so much. :cry:

JUST UPDATED THIS BITCH!

Let me know if anyone disagrees with any of the numbers.

I will send invoices in 24 hours!

Thanks again. :D

If anyone was interested:

Goal was $300!

Finished at $305!

Yes!

Anddd.. I get to keep BOTH copies of Sega Superstars Tennis.

\\:D/

[quote name='aptanor']ZXT, why do you have to bid on everything I want, everywhere?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Guess sometimes it sucks to have good taste :D

In handsome's if you bid on D, all yours. :)

:ps2:Beyond Good & Evil (C) - $3.50 Tom Jane
:ps2:GrimGrimoire (A) - $10 Tom Jane
:ps2:Lumines Plus: Puzzle Fusion (S) - $1.50 Tom Jane
:ps2:Odin Sphere (B) - $8.50 Tom Jane
:ps2:Okage: Shadow King (A) - $1.50 Tom Jane
:ps2:Phantom Brave (A) - $5 Tom Jane
:ps2:Rumble Roses (A) - $4 Tom Jane
:ps2:The Bard's Tale (A) - $7 Tom Jane
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (C) - $7.50 Tom Jane
:360:Dead Rising (A) - $4.50 Tom Jane
:360:The Club (S) - $2 Tom Jane

$55 + shipping for 11 games. :drool: :whee: And the backlog gets more and more overwhelming.:shock:

[quote name='aptanor']ZXT, why do you have to bid on everything I want, everywhere?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much in these lowballs, it is amazing how you can find someone that pretty much has the EXACT same tastes as you spanning across multiple genres and publishers.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry. Guess sometimes it sucks to have good taste :D

In handsome's if you bid on D, all yours. :)[/QUOTE]

Is D any good? I have my Master System, Genesis, CD, 32X, Dreamcast, and Saturn in a box named Sega Legacy. I have been itching to get them back out.

Reyearth intrigues me, but the price scares me. Bloody thing is so scarce though...

Hey all y'all lingering in my thread! :D

Anyway, got the OP formatted all purty and such.

Will figure out shipping tomorrow! For those who have a BILLION games (looking at you, Tom Jane, among others!), do NOT expect to pay more than $12 or $15 (medium or large flat rate boxes, duh!). :D

[quote name='Cangriman']Yo I'm waiting for my invoice...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mis0']Working away as I type this! Sorry for the wait, but I got off work just an hour ago. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I was beginning to wonder if you ran away to Vegas and forgot no one had paid you, yet! :lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']I was beginning to wonder if you ran away to Vegas and forgot no one had paid you, yet! :lol:[/QUOTE]

That'd be a face palm kind of moment. :lol:

Invoices sent to people I like. If you did not receive an invoice, I most likely do not like you.

Like.

First waves of packages will be sent Saturday! Second wave on Monday! Third wave randomly throughout next week.

Check the OP for updates!

bread's done
Back