My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Have The Walking Dead physical copies been patched yet? I remember at launch reading about them being nearly unplayable... I should have $15 in RZ certs once the 500 promo clears so I may be interested in them.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Have The Walking Dead physical copies been patched yet? I remember at launch reading about them being nearly unplayable... I should have $15 in RZ certs once the 500 promo clears so I may be interested in them.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm the game will still skip if you own a 4GB 360 console.

[quote name='Ric Flair']I can confirm the game will still skip if you own a 4GB 360 console.[/QUOTE]

I have the 4g model but I have a 320gb HDD in there. I might get it on ps3 but I have the first one free on 360 so I'd like to continue my save.

[quote name='Namerson']You can't pricematch and use these can you?[/QUOTE]
Nope, system will cancel out the coupon automatically.

i think somebody hates me. Bought Naruto few days ago full price. Went back few days later to price match it from gamestop. Probably not worh going back to save that 5 bucks. Happy with he game though.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Wasn't ni no kuni just $40 at target?

Is the demo something to go by? I downloaded off PSN and though the game was okay.[/QUOTE]

Imo the game is amazing. Don't just base it off the demo there is way more in the game than just that. Took me about 50 hours to beat and I was hooked the entire time. You won't be disappointed :)

Is the demo something to go by? I downloaded off PSN and though the game was okay.[/QUOTE]

it was $34 at gamestop after coupon code

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Imo the game is amazing. Don't just base it off the demo there is way more in the game than just that. Took me about 50 hours to beat and I was hooked the entire time. You won't be disappointed :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The game is definitely much better than how the demo played.

If GoW: Ascension goes on sale, I'll probably use the $20 off and pick it up.

[quote name='Dund3r']Well the presence of this GOW:A coupon is going to make it difficult to get a PM on this game if you bought it Day 1.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it might not, at least if you preordered in-store:

You could buy another copy using this coupon for $39.99, keep the receipt, and bring both that receipt and your original receipt to Customer Service (in the same trip, if you wanted), show that you were just able to buy another copy for $20 less, and they should PM that for your original purchase. You can then return the second $39.99 copy with the second receipt at your leisure (preferably in a separate visit later in the week).

Again, this would only work if you preordered and picked up GoW:A in-store.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow these are better than the mag coupons lmao. well as for god of war would this work on the collectors edition ? the game is top notch btw ! the only thing kinda lacking is the story but considering that its a prequel ill give that a pass :)

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Ditto. The game is definitely much better than how the demo played.

If GoW: Ascension goes on sale, I'll probably use the $20 off and pick it up.[/QUOTE]

the games that are assosiated with these rz coupons off the web site never and i mean NEVER go on sale while these coupons are active sadly :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']wow these are better than the mag coupons lmao. well as for god of war would this work on the collectors edition ? the game is top notch btw ! the only thing kinda lacking is the story but considering that its a prequel ill give that a pass :)[/QUOTE]I don't think it'd work since the "coupon" only lists a single SKU on which it works; since the CE has a different SKU compared to the standard edition, it likely won't work.

[quote name='Vigilante']Actually, it might not, at least if you preordered in-store:

You could buy another copy using this coupon for $39.99, keep the receipt, and bring both that receipt and your original receipt to Customer Service (in the same trip, if you wanted), show that you were able to just buy another copy for $20 less, and they should PM that for your original purchase. You can then return the second $39.99 copy with the second receipt at your leisure (preferably in a separate visit later in the week).

Again, this would only work if you preordered and picked up GoW:A in-store.[/QUOTE]

Why not just return new copy with old receipt?

Man if only gs was still selling ni no for 39$ online I'd at least made an attempt in store to get BB to pm plus the additional $15 off. Sometimes you can get a kind soul to let it through and 25$ would be nuts.

Yes, this was $40 @ Target, and more recently, it was $34 @ Gamestop.

[quote name='Dund3r']Well the presence of this GOW:A coupon is going to make it difficult to get a PM on this game if you bought it Day 1.[/QUOTE]

As noted above, I definitely didn't think a PM would be possible, but I did successfully get a PM on GOW:A this morning. That's why it never hurts to call in and try.

I posted this in the BBY $20 RZ cert preorder thread, but I thought I would spread the word here as well for any Silver members out there who bought it Day 1. I'm sure this PM will be a YMMV situation, but if you tell them the price in cart is $39.99 like I did, it should help your case. The CS rep was well aware the $20 price reduction was due to the coupon and still processed the PM for me. Good luck everyone!

Hardly a deal for paying reward zone people - other places like TRU are offering it at $40, no paud subscription required!

if BB wanted this "reward" zone crap to be valuable, theyd offer prices cheaper than this...

bb will go out od business soon enough, one can hope.

