My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='skiizim']I hate you guys!!! I completely missed the deal, I never bothered checking back after the initial limit of 1.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRobReport']Really? I never get as much as a funny look when I am turning them in. Do they not have that awesome hologram on these ones? Cause I would just point to that bad boy and be like "if you aren't sure if they are real just check the hologram".[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

[quote name='boagman']I got 54 of them, and I'll not have any problem either getting rid of them, nor using them myself.[/QUOTE]

FIFTY-FOUR? seriously?

Damn. And I thought I was cool with 13.

I suddenly feel... Inadequate. haha.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Really? I never get as much as a funny look when I am turning them in. Do they not have that awesome hologram on these ones? Cause I would just point to that bad boy and be like "if you aren't sure if they are real just check the hologram".[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not like they challenge me on them, but it always takes a while for them to look them over, and they have called over managers a few times. But it might be that they aren't sure how to process them too. But I also think in this day and age clerks are wary of coupons that make anything completely free.

[quote name='io']Well, it's not like they challenge me on them, but it always takes a while for them to look them over, and they have called over managers a few times. But it might be that they aren't sure how to process them too. But I also think in this day and age clerks are wary of coupons that make anything completely free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those fake coupon manufacturers seemed to ruin it for a lot of people, now that I think about it I haven't redeemed one of them for a year or so and I completely missed that awesome recent deal.

[quote name='Kotomine']PM'd.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly good sir!

My local grocery, Weis, does a limit of four identical coupons per purchase. However, I've bought a few things already where I had 4 identical ones and then another one or two that was the same discount just with a different date on it and they didn't care. I've also never seen issues with people having orders rung up seperately either.

The only issues I've had was the Dr. Pepper Guns n Roses free 20 ounce coupon, which the cashier thought was printed at home. (No hologram, but it was on that fancier paper.) And the two different times I used a bunch of coupons from the 70's and 80's that my great aunt gave me to get 4 boxes of Kix for $2 total. None of them had expiration dates, but a few didn't have bar codes either.

Oh, and Wednesday's Deal is up. The $25 Restaurant e-gift card for 150 instead of 300.

I got my 5 coupons in yesterday too. Never really had a problem with this coupon, with it printed on the thicker card stock and the hologram. I have had trouble in the past with coupons on regular paper though, even though it has those water marks on the back they still give it the full inspection before they accept it.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']FIFTY-FOUR? seriously?

Damn. And I thought I was cool with 13.

I suddenly feel... Inadequate. haha.[/QUOTE]

First of all, right off the bat, I want to thank you (absolutely serious, here) for being able to correctly spell out the number 54, right down to the stinking hyphen use. My ever-failing faith in humanity just ticked up a notch based on this, alone. To a degree, you've made my night.

But yeah, this year's score was quite a bit more difficult to procure, that's for sure, and there certainly was some luck involved in getting them. I happened to be on SD *just after* the very brief window for the unlimited redemptions kicked in, and as soon as I saw the post that said it was open, I stopped everything else and did nothing but redeem, redeem, redeem for about 30-45 minutes or so. At the start, it was lickety-split and Go! Go! Go!, and after, say, the first 35 redemptions or so, you could really, *really* tell that the word had gotten out, since the site was slowing to a crawl, and it was getting ridiculously hard to get them. I think I was able to get around 47-50 on that one occasion, though (and yes: you had to do it one-at-a-time), and with the other limited offerings they had, I was able to get a total of 54.

I had to gamble to do it, though. I purposely didn't redeem for the Bass Pro Shops $50 gift card (1200 points during the 12 Days promotion) because I wanted to see if they'd offer unlimited Coke 12-packs like they had the year before. They did, but only *very* briefly, whereas they offered them for a full day last year on a Wednesday deal following that year's premium GC stuff.

So, that means that my tally for MCR stuff during December 2012 was a $25 Walmart GC, a $5 McDonalds Arch Card, a $10 Domino's Pizza GC, a $25 Best Buy GC, a $25 Home Depot GC, a $50 Southwest Airlines GC, and 54 12-packs of Coke products, leaving me with a whopping 2 points at the end of it all.

Not too bad, eh? Good enough for me, anyway. And I'm working my way back for next December...already up to 645 points. Yee-haw!

Haha, thanks? I guess?

I never though being able to correctly spell 54 would make someone else feel so good lol.

I completely missed the unlimited amount, by like an hour. I got 13 by using 3 accounts... 2 of which I opened up right when the ability to get 4 more came up, and slapped the points on them to get the coupons.

Hopefully Ill be able to get in on the unlimited amount next year haha

[quote name='boagman']First of all, right off the bat, I want to thank you (absolutely serious, here) for being able to correctly spell out the number 54, right down to the stinking hyphen use. My ever-failing faith in humanity just ticked up a notch based on this, alone. To a degree, you've made my night.

