Most embarrassing trophy (it's for a joke)

[quote name='Serpentor']It doesn't really matter... There are always people have more platinum trophies than me, so i don't really care. I rarely use trophy comparison. But i do look at the level# and # of trophies.

To see what the platinum trophies are, you have to do comparison, i don't have that kind of time or patience. What other people play shouldn't be anyone's business really. There are people play with just one "family id." That is, one PSN or Xbox 360 id for the entire family. One of my friends does that... He plays MW2, W@W, inFamous etc., but his kids play Lego Batman, Cloudy with Chance of Meatball etc. under the same id... Another guy i know let his daughters play LBP.

I just play... I don't have patience for a lot of things, especially games. But trophy/achievement really slow things down a bit and it actually make me try things i don't like or normally skip. Believe it not, a lot of games are actually fun, like Cabela's Hunt.

People might think Red Dead Redemption is cool, but on the contrary, I think it's long and time consuming. 1% RDR and 1% GTA IV for me, that says a lot about me already :lol:[/QUOTE]

But you had the patience to platinum Hannah Montana? That makes no sense. Anyways, you can look at people's profiles online which is way faster than comparing.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']But you had the patience to platinum Hannah Montana? That makes no sense. Anyways, you can look at people's profiles online which is way faster than comparing.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference... Looking up other people's stat -> no reward, playing games -> trophies

If there's a trophy for looking up stats of other players, i have no problems doing that. I have no interest of trophy cards or whatever, online stats are nice if people need to look up something, but i hardly ever use it.

[quote name='Serpentor']There's a difference... Looking up other people's stat -> no reward, playing games -> trophies

If there's a trophy for looking up stats of other players, i have no problems doing that. I have no interest of trophy cards or whatever, online stats are nice if people need to look up something, but i hardly ever use it.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, what? I'm just saying there's an easier way to look up trophies than comparing with someone on your PS3.

Your trophy collection doesn't mean anything if you only get trophies from easy games. You're never gonna be in the top 10, so why bother with Hannah Montana?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Uhhh, what? I'm just saying there's an easier way to look up trophies than comparing with someone on your PS3.

Your trophy collection doesn't mean anything if you only get trophies from easy games. You're never gonna be in the top 10, so why bother with Hannah Montana?[/QUOTE]

I don't care what other people think of my trophy collection :lol:
I don't even know what top 10 means... I'm okay with Hannah Montana, it's a trophy stress free game, think of this way, not many games you can platinum within four hours. If you can come up with one, please recommend :bouncy:

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs... That game is REALLY easy. I think the hardest thing about that game is looking for foodpods in a couple of really odd spots, but that shouldn't be a problem with foodpod guides on YouTube and whatnot. ;)

bread's done
Back