"but wahhh! thats lost jobs! how can you wish that!"

boo fuckin hoo. its the free market, and when a business fails to be valuable, it drserves to die. a new business, better business, will take its place and people will find work

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Imo the game is amazing. Don't just base it off the demo there is way more in the game than just that. Took me about 50 hours to beat and I was hooked the entire time. You won't be disappointed :)[/QUOTE]

With my backlog and all the deals taken into effect, I feel like this game will be down to $20 (my buy price for most games) sometime soon.

[quote name='fac ownage']Hardly a deal for paying reward zone people - other places like TRU are offering it at $40, no paud subscription required!

if BB wanted this "reward" zone crap to be valuable, theyd offer prices cheaper than this...

boo fuckin hoo. its the free market, and when a business fails to be valuable, it drserves to die. a new business, better business, will take its place and people will find work[/QUOTE]
One pre-order makes Gamers Club valuable, but wahhhhhhh I don't like these coupons and it doesn't fit my stupid fucking argument.

[quote name='Dund3r']As noted above, I definitely didn't think a PM would be possible, but I did successfully get a PM on GOW:A this morning. That's why it never hurts to call in and try.

I posted this in the BBY $20 RZ cert preorder thread, but I thought I would spread the word here as well for any Silver members out there who bought it Day 1. I'm sure this PM will be a YMMV situation, but if you tell them the price in cart is $39.99 like I did, it should help your case. The CS rep was well aware the $20 price reduction was due to the coupon and still processed the PM for me. Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]
Wow that is an awesome idea. Was trying to figure a way to say a coupon is the same thing as Best Buy putting it on sale. Now I don't have to do anything but show the BB.com shopping cart with the price I want.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']i think somebody hates me. Bought Naruto few days ago full price. Went back few days later to price match it from gamestop. Probably not worh going back to save that 5 bucks. Happy with he game though.[/QUOTE]

i think you hate yourself...full price for Naruto? lolololol!!! your own lack of common sense is the issue not some ghost

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']One pre-order makes Gamers Club valuable, but wahhhhhhh I don't like these coupons and it doesn't fit my stupid fucking argument.[/QUOTE]

this is one of many examples. if you think i would make that statement bases on one deal alone, then youd be better off not inferring things so poorly.

im a paying member, so i keep up with all these deals. i can apply what i said to the general practices of the conpany.

so poop to you.

[quote name='fac ownage']Hardly a deal for paying reward zone people - other places like TRU are offering it at $40, no paud subscription required!

boo fuckin hoo. its the free market, and when a business fails to be valuable, it drserves to die. a new business, better business, will take its place and people will find work[/QUOTE]
Hey I'm all for better prices for consumers, but it isn't a guarantee something better will come after.

You think amazon will be a better experience AFTER BB is gone? Because amazon sure has been awesome... /sarcasm

Do these RZ offers work retroactively if I bought GoW: Ascension from BB about 3 weeks ago? I think I am going to go try and see if I can get $20 dollars back.

[quote name='icewolf74']Do these RZ offers work retroactively if I bought GoW: Ascension from BB about 3 weeks ago? I think I am going to go try and see if I can get $20 dollars back.[/QUOTE]

If you're premiere silver, yes.

It's funny because everything you said in this thread, I would replace with Gamestop. I seriously hope Gamestop dies and is no more!!

[quote name='icewolf74']Do these RZ offers work retroactively if I bought GoW: Ascension from BB about 3 weeks ago? I think I am going to go try and see if I can get $20 dollars back.[/QUOTE]

See post #474 above by me for your answer. In short, yes, I was able to get a PM but I would guess it could be YMMV situation.

[quote name='Romeo']If you're premiere silver, yes.[/QUOTE]

Cool! I am a premier silver member and a GC unlocked member. Looks like I will be going to Best Buy today. I knew holding on to this receipt was a great idea for an occasion like this. Thanks. :)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']God of war is tempting but will wait for 19.99 or 29.99[/QUOTE]

$30 or under is our pricepoint, since reviews of this were less than stellar. We have no desire at all to play GOW online multiplayer.

[quote name='Gareee']$30 or under is our pricepoint, since reviews of this were less than stellar. We have no desire at all to play GOW online multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

It's funny but I am halfway through the single player and I look at the multiplayer as, "ehhh...maybe I'll get around to it someday." I want to check it out, but I am no hurry. I guess because I don't know if it would be thrilling for me like say Call of Duty or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's multiplayer has been. Maybe I will add GoW's multiplayer to my gaming bucket list to play before I die. lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back