Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Anyone who won a trophy have anything scheduled to come to them from the Mountain Dew peeps? I have a 5lb package that just shipped today. Unless the bobble head is 5lbs? Which I doubt :/

I haven't received any of my second accounts prizes and I redeemed for some things over a month ago
-koozies
-bobblehead
-polar bag

If I don't get them I'm not going to really fuss since I got the gift cards on my first account. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem. I used my parents address for the second account.

Anyone who won a trophy have anything scheduled to come to them from the Mountain Dew peeps? I have a 5lb package that just shipped today. Unless the bobble head is 5lbs? Which I doubt :/
TROPHY is coming in! ALERT! TROPHY INCOMING LOL GETTING MINE TUESDAY! AND IT'S FIVE POUNDS

I'm not saying this is the case but sometimes when items are shipped in bulk(and in a box), the weight isn't anywhere close to being right.  I've gotten plenty of packages in over the years with weights varying up to 10 lbs. that couldn't have possibly been more than 2.

Also, it could be made out of solid ceramic... That stuff can get heavy.

the bobble head i just got is really quite big and i personally love it , looks hand painted in china by slaves ... adds that extra warm feeling to it.

the bobble head i just got is really quite big and i personally love it , looks hand painted in china by slaves ... adds that extra warm feeling to it.
Sweet you got the bobble head?

Then I'll be getting my trophy and bobble head next week then woohoo

Pics of bobble head please

something weird happened last night. tried to get the backpack. says i got it. didnt take the points away. but in my account it says headphones. which i already got. also cant pick another item from tier. anyone else have experience in this? i seen some posts bout it but dont know how it ended.

got my paddleboard!!! also got a bobblehead from usps which i redemmed on my 3rd account also the headphones shipped today to awesome!!!

edit - just got the hoodie and t-shirt to

Last edited by a moderator:
My hoodie came today. I'm still a bit disappointed that I kept missing out on the bag but I'll probably wind up using this more anyway.

Just got mine as well. Thing is really huge

Y4cmEF8.jpg

How long ago did you redeem for the prizes on your second account?

They all came the same day?

Maybe these hope my second account stuff will actually be delivered.
second account:
1st item redeemed was on 9/3 which was the giftcards and then the following week I redeemed for the slap koozie, cooler, and headphones. I got the bobble head and trophy (obviously) from my first account

Trophies look nice. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky.

I waited a little over a month for my gift card email, nothing. I then called them and they put down on all my info to let the "higher ups" know I haven't got any email or prize yet.

That was 2 weeks ago. Still nothing lol. No email, nada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophies look nice. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky.

I waited a little over a month for my gift card email, nothing. I then called them and they put down on all my info to let the "higher ups" know I haven't got any email or prize yet.

That was 2 weeks ago. Still nothing lol. No email, nada.
Hey just a heads up. I have been going through same crap. I finally called back and asked to talk to a manager. They said it did not show on their side that I had redeemed for the camera or gift cards on my sons account. The manager gave me her email address and I sent in screen shots showing points were taken for redeeming and the congrats picture. Im hoping it works but I would def recommend calling back. I too waited for over 2 weeks and no response.

bread's done
Back