Zakman, my interest is in: (if they are complete and NM/M

primarily Castlevania DS

but saw some others as well

[quote name='PChmura']CML for:

FiFA Soccer
Rengoku: TToP (s)
Ridge Racer (s)[/QUOTE]

Checked your list and PM'd you

[quote name='Dazz']I have a sealed Psychonauts. Interested in Phantom Brave LE, Atelier, Shadow Hearts:Covenant[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='Legendary Gokou']Interested in all four .hack's. Have Mario Baseball. PM for adjustments or anything.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

What are the chances you would be willing to sell through Amazon? Or are there additional fees?

I can't get my hands on a Paypal account and I don't really want to use a money order.

If so I may want to get Disgaea I missed out on it. I would have to figure out my budget for this month though so I can't make any promises until tomorrow.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']What are the chances you would be willing to sell through Amazon? Or are there additional fees?

I can't get my hands on a Paypal account and I don't really want to use a money order.

If so I may want to get Disgaea I missed out on it. I would have to figure out my budget for this month though so I can't make any promises until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just finalized a deal with it yesterday and didn't get a chance to update.

bread's done
Back