Mortal Kombat Vita $10, Batman: AC GOTY $30, Batman: AA GOTY $10 Gamestop (Dead)

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gamestop has on sale new copies of:

Mortal Kombat (Vita) $9.99
Batman: Arkham City GOTY (360/PS3) $29.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (360/PS3) $9.99
Mortal Kombat Komplete (360/PS3) $19.99
Witcher 2 (360) $29.99
Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3) $39.99
Dirt Showdown (360/PS3) $39.99

Used prices are also all discounted accordingly.

The link to the final week of the Gamestock 2012 sale can be found here.

Walked into a GS here in Vegas and was looking at MK Vita when an employee gave me a heads up it was going to be on sale for $10 soon in case I was gonna buy it. I asked about any upcoming B2G1 for preowned games and he wasn't aware of one but said it's still possible since its usually a weekend type of promo instead of a weekly one.

Update courtesy of

Esalw - MK Komplete sale is live already.
Tatum - Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with IATCG, the stickers GS uses now are a breeze to take off. It's the stickers from a year or more ago that we're the real pain.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Learned my lesson on flipping yesterday. Bought 5 MK Vita's at GS and took em to best buy to trade, and they dropped the value from $13 to $6 overnight without me knowing. Lost a couple bucks on trading a couple of them, selling the others online I guess. Lol shameful[/QUOTE]

Remember that for next time!

[quote name='merchie89']I like how half the people complaining about flippers are newer members, and most of the noobs joined to become flippers[/QUOTE]

They're a bunch of fuckcking followers.

[quote name='Capocci 007']Good thing I bought mine on Wednesday and flipped the same day. You gotta be smart flipping. Like me[/QUOTE]

:D

Yeah. Those old EB Games ones(little square shape) were a major league bitch to get off the cases. Even the ones from GS a year or two ago were kinda difficult, but if you took your time and didn't expect to just rip it off in one shot you would get most of it off. Then you could use a piece of packing tape on the residue left behind and have a nice clean case.:D

I don't mean to be too off topic but has anyone tried getting online with Mortal Kombat on the Vita? My internet connection is fine forr everything else including other vita titles, but Mortal Kombat won't even let me get to the VS menu. Could this be an issue with Mortal Kombat servers?

How do you PM at Walmart? just go to any cashier and ask them to pm or what?
do i have to bring physical ads or just picture on phone is good enough?

[quote name='Kai984']How do you PM at Walmart? just go to any cashier and ask them to pm or what?
do i have to bring physical ads or just picture on phone is good enough?[/QUOTE]

Well Ive had some trouble with Walmart but its mostly cause I live in a small town. Nearest Gamestop is like 20-25 mins away.

First time I PMed Best Buy DOTD for Batman Arkham City. Showed the guy the price on my phone thru the BB App. They PMed no problem

Last time I tried to PM the Gaming Blowout (AC:Rev and RE:Operation). The manager gave a big stink how they need the physical ad since it wasnt "local". I tried to show them the app on my phone which even has the ad and the CS lady was like "I cant trust that cause its on a phone". I WISH I was that good of a programmer to fake the BB App.

They even had the BB ad somewhere but acted like they didnt have it.

Anyways, if you have a GS pretty close you should be fine with the phone it just depends on how big of a stickler they want to be. Even tho their PM policy says you dont need a physical ad. The cashier needs a manager override so you can do it at the cashier or customer service.

Anyone know for sure if the Powerup rewards 20 off used or 25 off game coupons stack with these sale prices (used or new Batman AC GOTY)?

I don't want to spend the points and have them not stackable.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merchie89']my NCAAs arrived, they were unwrapped but still had the microsoft seal on them....why did they have to unwrap them!![/QUOTE]

If you bought used, GS doesn' accept new wrapped /sealed games. Who ever traded them in just unwrapped them and did not bother with the MS seal and GS clerk did not care, lucky you, i've gotten a fw like that once or twice. Sucks if you bought new.

