Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

Code Name STEAM - $5

Asura's Wrath - $3

Does the white iPhone 5 have a SIM card slot? I know they moved to SIM cards for 4G LTE, but not sure if that was before 5 or not.

Code Name STEAM - $5

Asura's Wrath - $3

Does the white iPhone 5 have a SIM card slot? I know they moved to SIM cards for 4G LTE, but not sure if that was before 5 or not.
Yes, the iPhone does indeed have a SIM card slot. :)

Thanks for all the bids, everyone!

Btw, you have my name mixed up with 123code for the Code Name STEAM bid (and Asura's Wrath but I see metrokard outbid on that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just over 3 days left!

I'll post a preview of the mystery box soon, hopefully early tomorrow.

If anyone wants images of anything else, just let me know!

so I got a copy of xenoblade from a co worker last night, do I still have to bid on this game or am I able to withdraw from that bid? I still want all the other stuff but that one game

so I got a copy of xenoblade from a co worker last night, do I still have to bid on this game or am I able to withdraw from that bid? I still want all the other stuff but that one game
The way these things typically go is you're locked into a bid once you've placed it. With 3 days left I'm almost positive you'll get outbid... If not I'm sure we can work something out once this is over. :)

The way these things typically go is you're locked into a bid once you've placed it. With 3 days left I'm almost positive you'll get outbid... If not I'm sure we can work something out once this is over. :)
if I win the game it's no biggie I don't mind two copies of the game, I can always sell the one I have and wait for that one. I've never done one of these bids on here so I wasn't sure how that worked. thanks for the heads up though. lol I'm really hoping to win diddy kong racing

if I win the game it's no biggie I don't mind two copies of the game, I can always sell the one I have and wait for that one. I've never done one of these bids on here so I wasn't sure how that worked. thanks for the heads up though. lol I'm really hoping to win diddy kong racing
Glad everything's already worked out!

A word of wisdom from experience, with lowballs you'll want to stick around the last couple of hours this thing is live as that's when things tend to become the most active. Good luck!

Here's that mystery box preview!!

image by Bobby Verdin, on Flickr

I'll be adding a lot more things (some various items as well as a couple more games & blu rays), and more will be added as bids go higher.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyrule Warriors - $21

Star Fox 64 3D - $9

Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $13

Battlefield Hardline - $6

Asura's Wrath - $6

Rock Band 3 - $5

OK everyone, get your final bids in!  I will post again sometime in the next 15 minutes, and that will mark the end of this lowball.

Good luck!!

bread's done
Back