Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

lol at slap koozie. ^
Did anyone get their socks or Poler yet? I know it says 8-12 weeks but seeing people with prizes makes me excited to get mine. Ordered the socks June 23rd and copped the bag on release day for tier 3.

Lol to be fair, they were described as 'slap koozies'. Though they were also described as magnetic, which mine clearly is not. Either way, I've been using mine daily.

Been about 7 weeks since I ordered my socks and cooler, anyone received either of those items yet?

Those are the only two prizes from their respective tiers that I haven't seen on eBay yet, other than the bobble head. Heck, there's even a few longboards up that just got listed today.

The only thing I ever got was the shirt, nothing else. I am personally waiting on my cooler and giftcard. My husband is waiting on socks and bobble head (he used my moms address to get it just in case).

Not sure if I just got the gift card set or not. I hit the button and then it took me to a blank screen. Once that closed, it wouldn't let me click on any other price from that tier to get, but I still have the same amount of coins currently.

Not sure if I just got the gift card set or not. I hit the button and then it took me to a blank screen. Once that closed, it wouldn't let me click on any other price from that tier to get, but I still have the same amount of coins currently.
That happened to me two weekends ago and have been meaning to call and see what the customer service says? but i think some one else on here said the same thing happened to them and they called and the cs rep so he was good but the game messed up and that it could no longer deduct the points or something like that?

did it restock at 2am est? ):
I didn't look for it this week, but the other posts would suggest that maybe it was around 2:15 or so. This thread is quiet this week. I'm guessing most people are grinding out millions of points for the August 11th update.

Are we going to have to quickly finish that last group of tracks that day before we can try to redeem prizes? If so, that's gonna be rough trying to get through presumably the most difficult tracks when I'm up in the middle of the night feeling all groggy.

I didn't check every hour cause I had to be at work early ):
when I checked between 3-350am, it didn't show sold out but world 11 was open.

I've read that it opens up at different times for different people idk

usually when I check, it says You can only purchase one prize per tier; what does that mean? does anyone else see that?

guess I'll try next week when I'm off. stinks that I can't check a lot when I have to work :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to me two weekends ago and have been meaning to call and see what the customer service says? but i think some one else on here said the same thing happened to them and they called and the cs rep so he was good but the game messed up and that it could no longer deduct the points or something like that?
I went back in the thread and saw that. I got an email overnight telling me I was a potential winner and filled out all my info. After seeing other people having similar experiences, I feel like we should be good on getting our prizes, but I may still call them just to calm my paranoid mind haha.

That may have been me. I said those things at least. XP.

Was a very painless call process. I don't remember what the number was, but it's buried somewhere in this thread. Also press 0 to talk to someone.

got my cooler today. smaller igloo then the one from iconic summer. and i missed out again on the gift cards last night. hope to get them soon. got enough for tier 4 tryin for the gift cards for the past 3 weeks.

got my cooler today. smaller igloo then the one from iconic summer. and i missed out again on the gift cards last night. hope to get them soon. got enough for tier 4 tryin for the gift cards for the past 3 weeks.
Hopefully I get my cooler soon

I also stayed up for the tier 3 prizes last night but somehow fell asleep mid check. I don't even remember falling asleep, just woke up in the middle of the night with my thumb over the Mountain Dew app :lol:

I stopped playing as I got bored. And after the glasses and wrist band I haven't got the other prizes I won. Anyone get the bobble?

Got my cooler and beach ball in the mail. Little disappointed with the size and quality of the cooler but eh it was free. Should of went for the bobbleheads though

Got my cooler yesterday as well.

My reaction was completely opposite, it turned out to be better quality than my initial expectations. :lol:

Received the gift cards today. Ordered on 7/14 (little over two weeks). Came via UPS with signature required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the poler rooltop bags have started to show up on ebay so look for those in the mail soon!  No socks or bobble heads yet...

So I deleted my game and started playing again under a new account with new email. Got enough points to redeem for the koozies and it didn't deduct my points but says It thinks I redeemed for something apparantly because it tells me I can only redeem for one prize of each tier. I don't really care about getting the koozies but wanted to redeem for something jut to hopefully get an email for shipping information to start an attempt to get another group of giftcards.

So I deleted my game and started playing again under a new account with new email. Got enough points to redeem for the koozies and it didn't deduct my points but says It thinks I redeemed for something apparantly because it tells me I can only redeem for one prize of each tier. I don't really care about getting the koozies but wanted to redeem for something jut to hopefully get an email for shipping information to start an attempt to get another group of giftcards.
The contest rules forbid this, so maybe don't publicize it. I'm not scolding you, just trying to look out.

Just wanted everyone to know I got my poler bag today was not the roll top. was the rucksack. which is more than the roll top version. So pretty pumped.

I still haven't got my giftcards and normally I get everything the day after people say they got their items. Damn I'm impatient and a worry wort :(

yes it did and on both side packs
attachicon.gif
20140801_104559.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140801_104629.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140801_104646.jpg
I like that Ruck a lot. I would have gone with the bag if they advertised that one over the rolltop.

bread's done
Back