Most Memorable CAG Villain 2011

Altanis in the kmart thread. And no, I'm not him, read the different spelling. I'm not his alt like so many speculated. I just created this username, in memoriam, because he was epic at trolling.

[quote name='mykevermin']Can we get some examples of the nominees' quality work? I'm not familiar with gargus (the name is familiar, but nothing else)...[/QUOTE]

Gargus:
  • Known For: Posting "not a deal" for anything he didn't think was a deal. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also known for going on a rant anytime someone died that he didn't deem worthy of being acknowledged (i.e. a "so and so died" thread) as having died. Which was everyone. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
  • Deserves Your Vote: If you actually think there are famous people who affect other people's lives. And/or you don't mind a MSRP deal once in a while if item is hard to find.

Motherfodder:
  • Known For: During the good times of the Best Buy holiday sales madness, trolled the hell out of the thread by posting all the crap he bought to rub it into the faces of people who didn't get in on the deal. At one point claimed to have bought 18 Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he went so far as to photoshop together (poorly) a bunch of photos of games and bundles to make it look like he actually bought 100 things. And/or being a general all around douche in the best buy mega deal thread.
Superphillip:
  • Known For: Not sure. But this was posted earlier "I loved Superphillip and his blogs advertising his site that no one cared about." And bashing people.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he's a total dark horse in this race. Doesn't stand a chance.
There you go. Vote away.

[quote name='confoosious']Gargus:
  • Known For: Posting "not a deal" for anything he didn't think was a deal. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also known for going on a rant anytime someone died that he didn't deem worthy of being acknowledged (i.e. a "so and so died" thread) as having died. Which was everyone. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
  • Deserves Your Vote: If you actually think there are famous people who affect other people's lives. And/or you don't mind a MSRP deal once in a while if item is hard to find.

Motherfodder:
  • Known For: During the good times of the Best Buy holiday sales madness, trolled the hell out of the thread by posting all the crap he bought to rub it into the faces of people who didn't get in on the deal. At one point claimed to have bought 18 Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he went so far as to photoshop together (poorly) a bunch of photos of games and bundles to make it look like he actually bought 100 things. And/or being a general all around douche in the best buy mega deal thread.
Superphillip:
  • Known For: Not sure. But this was posted earlier "I loved Superphillip and his blogs advertising his site that no one cared about." And bashing people.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he's a total dark horse in this race. Doesn't stand a chance.
There you go. Vote away.[/QUOTE]

Superphillup spent 90% of his time bashing the CAG community, mods, and cheapy saying we suck and the website is only good for getting more views on his blog.

I hated Superphillup, he wrote 3 blogs on all 3 consoles on why they sucked. He got into an argument with me in which he didn't win.
Are his blogs still available?

Can we nominate IATCG and confoosious for a joint win, after somehow having a semi-argument in the actual villain nomination forum? ;)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Obligatory annual JimmieMac nomination.[/QUOTE]

he was the worst. I remember when I first signed up what a douchebag he was. and this was like 7 years ago.

[quote name='etcrane']Can we nominate IATCG and confoosious for a joint win, after somehow having a semi-argument in the actual villain nomination forum? ;)[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm kinda shocked the list of nominees wasn't longer. Besides which, two of the three users nominated are already banned, so what purpose does it really serve to vote them CAG Villain, other than for people to keep rehashing how they did or said this or that?

[quote name='etcrane']Can we nominate IATCG and confoosious for a joint win, after somehow having a semi-argument in the actual villain nomination forum? ;)[/QUOTE]

Please don't ever lump me in with IATCG.

Just by the sheer fact that he actually wants to be nominated tells you all you need to know about him.

So please leave me out of it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually I'm kinda shocked the list of nominees wasn't longer. Besides which, two of the three users nominated are already banned, so what purpose does it really serve to vote them CAG Villain, other than for people to keep rehashing how they did or said this or that?[/QUOTE]

Really we should have 2 categories. One for banned, and one for still living.

This is a weak god damn list of "villains" to begin with; watering them down even further wouldn't improve things any. Gargus, Fodder, and Phillip? That's Superman 2 Lex Luthor's nephew level.

[quote name='Josh5890']Really we should have 2 categories. One for banned, and one for still living.[/QUOTE]
Last year we had a list at least twice the size of the current ones on virtually every award thread. This year, it seems like either people really don't care to be involved or whatever.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Yep, you have a point IATCG. People just don't put the effort into being a troll and a bother anymore.[/QUOTE]
At least I still care enough to give my very best.;) Nah. I'm a good boy now....for the most part.O:):whistle2:\"

But the omission of some current members who I've had numerous folks message me wondering how the fuck they're still on here is just baffling.

[quote name='confoosious']

Motherfodder:
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he went so far as to photoshop together (poorly) a bunch of photos of games and bundles to make it look like he actually bought 100 things. And/or being a general all around douche in the best buy mega deal thread.[/QUOTE]
Those were not Photoshopped...

...and it's Muthafodder.

[quote name='confoosious']Please don't ever lump me in with IATCG.

Just by the sheer fact that he actually wants to be nominated tells you all you need to know about him.

So please leave me out of it.[/QUOTE]
I think your sarcasm detector is really broken, since I would hope you'd know by now that I'm kidding.:booty:

Mind ya, I am kinda shocked to see you didn't make the list of nominated villains this year, though you most certainly did last year(and got 200 votes to boot;)). So that says at least 200 people here think you're a troll/bad person or at least they did last year.

But I guess toning it down somewhat this year has kept me safe from the list. Oh well. I'll just have to try extra hard this year and reach for that brass ring for next year then, right?:lol:
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Yep, you have a point IATCG. People just don't put the effort into being a troll and a bother anymore.[/QUOTE]
Actually what I meant was that the CAG community didn't make more nominations for each Cheapy Award compared to last year's, where each category had at least 5-6 choices per award.

Muthafodder, the fucker who called me out because he assumed I was entitled to a B2G1 deal from Amazon by bitching at customer service. Then I was assumed that he trolled the Best Buy mega deal thread and got a temp ban. Good fucking riddance but I respect him since he was maintaining the Hastings thread.

Or...Gargus- the fucker who trolls the "free" threads on the VGD forum. So annoying that he eventually got banned.

I don't why Superphillip did but what a fucker :lol:

Decisions, decisions.

IATCG because he trolled the amazon lightning deals thread with when games were cheaper even though there was no way to get them at that price then.

[quote name='KtMack23']IATCG because he trolled the amazon lightning deals thread with when games were cheaper even though there was no way to get them at that price then.[/QUOTE]
I always butt in and mention where people can get some of these sale games cheaper. It's not my fault if they waffle and procrastinate till they're sold out or it takes more effort than point and clicking with their mouse.:booty:;)

[quote name='All']blah...blah...bleh[/QUOTE]

Z3LND.gif

bread's done
Back