Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Any trade-in deals or anything on this one? This game is $49.99 right? I'm considering it, but don't know if it's going to be worth full price.

BTW it comes out 9/19 on Xbox and PS2.

All the videos looks pretty cool and you should check them out at IGN. I pre-ordered it at GR and the guy at the counter said that the demo was amazing.

If you trade in two games at GR you can pre-order it for 29.99.

wish I had a gamerush here, I'm stuck with just gamestop and ebgames.

I've seen some of the trailers and it looks pretty good. I'm somewhat concerned about the length of the game though. I don't want some 5 hour game like the other Mortal Kombat adventure games were. (they also weren't very good) but I understand Ed Boon had nothing to do with the other ones and he's overseeing this one completely.

I played the demo in this months OPM. It was a LOT better than I was expecting. Definitely worth a pre-order. Like someone said above, I am kinda worried about the length of the game.

I thought the demo was pretty good, and there are supposed to be secrets on every level, so that should add some replay value to the game. But I cant see it being longer than 10-12 hours, I'll probably give it a rental.

If anyone wants this, Best Buy got it in early (or at least mine did) on both systems. Release date was supposed to be 9/20.

I didn't buy it because I have store credit at FYE for it, so I went there but they didn't get it in yet, it comes in Tuesday. But the good news is there's a $10 mail-in rebate, and they honor it with store credit still.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']EB has a $10 gift voucher for the game + The action figures if you pre-ordered ( I already picked mine up).[/QUOTE]

Where can you get the gift voucher? I can't find it anywhere on the website.

got an 8.0 from ign. i am a big mk fan, but im not sure if i want to pick this one up right away. especially with the loads of other games coming out this week.

bread's done
Back