Muramasa $13.06 new + $1 shipping

Wow, what a good game!

I ordered mine from wherehouse.com 6/9/10 and received it 6/14/10. Total payment was $16.55. It's worth every penny.

Hopefully they'll get more in stock. Good Luck!

Just got an order cancellation from Wherehouse. I ordered on 6/12. Just sucks that they told me so late that all the other store options are OOS too.

Shameless bump. I realized that I had ordered this game from Spun when this deal was posted; but still have yet to receive the order. Anybody else? Looks like some people got it, guess it's time to write them.

I ordered from Meijer while it was in stock about 2 wks ago, and they just flat cancelled the order. You'd think they would have a better idea of their inventory when they allow orders to go through.

Just a heads up, the game seem to be back in stock at all the websites posted by the OP. Managed to snag a copy, we'll see how it goes.

No one bother ordering from Wherehouse. Placed my order the 20th and today I just got an email saying they canceled my order because they were out of stock. I checked a couple days ago and it was still in stock on the website. I should have had the game by now.

Meijer also has it back in stock for $15 + $3 sh. But when I ordered it last time, they cancelled it without telling me. I got my $23 copy from hubba/amazon. But it's weird they all show in stock now. Did all the artificial hype here make them reprint it or open up some cases of it?

Yeah, I ordered from Wherehouse as well, just got my cancellation today. I just placed an order on Spun. Hopefully they'll actually have it, or tell me some time sooner than 10 days after I've placed the order.

Awesome game!!! Just got a mint used copy at Gamestop the other day for $20. It's like Okami(art) mixed with Super Metroid(levels) and Samurai Shodown/Ninja gaiden(action/combat).

All these sites are owned by the same parent company, Trans World. They inexplicably list the game as in stock across all their stores, but don't actually have it. I've already had 2 Wherehouse orders cancelled and 1 Spun order cancelled.

[quote name='rapsodist']All these sites are owned by the same parent company, Trans World. They inexplicably list the game as in stock across all their stores, but don't actually have it. I've already had 2 Wherehouse orders cancelled and 1 Spun order cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Hm... this is unfortunate. I was hoping this wasn't the case. I thought these sites looked very similar. Ha.

I can't speak for the other stores, but Wherehouse is not very good about e-mailing things out. I was fortunate in that my June order for Muramasa went through, but I received the game days *before* I got a shipping confirmation e-mail. I really don't know what was going on there.

Great game, though.

I really really did not want to spend more money this week, but for $12.88 at Spun I couldn't pass it up. Total was $16.92. I read some of the other posts about getting their orders cancelled so I'll hope for the best and report back. Incidentally I found it funny on their Terms & Conditions it says "The listing of a product on this site does not imply that the product is presently available." Heh, we'll see.

already beat the game w/ both characters, but this is my favorite wii game to date. please post here if someone gets an order to go thru. thanks.

Looks like Spun still has some copies, despite the other Trans World sites leading nowhere. I had a Wherehouse order cancelled recently, so I placed an order at Spun a couple days ago. Just got a shipping notice!

Meijer shipped my $18 copy today. Now I'll have one to keep sealed for "speculation". Needed a use for the $5 GC they gave me last order anyway.

[quote name='rapsodist']Looks like Spun still has some copies, despite the other Trans World sites leading nowhere. I had a Wherehouse order cancelled recently, so I placed an order at Spun a couple days ago. Just got a shipping notice![/QUOTE]

How many days it take to get the shipped notice? Still haven't sent mine out so I'm just curious. Good to know they still have some left though.

[quote name='CatEyes']How many days it take to get the shipped notice? Still haven't sent mine out so I'm just curious. Good to know they still have some left though.[/QUOTE]

It only took a couple days for me to go from placing the order to receiving the shipping notice. If it's been longer for you, you might want to check with them.

[quote name='jaredstorm']is the $10 deal at Sears still going on??[/QUOTE]

It was clearanced at Sears months ago. It's pretty unlikely that you'll still be able to find a copy, but hey, who knows...

[quote name='rapsodist']It was clearanced at Sears months ago. It's pretty unlikely that you'll still be able to find a copy, but hey, who knows...[/QUOTE]

Damn, of course I missed the boat. :( I wanna play this great game.

Well mine still has not shipped and it has nearly been a week. I click on Spun's shipping policy and it says they ship next day. Time to contact them I guess, but so far it's not looking good :/

[quote name='CatEyes']Well mine still has not shipped and it has nearly been a week. I click on Spun's shipping policy and it says they ship next day. Time to contact them I guess, but so far it's not looking good :/[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. It does seem to be a real crapshoot. I had an order cancelled by Spun a couple months back when others were getting theirs shipped. I just received a copy today from my order a week ago. I guess you can keep on trying with new orders since it worked for me.

"All New and Used items that we sell on Spun.com are in-stock and available
for sale at the time you placed your order. Unfortunately between the time
your order was processed and when it was sent to the warehouse to be
packaged for shipment the item(s) below became out of stock. After repeated
unsuccesful attempts to secure the product for you at this point we have
cancelled the item(s) from your order and refunded your method of payment.
"

Well damn :/

I finally got my copy of Muramasa from Spun, but I sent them a couple of emails because they hadn't emailed me a shipment confirmation. Finally got the confirmation 2 days after I received the game. heh

bread's done
Back