But yeah, this year's score was quite a bit more difficult to procure, that's for sure, and there certainly was some luck involved in getting them. I happened to be on SD *just after* the very brief window for the unlimited redemptions kicked in, and as soon as I saw the post that said it was open, I stopped everything else and did nothing but redeem, redeem, redeem for about 30-45 minutes or so. At the start, it was lickety-split and Go! Go! Go!, and after, say, the first 35 redemptions or so, you could really, *really* tell that the word had gotten out, since the site was slowing to a crawl, and it was getting ridiculously hard to get them. I think I was able to get around 47-50 on that one occasion, though (and yes: you had to do it one-at-a-time), and with the other limited offerings they had, I was able to get a total of 54.

I had to gamble to do it, though. I purposely didn't redeem for the Bass Pro Shops $50 gift card (1200 points during the 12 Days promotion) because I wanted to see if they'd offer unlimited Coke 12-packs like they had the year before. They did, but only *very* briefly, whereas they offered them for a full day last year on a Wednesday deal following that year's premium GC stuff.

So, that means that my tally for MCR stuff during December 2012 was a $25 Walmart GC, a $5 McDonalds Arch Card, a $10 Domino's Pizza GC, a $25 Best Buy GC, a $25 Home Depot GC, a $50 Southwest Airlines GC, and 54 12-packs of Coke products, leaving me with a whopping 2 points at the end of it all.

Not too bad, eh? Good enough for me, anyway. And I'm working my way back for next December...already up to 645 points. Yee-haw![/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, how do you build up your points so quickly? I'm guessing it's not just from drinking Coke products since that's a whole lot of Coke!

[quote name='Josef']If you don't mind me asking, how do you build up your points so quickly? I'm guessing it's not just from drinking Coke products since that's a whole lot of Coke![/QUOTE]

I'm sure the GIFT code helped immensely. He could have easily gotten 1000+ points in the first two weeks of the promotion.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'm sure the GIFT code helped immensely. He could have easily gotten 1000+ points in the first two weeks of the promotion.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, this was a major key so far. However, I do tend to enter 120 points (or within a few of that) every week I can, by getting flaps and caps wherever possible, from whomever wishes to save them and give them to me. This past year I had one guy give me at least 500 points in flaps alone. That makes things much easier. That, and using whatever bonus point offers are available makes points climb fast. Think of it this way: if you simply enter the maximum every week, by the end of the year, you'd be around 6000 points, even if you took 2 weeks off, and that doesn't include *any* bonus points at all. I climbed as high as 4244 this year, and that's when I cashed them all in in the month of December.

It takes some planning and work, but I'm able to do it without much fuss.

[quote name='kube00']No free Best Buy cert? What's the chance of them bringing this back?[/QUOTE]
It's back. 250 points for 250 RZ points. Also there's a dominos gift card, 250 coke points for $5 e-gift card.

[quote name='Blaster man']It's back. 250 points for 250 RZ points. Also there's a dominos gift card, 250 coke points for $5 e-gift card.[/QUOTE]

250 points for 250 rz is good deal or should I wait ?

[quote name='nedstark']250 points for 250 rz is good deal or should I wait ?[/QUOTE]
They might have better deals occasionally (not often) but IMO trading these worthless coke points for cash on a Best Buy purchase is really good.

[quote name='Blaster man']They might have better deals occasionally (not often) but IMO trading these worthless coke points for cash on a Best Buy purchase is really good.[/QUOTE]

what about on thanksgiving should I wait till then if I can ?

[quote name='nedstark']what about on thanksgiving should I wait till then if I can ?[/QUOTE]
No idea, I'm not an expert of the coke rewards because I don't drink enough of it to get points quickly. IIRC they RARELY have anything of better value. That's why people are asking for this.

quick heads up, there is a limit of two 250 Best Buy RZ certificate per account

[quote name='slowdive21']Double post...from facebook:

Starting today, grab double points on all low & no calorie 12-packs. Ends 1/19.
[/QUOTE]

I wish this promo would last until next week, I got a few diet coke and coke zero 12-pack codes I could of used but I already hit my point limit for the week

[quote name='Blaster man']It's back. 250 points for 250 RZ points. Also there's a dominos gift card, 250 coke points for $5 e-gift card.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

CVS B&M 1/20-26 Coke 12 Pack/12 Oz Soda $1.66 ea wyb 12 after $10 CVS Cash Card (+ tax and CRV if applicable)
Coke 12 Packs Just $1.66 Each (Beginning 1/20-26)!

