Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I won a ryse bundle last night. Hopefully these ship not to long after launch so I can flip that game for decent credit somewhere. I could have won DR3 or forza easily towards the end of the night, but my wife didn't listen to me and bid on Ryse. Oh well at least I got an xbox one for around $270 out of pocket.
That's a really damn good deal, job well done I'd say.

I got the Forza bundle last night, mine was probably $175-200 out of pocket, I'll take that any day. Will be interesting to see when they ship, it might take forever if that 12-14 week thing is right.

And I got bombarded with PMs last night, I don't have anymore points, please don't ask. xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
It disappoints me to see people with something over 50K points...even just around that ball park of numbers bid towards a xbox one. Yeah I know people probably go dumpster diving and ask friends alot but come on now...that number of points your bascially just better off buying the console...100K for one standard...you might as well just buy two consoles.

I was hoping a person like myself that don't have much in life (lol -_-) would atleast win a console with about 20K or less points and the hardcore bidders would of bidded towards the advance and premium auctions.

I don't want to give up but I feel as if winning bids are gonna go up throughout the days. Hopefully I get lucky and win a sweepstakes...

Congrats to the winners last night!!! Hopefully I'll be joining you tonight!!! I have. Job interview today too so it could be a really good day for me hah. 

Thanks for talking about when they ship too guys i was just gonna ask. 12-14 weeks seems kinda like a pain. I figure though that theyll ship not too far after launch.

So I thought I would be in it, but I am not quite over that hump yet...

Anyone here want to trade me some points? I have various digital goods and Amazon/Paypal. Just shoot a PM; thanks!

Is anyone else being kept from registering? I only have 1500 so its kind of pointless for me to register anyway, but if there is a sweepstakes that would be cool.

Congrats to all the winners on here so far! Hope to continue seeing CAGs win some of these X Box Ones. I am just stuck at 2k myself and I still have yet to see the Dew codes around much so I probably won't be able to win unless I am just gifted extra points.If anyone happens to win one kinda cheap and has spare points, I would appreciate the help although I really do not have much of anything to give in return. I would however gift any extra points to another CAG to help them win as well and so on. Even if I do not manage to win, Ill gift someone on here my amount of points near the end of the promo if needed to help out. Still wanting to win one though! lol

Good luck to all those aiming to win tonight!

So...Is there anyone else that can help with points? I am at 32k and tonight could be the night if I get enough help.

Obviously, I am willing to trade/buy the points.

I mainly want points towards the marketplace lol
I'm not even risking the auctions unless I have over 40k points (which I doubt I'd ever get)
Good luck to everyone doing the auctions though.

I mainly want points towards the marketplace lol
I'm not even risking the auctions unless I have over 40k points (which I doubt I'd ever get)
Good luck to everyone doing the auctions though.
you do get your points back if you're outbid.

i'm really hoping my cap sharing guy comes through tonight, i'm at 31k so another 90 caps or so and i should be able to score a console tonight. (this is with 0 dollars spent as well :D)

you do get your points back if you're outbid.

i'm really hoping my cap sharing guy comes through tonight, i'm at 31k so another 90 caps or so and i should be able to score a console tonight. (this is with 0 dollars spent as well :D)
You should send him to me after you win lol, only at 3K -_-

Some people on SD are pretty excited about them. I don't think they are that bad.

Well, if anyone who has seen the items are backing out now, please PM me if you want to trade or gift points. I am looking to win an auction tonight but need some help!

Well, crap. I've got a measly 2300 points. Most of the auctions are between 29k and 52k right now. At $3 a 12 pack, you may as we'll buy the One. I wish they had some smaller auctions for just the games. I already have a One preordered and paid off.

Thanks, best stoner food guaranteed. :D

sig.jpg

I have over 12,000 pts.  I will sell them to anyone for $0.90 per 100 points, but you must take them all.  Will take the payment via Paypal gift, Best Buy Giftcard or Amazon Giftcards.

Well, crap. I've got a measly 2300 points. Most of the auctions are between 29k and 52k right now. At $3 a 12 pack, you may as we'll buy the One. I wish they had some smaller auctions for just the games. I already have a One preordered and paid off.
Exactly what I was thinking. I've got 6475..I would pick up a game if they are still in stock in a few days. Probably not. Going to keep banking and hold out for Black Fridays massive amounts of auctions. Hoping I can sneak in a small bid and win. Every 2 minutes for real. I have that day off and will be dedicating my wife's day to bidding/buying deals online while I brave the cold and the crowds. If after then I don't have one I would trade or sell my points.

lots of good prizes on the market, earforce headsets, XB1 games, XB1 controller, play n charge kit. 360 controllers.

It sucks that this is the way people are winning/will win but it is what it is. It's how I won and it's probably how 90% of everyone else will win. They shouldnt have done the gifting. I got 13k myself (buying at the store, from friends, digging through trash etc) but I don't see how any normal person is getting 40K+ points.

Those XP400's are pretty good, own a pair of them myself. And yeah games for 10,000 doesn't seem that bad for those who won't have nearly enough for the Xbox One. Just remember the games only have an inventory of 200.

Those XP400's are pretty good, own a pair of them myself. And yeah games for 10,000 doesn't seem that bad for those who won't have nearly enough for the Xbox One. Just remember the games only have an inventory of 200.
Hopefully will restock though if it does run out. Kinda dumb to have a promo lasting this long and have some things run out, and not restock them for months.

Its pretty cool that they have pax east and pax prime 3 day passes when they are already sold out for next year if you want to buy them normally. I wish I lived closer to one of them to go.

Whew!

I thought I was the only one disappointed in the amount of points for the Marketplace stuff. Guess I will be gifting my points to someone and hoping that the Sweepstakes work in my favor. Now what can i do with all these Doritos and Mtn Dew unopened packages?

Whew!

I thought I was the only one disappointed in the amount of points for the Marketplace stuff. Guess I will be gifting my points to someone and hoping that the Sweepstakes work in my favor. Now what can i do with all these Doritos and Mtn Dew unopened packages?
Send them to BabyBiscuit :D

I'm 50 points away from a game or a controller, I think I'll go grab a 20oz and pick one of those, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a console with 9950 points. 

Questions about the auctions:
If you bid, and don't win, do you get the points bidded back? Can you bid in multiple auctions at once, or does it tie up the points you bid on each auction, for the duration of the auction?

Questions about the auctions:
If you bid, and don't win, do you get the points bidded back? Can you bid in multiple auctions at once, or does it tie up the points you bid on each auction, for the duration of the auction?
if you bid and dont win yes you get the points back. Points that you currently have bidded towards an auction are tied up unless you are outbid in which case your points are immediately returned.

10000 points for a game doesn't seem that bad to me.
Except when you take into consideration that at $3 per 12 pack of Dew, you'll end up with 50 12 packs and spending $150. I'm sitting on a whopping 2300 points, but I have a friend who isn't getting a One who is supposedly going to give me some codes. The games will probably be gone before I ever hit 10000.

if you bid and dont win yes you get the points back. Points that you currently have bidded towards an auction are tied up unless you are outbid in which case your points are immediately returned.
Thank you for clearing that up. Getting a quick and straight answer is a rarity these days. Much appreciated.

bread's done
Back