Mortal Kombat (9) - Ripping People in half NOW - 8.6 metacritic

What are people's thoughts on Rain? I practiced a bit with him and then beat the arcade mode and while you can pull off some good combos, I think Kenshi is much better.

I wonder who's the other DLC character...?

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Awesome. Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]No problem, mang. :D

[quote name='CAG 79']What are people's thoughts on Rain? I practiced a bit with him and then beat the arcade mode and while you can pull off some good combos, I think Kenshi is much better.

I wonder who's the other DLC character...?[/QUOTE]
I actually really like Rain and he's my favorite DLC character of the bunch, Kenshi is a close second, though. My only problem with Rain is that he doesn't have a really great projectile.

I'm betting the last character is Reiko because Boon said that Rain and Reiko were both ridiculously close to making it into the actual game but were cut relatively close to the end of development.

everything was going right until this joke came around. Gah, I have the kombat pass so its included but i do not want freddie. I thought it would have been a great time to introduce Tanya.

[quote name='integralsmatic']everything was going right until this joke came around. Gah, I have the kombat pass so its included but i do not want freddie. I thought it would have been a great time to introduce Tanya.[/QUOTE]

I was looking forward to seeing her too

Tonya_Harding_1465151i.jpg

i havent played this online in over a month, so my skills/timing are pretty much gone. i feel like warner bros screwed a lot of people who bought the dlc though because they didnt make those patches mandatory. people spend their money and half the time they probably cant even use the guys they paid for.

Took a quick look see at Freddy. Interesting choice but might pass since it looks like the reboot one and not Robert England version.

If this was written earlier in the thread, then my mistake...but do you guys ever have "CAG" nights on PS3 with Mortal Kombat? If so, when and where?

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']If this was written earlier in the thread, then my mistake...but do you guys ever have "CAG" nights on PS3 with Mortal Kombat? If so, when and where?[/QUOTE]

no not a specific night but if you go to the fighting thread you could probably find some challengers and then have a night EVERY night :)

[quote name='8bitArtist']ive gotten the impression the fighting thread is pretty anti MK.[/QUOTE]

Thats a shame. many of the tournament players who play SSF have had success in Mortal Kombat so i couldnt understand why it wouldnt be welcomed. Well to each their own i guess.

[quote name='8bitArtist']ive gotten the impression the fighting thread is pretty anti MK.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand it either maybe its just the online they don't like about the game. Its one of the best fighters I've played in a long time and I've played 600 matches online.

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']If this was written earlier in the thread, then my mistake...but do you guys ever have "CAG" nights on PS3 with Mortal Kombat? If so, when and where?[/QUOTE]

There were a few back around release.

We could probably get a room going one night if anyone else is interested.

[quote name='whoknows']There were a few back around release.

We could probably get a room going one night if anyone else is interested.[/QUOTE]

I could be up for that

Grabbed the game used tonight. $26.99 minus 10% discount. Apparently the game was on sale previously but wasn't supposed to be. My receipt has a code on it, online pass? I didn't think those printed on used game receipts...

bread's done
Back