My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='retail sucks']Nope nothing yet. I emailed yesterday, still waiting for a reply. Shows my stuff started processing March 8th :hot:[/QUOTE]

I got ship notifications for multiple 20 oz Coke Zeroes on April 4th but haven't received a single one yet. There's no tracking number so who knows if they've even actually been shipped.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here is today's list, nice and early

4.nixmahn
5.[/QUOTE]

rule was broken , cancer mattes did not quoted, so I entered

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']you = fail[/QUOTE]

"here is today's list, to those who didn't know I'm giving away coke cap codes to the first three people to quote this post and add their username to the list below, good luck"

It was his rules.

just so there isn't any more debating I sent codes to all of the following --> flameliquid, crippldog, rishiraja, cancermatt, miken, nixmahn

I just sent a pm of the cap codes, if you were on the list and I somehow missed you send me a pm

[quote name='LazyTriangle']just so there isn't any more debating I sent codes to all of the following --> flameliquid, crippldog, rishiraja, cancermatt, miken, nixmahn

I just sent a pm of the cap codes, if you were on the list and I somehow missed you send me a pm[/QUOTE]

Again, thanks!

I got a couple of the old navy $25 gift cards, for those of you wondering they can be used online or you can print them out and use them in-store too. At 1750 pts each they aren't exactly cheap but I earned 1300+ in bonus points in april alone so I thought I'd get them and give them to my mom for mother's day.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I got a couple of the old navy $25 gift cards, for those of you wondering they can be used online or you can print them out and use them in-store too. At 1750 pts each they aren't exactly cheap but I earned 1300+ in bonus points in april alone so I thought I'd get them and give them to my mom for mother's day.[/QUOTE]

Do you think there won't be any good deal for mothers day?

[quote name='billydeewilliams']did the tostitos code expire already? stupid thing keeps saying i dont have permission to use the code. its been fine for the last 3 days[/QUOTE]

I used just yesterday though.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']did the tostitos code expire already? stupid thing keeps saying i dont have permission to use the code. its been fine for the last 3 days[/QUOTE]
no i just used it twice

I get that same error too, I have to wait until later in the day to enter them or else it won't work.
I think they reset every 24 hours instead of at midnight like they did previously.

[quote name='Miken']Do you think there won't be any good deal for mothers day?[/QUOTE]

who knows, they already added a bunch of mother's day stuff like a basket of flowers, gifts and spa & fragances so that might be it as far as I know

list if full (zelda, murphyspub, eldergias, canvasch) I will begin to pm the codes in a few minutes. Just a heads up, there will be another chance to get cap codes, I will make another list later on today.

try after 5pm PST I have this weird thing when I can only redeem 4 mission codes then 1 more after 5pm

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here is the 2nd list for today, I'm off to watch Iron Man 3 so I won't be able to pm code until tomorrow

1.betobuster
4.[/QUOTE]
thanks

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here is the 2nd list for today, I'm off to watch Iron Man 3 so I won't be able to pm code until tomorrow

1.betobuster
2.rpmboy
4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, LazyTriangle!

1. betobuster
2. rpmboy
3. jadachris
4.[/QUOTE]

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

4. winterlane
[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Here is today's list, there will also be a second list later today

2.Chazmet
3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Here is today's list, there will also be a second list later today

1.Justin11
2.Chazmet
3.canvasch
[/QUOTE]
canvasch

thanks!!

bread's done
Back