Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Yeah, I just scanned an emailed it. Driving to town hall to get it notarized kinda sucked though. Also, now I'm wondering if we'll end up having to pay taxes on it. Wouldn't be much, but still curious.
town hall? i went to a UPS store, also yes it'll be taxed more than likely, copied this from a site

The sponsors should send you a 1099 for prizes you won over the value of $600. Not every sponsor does this (although they are supposed to) but that does not get you off of the hook for claiming that prize on your taxes. You should still claim the prize value on your taxes as other income. Sponsors may report smaller prizes to the IRS but do not send you paperwork.

I was suppose to get my headset friday but  ups says it has an "exception" and is coming monday what ever that means ... I now hate them lol.

I was suppose to get my headset friday but ups says it has an "exception" and is coming monday what ever that means ... I now hate them lol.
Same thing happened to me well i had my camera shipped to a relatives house since this is my second account but they were not home when they tried to deliver it so it said updated til monday delivery so I chatted with UPS online and got them to hold it for me at one of their locations and I am going to go pick it up tomorrow morning.

Same thing happened to me well i had my camera shipped to a relatives house since this is my second account but they were not home when they tried to deliver it so it said updated til monday delivery so I chatted with UPS online and got them to hold it for me at one of their locations and I am going to go pick it up tomorrow morning.
see I watched like a hawk for the ups truck and never saw one come through, so frustrating and if you arent a premium my ups member it says its a $5 charge if you want to pickup ... sounds like ill wait till monday .

see I watched like a hawk for the ups truck and never saw one come through, so frustrating and if you arent a premium my ups member it says its a $5 charge if you want to pickup ... sounds like ill wait till monday .
I talked with them online and they never mentioned anything about a $5 charge to me? hope I'm not charged lol

First account took 6 days and that was at the start. some people here have said 2 weeks. it's been 5 days from my wife's phone and nothing yet
It's been almost 3 weeks since I ordered the gift cards and I still haven't received a email. I think I'm just going to call them later.

Its if you try to change it before its 1st delivery attempt according to their UPS my choice app
Oh ok yea I missed them the first day so opted to pick it up today so went in and got the camera today took forever service was pretty bad ended up waiting half an hour.

You can authorize shipment release on the free version of ups my choice. I authorized them to leave my packages at my front door so I wouldn't miss them.

These updates are way too erratic for me to be staying up all night every Sunday... I really wanted that bag but I just settled for the hoodie so I don't have to worry about waking myself up every Sunday. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find a better bag/satchel for traveling eventually anyway. Though I swear I already have like, a dozen hoodies.

didn't expect a restock that early woke up at 2:15 headphones were sold out, of course there was 59 cameras and 9 paddleboards still available guess ill try next week.

One thing i noticed the bags they gave away at the beginning of the contest were nicer quality than the ones they have now, I have the first bag its a poler roll top ( dunno if i want to sell it or not)  , the rucksack version they have now sounds flimsy to me.

Well if you already got a confirmation email from a differnt prize you probably won't get one for the gift cards. You don't get one for each prize you win.

Yeah but the gift cards are the only thing ive redeemed and i havent received anything and its already been 2 weeks

Last week, I redeemed for gift cards and a shirt. I still haven't received anything. On a new account, this past Sunday I redeemed for the camera and got prize confirmation 3 hours later. It might just take longer for the smaller prizes, which doesn't make sense.

bread's done
Back