CVS Deals
Buy (12) Coke 12 Packs 4/$10
= $30, Get $10 CVS Cash Card
TOTAL = $1.66 each! cheaper if you use the 10 GC to buy more coke

word is each coupon deducts 4.99 off at cvs

16x (12 packs) for 6 coupons if the clerk don't over ride the price
Better than B2G3 (you get 1 pack extra)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LazyTriangle']quick heads up, there is a limit of two 250 Best Buy RZ certificate per account

I wish this promo would last until next week, I got a few diet coke and coke zero 12-pack codes I could of used but I already hit my point limit for the week[/QUOTE]

I hear that, the one week I'm on the ball and get points entered early...

[quote name='nixmahn']CVS B&M 1/20-26 Coke 12 Pack/12 Oz Soda $1.66 ea wyb 12 after $10 CVS Cash Card (+ tax and CRV if applicable)

CVS Deals

Better than B2G3 (you get 1 pack extra)[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this? That each coupon will take 4.99 off, and not just deduct 1 pack?

A 4/10 deal with the $10 CVS card is technically worse than last weeks 3/10 if you are using all coupons. 3 more coupons to get the $10 card this way - but if they deducted 4.99 and it only takes 6, then its a crazy good deal.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Can anyone confirm this? That each coupon will take 4.99 off, and not just deduct 1 pack?

A 4/10 deal with the $10 CVS card is technically worse than last weeks 3/10 if you are using all coupons. 3 more coupons to get the $10 card this way - but if they deducted 4.99 and it only takes 6, then its a crazy good deal.[/QUOTE]

I used a free coupon at CVS last week, the register did in fact try to take off 4.99 but the cashier caught it, called over the manager and they manually changed it to the sale price. So I can confirm at least that part, YMMV if they give it to you

Ah okay. Dang. Would be risky business... could end up using 12 coupons on a sale that is already good as far as amount of cash to put out... or you could wind up with an load of free coke 12 packs - 32 to be exact in my case.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Can anyone confirm this? That each coupon will take 4.99 off, and not just deduct 1 pack?

A 4/10 deal with the $10 CVS card is technically worse than last weeks 3/10 if you are using all coupons. 3 more coupons to get the $10 card this way - but if they deducted 4.99 and it only takes 6, then its a crazy good deal.[/QUOTE]

I went in to CVS last week and had 2 coupons and they rang up $4.99 and with the sale going on it left me in a negative balance so she said I needed to get something else cause she couldn't owe me money so I got another 12 pack and it only cost me .70 cent. So, my cashier didn't change the price even though the sale was going on I still received the max coupon limit. So YMMV of course.

There is a max coupon limit? As in, you can only use a certain amount of the coke 12 pack coupons?

Is this on the coupon itself or varies by store...i didnt notice anything on the coupon like that.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']There is a max coupon limit? As in, you can only use a certain amount of the coke 12 pack coupons?

Is this on the coupon itself or varies by store...i didnt notice anything on the coupon like that.[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. When I said max coupon limit I was talking about the max value of the coupon $4.99. Sorry if I confused you when I said max limit.

Chemical Here.
didn't see anyone post this info but here ya go.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/instan...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_5_23331_7_2_c a new instant win is up,however this one acts differently because this one you can enter up to TEN times per day,as a bonus you can score a free entry by entering any Regular Coco-Cola Code from a cap or box. i entered two tonight to get myself some best buy money and got two free entries.
prizes are listed on the link,blah blah blah have to be 18 years or older to enter.
Chemical Out.

Yeah, definitely YMMV. I have this happen fairly regularly at the grocery with free coupons or even doubled cents off where the coupon exceeds the cost. It seems in general, that the more you buy, the less they pay attention. Last week, they took $4.99 off the on sale $4 twelve pack of Coke I bought, and $3.89x2 off 2 Buy 1 Get 1 free Beggin Strips that were 2/$5.

I think it boils down to how stupid/careless the cashier is. The same type that stare at you when you hand them a five and a quarter when the total's like $3.18.

Anyway, may have to go hit up CVS this week as it looks like it's going to peak. Two weeks ago it was 3/$9 with the $10 card $30 This week it's 3/$10 with the $10 in effect. Although, here's hoping in a month they're giving them away free with a $100 worth of gold.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yeah, definitely YMMV. I have this happen fairly regularly at the grocery with free coupons or even doubled cents off where the coupon exceeds the cost. It seems in general, that the more you buy, the less they pay attention. Last week, they took $4.99 off the on sale $4 twelve pack of Coke I bought, and $3.89x2 off 2 Buy 1 Get 1 free Beggin Strips that were 2/$5.