[quote name='nixmahn']Anyone know for sure if the Powerup rewards 20 off used or 25 off game coupons stack with these sale prices (used or new Batman AC GOTY)?

I don't want to spend the points and have them not stackable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Abeja']Well Ive had some trouble with Walmart but its mostly cause I live in a small town. Nearest Gamestop is like 20-25 mins away.

First time I PMed Best Buy DOTD for Batman Arkham City. Showed the guy the price on my phone thru the BB App. They PMed no problem

Last time I tried to PM the Gaming Blowout (AC:Rev and RE:Operation). The manager gave a big stink how they need the physical ad since it wasnt "local". I tried to show them the app on my phone which even has the ad and the CS lady was like "I cant trust that cause its on a phone". I WISH I was that good of a programmer to fake the BB App.

They even had the BB ad somewhere but acted like they didnt have it.

Anyways, if you have a GS pretty close you should be fine with the phone it just depends on how big of a stickler they want to be. Even tho their PM policy says you dont need a physical ad. The cashier needs a manager override so you can do it at the cashier or customer service.[/QUOTE]
So, I went to walmart today to pm both batman games. They gave me bit of a hassle for it at first cuz they don't trust the price on my phone! lol, then I finally got them to honor the deal even without manager approval :)
Thanks! :booty:
ps: I didn't know Walmart's version of AC got the "Gotham Impostors" download lol :)) is it free? :bouncy:

[quote name='Kai984']So, I went to walmart today to pm both batman games. They gave me bit of a hassle for it at first cuz they don't trust the price on my phone! lol, then I finally got them to honor the deal even without manager approval :)
Thanks! :booty:
ps: I didn't know Walmart's version of AC got the "Gotham Impostors" download lol :)) is it free? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is from what I understand. Glad you got the PM. I grabbed the ad from GS just in case cause I no there are a few GOTYs with GCI codes at my walmart

Still deciding if I want to flip Arkham City and pay $15 for GOTY. I wouldn't really want to do all the challenges, but if Harley's stuff is $10..the extra $5 for all sounds tempting.

lol, the price for AA, AC and everything else is back to normal now...49.99 :|
at least that's what i saw online. But it's not too late to go grab one right now for 29.99

managed to get mk vita for 9.99$ @ 3:55pm, when i got home, about 4:30pm, checked online, deal is gone. not sure if store still have it on that sale price.

Just tried to PM at Walmart and got shut down. Lady said she couldn't tell what GS regular price is. Best Buy PMed Arkham Asylum GOTY no problem. Y is Walmart so hard to PM at?

[quote name='merchie89']my NCAAs arrived, they were unwrapped but still had the microsoft seal on them....why did they have to unwrap them!![/QUOTE]
Yeah mine came like that too, been AGES since I bought used from Gamestop, never from online, so it was def a nice surprise. :D

[quote name='Abeja']Just tried to PM at Walmart and got shut down. Lady said she couldn't tell what GS regular price is. Best Buy PMed Arkham Asylum GOTY no problem. Y is Walmart so hard to PM at?[/QUOTE]
Did you brought the ad with you to walmart?
I have to ran back to GS to get the ad and comeback to WM to get the pm.
The guy who did the pm looked at the ad at first and his face was like "wtf I didn't even know this deal existed, gotta get me one of these" lol :lol: and pmed for me. Maybe it just your walmart lol.

[quote name='Kai984']Did you brought the ad with you to walmart?
I have to ran back to GS to get the ad and comeback to WM to get the pm.
The guy who did the pm looked at the ad at first and his face was like "wtf I didn't even know this deal existed, gotta get me one of these" lol :lol: and pmed for me. Maybe it just your walmart lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had the Gamestock ad. Last time I tried PMing the Best Buy like 20 miles away, they said it wasnt local yet BB sends out their adds in the paper. Since it wasnt local, I needed the physical ad. They even had BBs ad and somewhat lied to me that they had it.

I had the ad and she said it has to have the price printed on their cause she "doesnt no what THEIR (GS) regular price is". I told her "uhhhhh MSRP?"

