MLB The Show 14 PS Vita $19.99 (Amazon Price Matched)/Zoo Tycoon Xbox One $24.99@ Best Buy

Thanks OP.  Anyone have impressions on the Vita version of MLB?  Really interested in picking up the PS4 version down the line but the Vita version might give me that fix until it gets cheaper. 

mlb 14 for the vita has terrible frame rate. Maybe they updated it in a patch... But I near launch I had to put my defense on auto because often than not my player would break too late.

Thanks for the heads up OP. After a $5 gift card, I couldn't pass up The Show for $15 two months after release.

mlb 14 for the vita has terrible frame rate. Maybe they updated it in a patch... But I near launch I had to put my defense on auto because often than not my player would break too late.
Second that on the frame rate, I had to do the same for defense. Although it is great to have this to play my RttS away from the house (and my PS4).

MLB The Show 14 for Vita is also a good boomerang w/ GCU :D

Buy for $16 + tax, trades in for $20 + $2 GCU. $5-6 profit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you ask that? If you already have the previous 2 games, you know how good the series is.
not if its the same game with just a 14 slapped on it. I mean is it the same as 2013 or has there been stuff added.

now i loved 13 a lot more then 12 (just seem to run better) but i dont know if 14 is a massive upgrade or just a 14 slapped over a 13 typed game

MLB The Show 14 for Vita is also a good boomerang w/ GCU :D

Buy for $16 + tax, trades in for $20 + $2 GCU. $5-6 profit!
22 bucks trade in.

17 bucks after tax here

5 buck flip. tempted to buy another one just to flip back and make the one i keep 12 but not worth the hassle or time

is SHOW 14 worth it if you already own show 12 and 13
I prefer 12 over 13 and 14. 13 is when they changed the guess pitch to all or nothing, which is fine on the consoles, but it's more difficult to pick up what kind of pitch is coming on the Vita. But as far as graphics go, to me 14 looks almost the same as 12. Also, the default camera is changed for when you hit the ball. The camera stays at the plate and you watch it fly or ground to whoever, but you can change that to the view it was before. My issue will always be the framerate with 14 though. Someone pointed out that it is good for RTTS mode, so if you are really into that mode, you will be fine. If you just play the franchise mode, you might want to keep playing the seasons you already have going on 12 or 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Picked up mlb and god of war fir 31 and change with GU, dont like mlb so went to target and exchanged it for Borderlands 2..

How is that rerurn fraud? If it was they wouldnt take sealed games without a receipt.
it return fraud cause you are purposely buying it with intent for a lower price at one retailer with intent to return to another store for a higher refund/return amount which is return fraud.
And they accept sealed games and items without receipt for honest people who shop there who honestly lose a receipt of a item they buy from them which happens to people now and then not to be exploited.

How is that rerurn fraud? If it was they wouldnt take sealed games without a receipt.
these are the same type of people who go.

I dont have money to pay my rent so im on section 8

I dont have money to buy food that is why i get food stamps

but i still have money to spend on cable and video games and dont see a problem with it.

go ahead and buy a game at store A and return it for more at Store b. Just dont come back here crying when Karma bites you in the ass

these are the same type of people who go.

I dont have money to pay my rent so im on section 8
I dont have money to buy food that is why i get food stamps
but i still have money to spend on cable and video games and dont see a problem with it.

go ahead and buy a game at store A and return it for more at Store b. Just dont come back here crying when Karma bites you in the ass
exactly and he asked how it return fraud and what he doing is actually listed as the legal term on Wikipedia lol:
Cross-retailer return: Returning or exchanging an item purchased at another retailer (usually at a lower price) for cash or a similar, higher-priced item at another retailer.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_fraud

exactly and he asked how it return fraud and what he doing is actually listed as the legal term on Wikipedia lol:
Cross-retailer return: Returning or exchanging an item purchased at another retailer (usually at a lower price) for cash or a similar, higher-priced item at another retailer.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_fraud
thats nothing starting here in JULY if you steal less then 750 bucks you wont be charged with a felony and theres talk if you steal less then 100 bucks the store no longer has the right to call the cops.

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="11824928" timestamp="1402273058"]im not agreeing with what he did but who cares what a stranger on the internet did ? just let him get arrested and analized in prison[/quote]
LOL

Can we start another "Return Fraud" Thread and get back on topic in here?  This thread is for MLB The Show and Zoo Tycoon.

Speaking of MLB, doesn't it usually go on sale around the all star break for $9.99?

bah bought this the day it came out and havent really played it that much.

Also return fraud is gay.

Abusing stuff is ok, but fraud is out and out stealing.

thats nothing starting here in JULY if you steal less then 750 bucks you wont be charged with a felony and theres talk if you steal less then 100 bucks the store no longer has the right to call the cops.
Where do you live? I have a plan to have my family members each steal a single video game, one at a time. If the cops can't get called, I'm good, right?

Dang, I keep wanting to play one of these, but I've skipped 12 and 13 on Vita 'cause of my giant backlog (50 some games on Vita ALONE right now LOL).

Argh, would like to try though...

bread's done
Back