[mis0's tradelist] Have PS3 Games; Want $!

Hey all!

Thanks for the quick payments! Updated the OP with payments received by this post!

Also packed two packages up!

Again, first round of shipping on Saturday so get your payments in ASAP to be included in the bunch. :D

Goodnighttt.

Edit: A lot of Californian CAGs pretty close by!

Updated the OP!

All payments received at this point (7pm PDT) will ship tomorrow.

Meremare, please check your PMs if you see this.

Thanks!

[quote name='Cangriman']Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]

No problem! :D

I'd PM everyone individually but that takes quite a bit of time. ;)

Anyway, some shipping updates:

I won't be able to make it out to the post office until Tuesday so all larger shipments (along with my one Canadian winner) will ship then.

I'll be able to drop off 1st class mail tomorrow at work, so those will go out Monday.

If you want your stuff shipped by Tuesday, pay up! :cool:

Wow, USPS moved pretty quickly this weekend. My package has already left the sort facility 15 miles from my house, should hopefully be getting delivered today.

Thanks for sending it out so fast, mis0.

So I received 3 boxes today. One from Gamestop, one from Amazon, and one from mis0.

Gamestop - Ordered a Power Up Rewards Halo Figurine and received said figurine with a 90 degree bend in the cardboard and plastic on the right side. Didn't know that was possible...

Amazon - Got a game as a throw-in for free shipping and received the Asian version and not the North American version.

mis0 - Everything arrived in absolutely gorgeous condition and looked way better than stated. Such beautiful stuff :cry:

I think we can all see the moral of the story.

[quote name='Tom Jane']So I received 3 boxes today. One from Gamestop, one from Amazon, and one from mis0.

Gamestop - Ordered a Power Up Rewards Halo Figurine and received said figurine with a 90 degree bend in the cardboard and plastic on the right side. Didn't know that was possible...

Amazon - Got a game as a throw-in for free shipping and received the Asian version and not the North American version.

mis0 - Everything arrived in absolutely gorgeous condition and looked way better than stated. Such beautiful stuff :cry:

I think we can all see the moral of the story.[/QUOTE]

Best moral of the story.. EVER! \\:D/

Bump!

More packages shipped out today. DC# available in OP.

Next round of packages being shipped tomorrow and/or the day after!

Boobs!

Watched Limitless at the $1 theater tonight. Epic! Give me some of them drugs. :D

Reminder to leave feedback once receiving your packages so I can COMPLETE our transaction.

Just awaiting on a few more payments and we are gravy.

[quote name='stuntman21']recieved my cd, thanks :D[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! :D

[quote name='brb214']mis0, just out of curiosity, how much does TriggerHeart Exelica usually go for? I can't find any completed listings on ebay.[/QUOTE]

And I have no idea, to be honest. I saw a CAG selling a sealed copy for $60 recently if that can assist you. ;)

Received my package today, and I have to agree with Tom Jane, the games are in better condition than stated. Almost, or even in the same condition I kept all my games, so that is beautiful.

Will leave feedback, and also expect the same.

I will definitely participate in another lowball from you.

Bump!

@Cangriman: Glad to hear you are happy with the transaction! :D

Edit:

I hope shrike will move my thread back to the regular pool once all my transactions are completed. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My 5 games came in today, and they are all in the condition I expected them to be in or even better condition than expected.

I'll definitely be checking back if you do another lowball in the future. Going to put up some positive feedback right now.

Ecstatic that everyone is content with the condition of the games! I really did try to grade them as best as possible and always went with the lower grade if I was in between.

Woot. :D

Bump!

Past couple of days have been a haze.. :D

OP updated with more information.

Lowball 1.5 incoming after everyone pays from this one.

Bump!

Shipping the two paid packages on Tuesday.

Still waiting on payment from 1-2 people.

Hopefully I can COMPLETE everything soon.

Remember to leave feedback one items are received! :D

[quote name='battousai11']hey man

cml for zoids assault[/QUOTE]

Hey! I'm probably going to through :360: ZA into my lowball 1.5.

Saw that you graduated though, congrats. ;)

[quote name='Cangriman']When are you going to do a preview of your next lowball mis0?[/QUOTE]

Very soon! The last remaining person has paid me.. and once I ship tomorrow, I'll start compiling my next mini-lowball. :D

Bump!

:ps3: SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation (C)
:ps2: Ar Tonelico II: Melody of MetaFalica Premium Edition (A)
Soundtrack (A), Artbook (A)
:ps2: Shining Force Neo (C)
:psp: LocoRoco 2 (S)
:psp: WipEout Pure (A)
:ds: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (S)
:ds: Puzzle de Harvest Moon (A)
:dvd: Dogma (A)
:dvd: Panic Room (A)
Superbit

Bump! New puppy. :D

256857_10100396039251021_6026225_55475276_4377618_o.jpg

bread's done