All in all, Dead Island GOTY, MK KE, Mario Super Sluggers, Lollipop Chainsaw, and another year of PUR are what I got from this year's GameStock. Kudos to GS, on perhaps the only good sale they'll have this year.

Boooooooo, found a Batman AC GOTY used for 27.99 and used a 20 off used coupon from power up rewards. They took my 10% off only after they took off the 20. Only 80 cents off of a 28 dollar game. I'm upset.

even worse, the Movie code is unused /sarcasm

PS: the movie code is up for trade if anyone is interested :lol:

[quote name='nixmahn']Boooooooo, found a Batman AC GOTY used for 27.99 and used a 20 off used coupon from power up rewards. They took my 10% off only after they took off the 20. Only 80 cents off of a 28 dollar game. I'm upset.

even worse, the Movie code is unused /sarcasm

PS: the movie code is up for trade if anyone is interested :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes they do that. Would you like to be taxed on the full 27.99 or the discounted price ;). Can't have it both ways.

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']Yes they do that. Would you like to be taxed on the full 27.99 or the discounted price ;). Can't have it both ways.[/QUOTE]

No tax in VA if you pay with credit at GS ;)

Just knocked out MK in about three or so sittings, both story and an arcade run. Game is damn addicting, especially in the way that it just keeps going.

[quote name='nixmahn']No tax in VA if you pay with credit at GS ;)[/QUOTE]
DAMN, I always get jealous when you guys mention no tax...
I live in California, land of the taxes. Fun stuff:bouncy:

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']DAMN, I always get jealous when you guys mention no tax...
I live in California, land of the taxes. Fun stuff:bouncy:[/QUOTE]What are you paying for gas? I hear the refinery fire is gonna make the west coast gas spike.

^ Please don't talk to me about gas prices lol. I cringe everytime I'm at the pump. Funny you mention the price, I just filled up my tank and the total came out to be 67.xx but I had a bit of gas BEFORE I pumped so...

I paid 3.83 a gallon for regular but I already see some places peaking past 4 dollars/gallon for regular also. I have seen the prices steadily rise the past few weeks, and I'm sure it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']^ Please don't talk to me about gas prices lol. I cringe everytime I'm at the pump. Funny you mention the price, I just filled up my tank and the total came out to be 67.xx but I had a bit of gas BEFORE I pumped so...

I paid 3.83 a gallon for regular but I already see some places peaking past 4 dollars/gallon for regular also. I have seen the prices steadily rise the past few weeks, and I'm sure it's not going to slow down anytime soon.[/QUOTE]You're talking to someone who puts $12,000(yes thousands) in per yr & I have a minivan. I thought it would actually be higher out there considering what they show us on the news it's 3.69 in PA(up .40 in like the last 6 weeks) but I mainly get gas in NJ for $3.37.

How come hackers don't really stick it to the man & fuck up the pumps consistantly so they charge $1/gal?
How come Hustleman doesn't sell gas?
Why's there's no bootleg gas?
fuck drugs who's gonna supply the gas addicts?
Apple there's no APP for that?

[quote name='Enuf']You're talking to someone who puts $12,000(yes thousands) in per yr & I have a minivan. I thought it would actually be higher out there considering what they show us on the news it's 3.69 in PA(up .40 in like the last 6 weeks) but I mainly get gas in NJ for $3.37.

How come hackers don't really stick it to the man & fuck up the pumps consistantly so they charge $1/gal?
How come Hustleman doesn't sell gas?
Why's there's no bootleg gas?
fuck drugs who's gonna supply the gas addicts?
Apple there's no APP for that?[/QUOTE]

Damn, you must drive a TON. I drive a hefty amount, and I freaked when I look at my annual credit statement and saw I spent over 6 thousand in gas. But 12,000? I would faint.

Crazy how you mention an overthrow of the Big King Oil Companies. I was just talking about this with my girl yesterday and the ways to do it. Maybe we should team up...

bread's done
Back