My BrOTT - A non-interactive threading... thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent my mom a white Dell Mini 9. #-o

(I selected Black.)

Oh, well.

I hope I can teach her how to use Ubuntu.

That conversation about toys is legit one of the gayest things I've ever read. They seriously circle jerk to toys based on a cartoon movie.

I posed this question to Brak, but here it is for the rest of you:

Who's more of a dumbass: King Broly or ITDEFX? Brak and I agree it's the latter, but some of you might have a differing opinion.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']as long as she's just browsing the internet or using a word processor, you should be alright brak.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm gonna have a hard time showing her how to save spreadsheets as a Windows format, so she can work on them at work. :bomb:

Broly is annoying but ITD is way more of a dumbass. Most of the time I see him posting in the BluRay threads, its always him bitching about how his digital copy wont work on the Zune.

[quote name='munch']That conversation about toys is legit one of the gayest things I've ever read. They seriously circle jerk to toys based on a cartoon movie.

I posed this question to Brak, but here it is for the rest of you:

Who's more of a dumbass: King Broly or ITDEFX? Brak and I agree it's the latter, but some of you might have a differing opinion.[/quote]
What is the evidence against the both of them?

Edit- Holy hell, it's ITDEFX for sure.

Damn; that's cheap.

I wish I knew about that promotion when I bought my domain... Even so, with whois privacy protection, or whatever, it only cost me $7-something.

[quote name='TheRock88']www.bigmykecrew.com
---
We ever find out what happened to JFD and why he's still banned? I tried to ask him on AIM but he wont say anything about it.[/quote]

I think he asked to be banned.

He won't even respond to me on AIM. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']Broly is annoying but ITD is way more of a dumbass. Most of the time I see him posting in the BluRay threads, its always him bitching about how his digital copy wont work on the Zune.[/quote]
Hasn't ITDEFX complained before about getting flack at work after taking a lot of vacation days and then tries to be a role model by telling other teachers on CAG how to do their jobs?

It scares me that that guy is teaching children. Teachers shouldn't have so much in common with their students. When the teacher has more toys than their students, something is wrong.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hasn't ITDEFX complained before about getting flack at work after taking a lot of vacation days and then tries to be a role model by telling other teachers on CAG how to do their jobs?[/quote]

Yea

[quote name='The Crotch']Clearly, any posts in this thread by lilboo, Snatcher, Kirin, ck64, and/or Hex will be absolutely fucking terrifying.[/quote]I had no idea crystalker64 was a homosexual.

That may have been the wrong word. I think it was that he was using more sick days than usual and wasn't getting away with it. I'll see if I can find the thread.

That would make more sense.

Though my boss here refuses to use his vacation/personal days, he thinks they'll fire him if he does...

A tip for those here who are doing the www.red2blu.com swap:

Right now Inetvideo has Casablanca :hd: for ~$9 shipped.

The only Casablanca :br: is the expensive Ultimate edition.

That means, you can get the Ultimate Casablanca for ~$15, depending on the # you swap.

:hot:

-------------------------

Mak: do you lack AIM @ work?

You know, now that JFD is gone, I'm kind of sad we'll never hear his Mexican take on "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight". :cry:[quote name='lordwow']Come on TFN... really?[/quote]I DIDN'T KNOW, ASSHOLE. I DID NOT KNOW.

image.php

[quote name='Mojimbo']Everyone was assuming they'd only send you the movie, moneything.[/quote]

Everyone where?

They're supposedly sending Ultimate matrix sets to those who only own the Complete Matrix, so I don't know exactly how WB is handling this

Ya, I can see that. I honestly don't think I've ever called out sick from work at any job. I don't remember the last time I was sick with something contagious or couldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back