Mods: Please Delete

[quote name='Trugentleman02']how much for .hack//mutation?[/QUOTE]

PM me with an offer and we'll go from there

[quote name='onikage']CML for Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything. sorry.

[quote name='y2jd']How much r u looking for all 4 hack games?[/QUOTE]

PM me with an offer and we'll go from there. Thanks.

[quote name='MysticMike01']its funny to see a picture of that Legend of Heroes I traded to you.

bump bump[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was my last ditch effort to become interested in the PSP. I played LoH for about an hour (there's a lot of text at the beginning of the game!) but still prefer my DS.

How's SOCOM:FTB?

I'm looking for:

Fire Emblem
and/or
Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones
for GBA.

I'd prefer to trade, so please CML. Can be cart-only. If you see something on my list, please PM me. Thanks.

I have the original Fire Emblem factory sealed. 2 copies of it. 1 is up on ebay right now but the other i still have here. PM if interested

Your WTTF GBA Fire Emblems thread has been merged into this one. One TL per person, per the stickied forum rules.

Please edit/bump your TL as needed. If you'd like to close a TL down and make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock" and it will be closed by a mod.

Hey, we made a deal about a week or two ago, but I never got feedback from you. I already sent your's, could you give me mine? Thanks!

[quote name='PsovazHunter']Hey, we made a deal about a week or two ago, but I never got feedback from you. I already sent your's, could you give me mine? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, i paid on the 29th of May, but have yet to receive the item. So I'm going to wait to send feedback.

[quote name='Technique']CML for the Minish Cap please. If you don't see anything PM me with an price.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd

bread's done
Back