I think it boils down to how stupid/careless the cashier is. The same type that stare at you when you hand them a five and a quarter when the total's like $3.18.

Anyway, may have to go hit up CVS this week as it looks like it's going to peak. Two weeks ago it was 3/$9 with the $10 card $30 This week it's 3/$10 with the $10 in effect. Although, here's hoping in a month they're giving them away free with a $100 worth of gold.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I shop regularly at Target and my experience varies from trip to trip depending on how much the cashier cares/pays attention. Sometimes I can slip in expired coupons and they get past the goalie, other times I get the coupon Nazi that scrutinizes every single one.

Never had an issue with the coke coupons though. I thought I would the time I redeemed several in one trip but they took them no problem. Probably because of the quality stock/hologram so they would take a lot of effort to fake.

[quote name='summer']I hear that, the one week I'm on the ball and get points entered early...[/QUOTE]

I've noticed a few different times that they have started promos like these during the middle of the week. I used to enter codes early in the week but after noticing this trend I usually wait until Wednesday or Thursday to start entering codes to maximize my points when these pop up.

Double points on all low or no calorie 12packs.
AKA, another of Coke's answers to obesity.
Step 2: Lure you into drinking "healthy" coke products with points lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Wired a good mag subscription to get? I wanted a mens health type magazine, but i looked up Details magazine and it had a lot of bad reviews. Other than that there really isnt any mens health mags, but there are tons of womens mag subscriptions. :roll: So i really dont know what to get with my whopping 169 pts.

[quote name='kube00']Looks like the 250 pts for $5 Reward Cert for Best Buy is back[/QUOTE]

Know if there's still a limit and if we all got reset to zero redeemed? I was using multiple accounts to get them before but after they went away I stuck to redeeming coke points on my main account. I'd have enough for almost 4 if we can get more.

To answer myself there is still a limit of two, but everyone has a clean slate so I was able to get two.

Hope these still glitch.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Know if there's still a limit and if we all got reset to zero redeemed? I was using multiple accounts to get them before but after they went away I stuck to redeeming coke points on my main account. I'd have enough for almost 4 if we can get more.

To answer myself there is still a limit of two, but everyone has a clean slate so I was able to get two.

Hope these still glitch.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten two in the past, then just got two more today. It may reset each time it's added to the rewards catalog.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']does anyone know if the dominos pizza e gift card have a limit?[/QUOTE]

It should say on the page of the item. Last time they had them there wasn't a limit.

[quote name='Miken']Double points on all low or no calorie 12packs.
AKA, another of Coke's answers to obesity.
Step 2: Lure you into drinking "healthy" coke products with points lol.[/QUOTE]

Crap isn't working right now. I am travelling and had my wife round up our codes and tell them to me over the phone. It worked 2 days ago when we did that but not now (and it is still the 18th/beginning of 19th and should be within the promo period).

And they are definitely 12-pack codes from Diet Coke.

Stupid Coke.

I had the same problem. I entered a few codes this evening (Friday) and got the bonus points. Did 2 more after midnight, no bonus.

EDIT: I just checked the site and clicked Double Points Offer under "Offers and Promotions". No promo offer comes up, just a scale for point values for the different container sizes. Was this a Twitter or Facebook promo or was it promoted on the site?

[quote name='neocisco']
EDIT: I just checked the site and clicked Double Points Offer under "Offers and Promotions". No promo offer comes up, just a scale for point values for the different container sizes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - same problem. It just shows a full list of every product and their point values. It worked automatically for me the other day - I didn't click on the promo at all and just did it on the MCR web site.

Used another coupon at Target today and got the full $4.99 off, the cashier called his manager over, she hit a few buttons and it took off $4.99. She stared for a bit, said "Whatever", and walked away. Going in 30 min before closing too probably helped a bit.

[quote name='nixmahn']CVS B&M 1/20-26 Coke 12 Pack/12 Oz Soda $1.66 ea wyb 12 after $10 CVS Cash Card (+ tax and CRV if applicable)

CVS Deals

Better than B2G3 (you get 1 pack extra)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this, the $10 cash card deal was actually live this week but with 3/$9 price point (I needed to buy some earlier to get in on the double points redemption for sugar free 12pks that ended yesterday.) With my stacks of the bargain "free 12 pack coupons" I was nearly paid by CVS to take them all. If that weren't enough, I managed enough points with the bonus (240x2) to put me over for two $5 Best Buy gift cert's (over two accounts).

This is very much like extreme couponing.

Never would have happened without your post, so thank you very much.

Thinking of taking my (4) 12 pack Coke coupons and trying them with this 4/$10 CVS deal. Worst case I get them free, best case I get $4.99 deducted for each and they pay me to buy Coke from them ... :)

bread's done
Back