My BrOTT - A non-interactive threading... thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']hey, rocko, which assassination were you stuck on because of wanting to complete the informer missions? (assassin's creed)[/QUOTE]
'sup frostmaster?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey Linkin, I could use those pics too.[/QUOTE]

If he sends you those pictures there will be problems for the both of you.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If he sends you those pictures there will be problems for the both of you.[/QUOTE]

I just want to see some tittays mang.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...Good,_the_Bad_and_the_Ugly_Blu-ray_Specs/2718

For Brak.

Consider this the Bayxter Signal post as well.[/QUOTE]I was a little worried after all the AVS dudes were shitting on it, but the shots at the very bottom look super slick.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDCompare10/the_good_the_bad_and_the_ugly_.htm

Look forward to buying it when I can get it for less than $20.

EDIT: Amazon has it for $20. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Bad-Ugly-Blu-ray/dp/B001U6YI92

Macs are absolutely fucking terrible. I just spent the last hour and a half figuring out how to set up my friend with Ubuntu on his when I could have had him up and running in 10 minutes on a PC. :|

[quote name='Mojimbo']Your friend paid the premium for a Mac and then put Ubuntu on it?

...[/quote]

He bought a mac, that's a pretty good indicator of his intelligence level.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Macs are absolutely fucking terrible. I just spent the last hour and a half figuring out how to set up my friend with Ubuntu on his when I could have had him up and running in 10 minutes on a PC. :|[/QUOTE]

Your friend is pretty dumb.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Your friend paid the premium for a Mac and then put Ubuntu on it?

...[/QUOTE]...

I know you've heard of dual booting, Mojimbo.

[quote name='zewone']Your friend is pretty dumb.[/QUOTE]

Why?

Nah, that would have been easy, since I would have just deleted the partition table.

It was all that EFI bullshit that made it complicated.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hey, rocko, which assassination were you stuck on because of wanting to complete the informer missions? (assassin's creed)[/QUOTE]

Both of them in the second to last town. I forget which town it is since I haven't played forever, but I know there's one more to do after it.

[quote name='Rocko']Both of them in the second to last town. I forget which town it is since I haven't played forever, but I know there's one more to do after it.[/quote]

the one that was 5 min to kill 5 people with 1 on a rooftop near the start and the other 4 in spread out locations was a bit aggravating. :\ the worst is that once you get caught, if you fight the soliders to get away, you leave all the dead bodies which makes it harder to do the next time (it's better to reload at that point, or at least run across town and come back). hard to say if this is one of the ones that's pissing you off though, as you can do assassinations 7 and 8 in the order of your choosing (however, the storyline likes to say that you killed the scholar after the guy in the port/on the boat.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']the one that was 5 min to kill 5 people with 1 on a rooftop near the start and the other 4 in spread out locations was a bit aggravating. :\ the worst is that once you get caught, if you fight the soliders to get away, you leave all the dead bodies which makes it harder to do the next time (it's better to reload at that point, or at least run across town and come back). hard to say if this is one of the ones that's pissing you off though, as you can do assassinations 7 and 8 in the order of your choosing (however, the storyline likes to say that you killed the scholar after the guy in the port/on the boat.[/quote]

Spoilers?!?! Oh wait...I finished the game. Carry on, soldiers!

I did a full 25 Man Naxxramas and 25 Eye of Eternity clear yesterday in WoW, and all I got was two lousy Epic sidegrades...Best 6 hours ever!

[quote name='Number83']Spoilers?!?! Oh wait...I finished the game. Carry on, soldiers!

I did a full 25 Man Naxxramas and 25 Eye of Eternity clear yesterday in WoW, and all I got was two lousy Epic sidegrades...Best 6 hours ever![/quote]

knowing that you kill a soldier on a boat isn't really a... wait a minute. did you say you finished a game? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']knowing that you kill a soldier on a boat isn't really a... wait a minute. did you say you finished a game? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Yeah...even more shocking is that I actually opened it!

:whee:

[quote name='Brak']

:lol:[/QUOTE]
What the . . .

Hey bulge, why haven't you put more of your concoctions in that food mixing thread?

Morning OTT.

So glad Blockbuster Online placed their own barcodes over their :hd:s.

But I don't think switch EVERYTHING I own to blu.

No offense to KKKasey, but I don't want to the one of a dozen people to own Segal's 'Out for Justice' in :hd: and :br:. I'd have no problem doing so with 'Hard to Kill' or 'Under Siege'.

Like I said in that thread, I'll probably switch my Harry Potters and Complete Matrix. I might do Planet Earth, but that's only because I think I can sell my HD DVD for $10.

[quote name='munch']Like I said in that thread, I'll probably switch my Harry Potters and Complete Matrix. I might do Planet Earth, but that's only because I think I can sell my HD DVD for $10.[/quote]

what's with all the HDDVD selling and replacing? :whistle2:s

Morning OTT, crazy work week, all the freshman have to be moved out by tomorrow.

Luckily, I have a half day tomorrow, got my grad school interview at 11:30 :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what's with all the HDDVD selling and replacing? :whistle2:s[/quote]
$5 per title upgrade convert and they let you keep the HD-DVDs!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']

On another note, a few weeks ago I went to some group marketing thing...and I saw 5 upcoming trailers of TF:ROTF...man I was so giddy...saw the Fallen, Arcee, Optimus, Devastator...and some other stuff...looks like this one will definitely have more robot on robot action :cool:[/quote]

[quote name='ITDEFX']so Linkin, how much money are you setting aside for the movie toys ?!?!?!

I think I am going to set aside atleast 400. There better be a coupon floating around for a gift card or 10$ off or something cause I am going to pump some serious shit into the toys.[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm not sure yet...I'm pretty much out of room...I may get a couple toys, I'll try to keep it under $100 for sure.[/quote]

[quote name='ITDEFX']:shock:

Well if you avoid the variants, discarded concepts, bots that don't even make it into the movie, or any of the cute stuff, you should be ok. Hey I never bought Scorponox because he barely made an appearance. But now I am buying him if I see him use his robot mode.[/quote]:lol: / #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back