Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I'm thinking he never got another email for the other items he redeemed for, or never responded to it, and that's why he got this one now?

My experience:  The first time I redeemed, I did it for both a Tier 1 and a Tier 2 prize.  I got two emails which I responded to and registered.  When I redeemed for the Tier 3 prize on 7/7, I did not receive an email.

Just lovely. How long ago did you redeem for the giftcards? I never got an email and I redeemed on the 28th.
I redeemed this last restock but I did get an email for the first shirt and it said I wouldn't need to do it for future prizes and I didn't get anything for the second shirt but have yet to receive any prizes in the mail as well. So idk what is going on?

I redeemed this last restock but I did get an email for the first shirt and it said I wouldn't need to do it for future prizes and I didn't get anything for the second shirt but have yet to receive any prizes in the mail as well. So idk what is going on?
did you redeem the shirt when it was first available or a week or so after?

did you redeem the shirt when it was first available or a week or so after?
It was also after a restock or maybe two weeks after it was first available. I just checked my email have three emails to verify my info but I only did it the first time and didn't even remember seeing the second one and the third one is the one that came in this morning that can not be verified.

Redeemed on 6/23

Waiting on Cooler and Gift Cards now

yjshyIv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking/hoping tier 2 prizes get sent out next week? And then tier 3 in like another 4 weeks.

I wish they would send out tracking emails

got the wristband , shirt ,and sunglasses waiting for my bag and bobble head still . I only had one email so i dont think we get more than one.

Hoping my damn app updates whis week. took several hours to show 100something hoodies left last week. Last few promos I won things from Pepsi in I dont recall getting confirmation emails the prizes just kinda showed up 2 weeks or so later. There is a possibility that as Snake said, there is one email for the whole promo. If you could find a cust. service number or something, I'd call and make sure everything is in order whitesox. I had to call in to try to resolve an address change during the iconic summer promo.

My world 9 is still locked so I have to use my 8.5 million points on sweepstakes
1- hot damn 8.5 mil... u bored?

2- Id suggest reinstalling but i believe deleting resets everything. No bueno. I saw somewhere to have your phone in wireless and not Wi-Fi.. or vice versa... somewhere on this topic. Reset your phone and whatnot and hope for the best I suppose. I'm sure others here can help ya more, dont know much bout the technical stuff.

1- hot damn 8.5 mil... u bored?
2- Id suggest reinstalling but i believe deleting resets everything. No bueno. I saw somewhere to have your phone in wireless and not Wi-Fi.. or vice versa... somewhere on this topic. Reset your phone and whatnot and hope for the best I suppose. I'm sure others here can help ya more, dont know much bout the technical stuff.

Yeah, I tried everything. Wifi, LTE, 4G. Hard and soft restarting phone. The reason I have 8.5 mill is because I was going for the 17mill prize until I realized it was just a hotel stay a few weeks ago and stopped playing. I've always had problems with levels and prizes updating on time but now it's stuck for good.

Yeah, I tried everything. Wifi, LTE, 4G. Hard and soft restarting phone. The reason I have 8.5 mill is because I was going for the 17mill prize until I realized it was just a hotel stay a few weeks ago and stopped playing. I've always had problems with levels and prizes updating on time but now it's stuck for good.
I turn my phone off back on and turn on 3g data usage then it updates for me with wifi off.

So, is there talk of people cheating in this promotion?  It just seems weird that those gift cards would sell out in 5 minutes or less.  You would like to think that all of the people that got their gift card last week would all be people you wouldn't be competing with this week.  But this is a promotion on the internet, so I'm assuming there is an army of people on deal sites who have figured out a way to cheat this some how.

So, is there talk of people cheating in this promotion? It just seems weird that those gift cards would sell out in 5 minutes or less. You would like to think that all of the people that got their gift card last week would all be people you wouldn't be competing with this week. But this is a promotion on the internet, so I'm assuming there is an army of people on deal sites who have figured out a way to cheat this some how.
well the gift cards are limited and it's easy for some to just have 2 devices that can run this. I have 3 devices where I can get this game running smoothly on so it shouldn't be hard for people to get multiple prizes. pretty sure people on SD are.

Mine said 100 gift cards left when I hit the button at 2:09 am EST.

my app is acting up i clicked on the gift cards and redeem after it popped up showing in stock and the box popped up but was gray so i force closed the app to try again and i still have all my points but it now says "you can only purchase one prize from each tier."

Finally got the longboard...think it said 46 left about a minute ago.
Man you gotta post a pic of that when it comes in! I'll post some pics of the poler bag, the socks and the bobble head when they come in. (And maybe those headphones and the trophy...)

My points are still there, but got 3 emails and was able to verify my information.

Anyone else have similar issues?
just checked my email and same thing happened to me still have my points but got an email and was able to verify my information as well. I thought i had not been able to redeem because when I clicked on the gift cards a grey box popped up with nothing in it so i closed the app and reopened it to which it said i had already redeemed a prize from that tier. Idk if the points will be deducted later or what?

I'm wondering why everyone that's redeeming lately are getting emails bit people that redeemed in the past did not
Clearly states in the email...

Once you have finished entering your mailing information, you will not receive any further emails for new prizes - these will automatically be sent to the address you entered.

I thought I didn't get the e-mail for the tier 1 shirt, but I did after later searching for it. I entered my info only on the e-mail I received after redeeming the tier 2 shirt and they sent both items.

As of right now the prizes for tier 2 left are the hat and the shirt.

Is the tier 2 bobble head and the trophy for first 200 to pass Baja Mexico the same?

I thought I didn't get the e-mail for the tier 1 shirt, but I did after later searching for it. I entered my info only on the e-mail I received after redeeming the tier 2 shirt and they sent both items.

As of right now the prizes for tier 2 left are the hat and the shirt.

Is the tier 2 bobble head and the trophy for first 200 to pass Baja Mexico the same?
they look the same but one has a bobblin' head while the other has a non-bobblin head

I thought I read it somewhere in the rules but can't seem to find it now so hopefully someone here might be able to shed some light for me.  If 2 people live together and each have their own device can they both redeem points for, let's say socks in this case, or is it just one prize/tier per household?

I thought I read it somewhere in the rules but can't seem to find it now so hopefully someone here might be able to shed some light for me. If 2 people live together and each have their own device can they both redeem points for, let's say socks in this case, or is it just one prize/tier per household?
never mind, I found a section that states "Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/Account/household or address."

so I'm guessing that means the prizes can go to the same house, just not the sweepstakes prizes

Clearly states in the email...

Once you have finished entering your mailing information, you will not receive any further emails for new prizes - these will automatically be sent to the address you entered.
I realize that but it seems people are posting about getting more then one email.

Can't comment on if this is legit but it looks like this is the number to call if you have any issues according to someone on another forum is:

1-888-701-7641 It's option 0 to talk to someone

So I finally got my account to unlock the next levels. After going back and for with the Mountain Dew email peeps, they could not replicate my problem so they had me reinstall the game. The points are tied to my login but all levels are lost. It doesn't take too long to beat them all again tho

bread's done
Back