Mods, please lock (SF2 tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have our first loser----

ME!

Danny-O got me 3-2. Great games man, those were some intense matches :) I played Ryu for all of them, he beat me with Zangief, Bison and Ken.

well, one less thing to worry about while I'm moving next week :lol:

RESULTS SO FAR

(43) Danny - O
def.
(13) Apossum

(10) rsigley
def.
(47) wildwop

(42) Slade555
def.
(12) Bazz

(22) LobsterJohnson
def.
(54) mr ryles

Shipwreck
def.
2Fast

[quote name='2Fast']:bomb:

My mic was off most of the time for a reason :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, you weren't very talkative, but Chun Li certainly was jumping around a lot.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Sent my opponent a friend request. I'll PM here in a sec.[/QUOTE]

Good Games Bro! ended up going all 5 rounds, and I barely pulled it out 3-2 over Tha Xecutioner

[quote name='lordopus99']seebelow took me out 3-2.[/QUOTE]
Still can't believe how lucky I got on some of those. Good games.

Man I had to help a friend move so I requested friend request for DatFooNem just right now. Is it possible to push the finish date back a bit further? Either way I'll try to get a game with him tonight.

[quote name='H-Town Info']i won 3 games to 1. good games inufaye[/quote]

Good games back at you man. It was a good time.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Bluenatas09 won our match 3-0, haha didn't even win a round. congrats and good luck in the later rounds![/QUOTE]

thanks, ha..it was all in good fun though. Glad we atleast didn't encounter any type of crazy lag..

[quote name='rabbitt']My friend request to my opponent is still pending, and he hasn't replied to my PM yet.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ashram']just waiting on my opponent.....[/QUOTE]
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']need opponent to be on :([/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem myself. My guy is on but never responds to my chat invites/game invites. The deadline can and will be extended if need be. Will update later tonight after I figure how many people are having this problem, and how many are just lazy and haven't sent results yet.

well while everyones just waiting around to play someone...add me and we can fight for a while or something to pass the time

sn:bluenatas09

[quote name='cautioustoast']im so in GT:habituallyhigh[/QUOTE]

I think you spelled your gamertag wrong, because I can't send you a FR :/

[quote name='B:L']My opponent and I seem to keep missing each other. :bomb:[/quote]

Same here SD and I can't seem to get on at the same time. But we both have gotten on plenty

11) MarkMan - SD TEKKEN 619(Ryu, Chun-Li, Guile)

DEF.

3) thamaster24 - MemphisGunna(Sagat, Blanka, Sagat)

3-0

Good games bro! I really like your Sagat style, should have stuck with him the whole way through!

[quote name='MarkMan']11) MarkMan - SD TEKKEN 619(Ryu, Chun-Li, Guile)

DEF.

3) thamaster24 - MemphisGunna(Sagat, Blanka, Sagat)

3-0

Good games bro! I really like your Sagat style, should have stuck with him the whole way through![/quote]

Yeah but you are the master of blocking and countering, win the thing man

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back