My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here us the second list of the day, I will pm the codes at some point tomorrow

1.zelda
3.[/QUOTE]

zelda

LazyTriangle when are you running for prez? I won't try this time cuz I've won before but jst wanted to show some appreciation for these giveaways.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here us the second list of the day, I will pm the codes at some point tomorrow

3.nixmahn[/QUOTE]
nixmahn

3. KGear49 [/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll take the last spot. NM, looks like I was too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

3.rpmboy[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

1.Miken
3.[/QUOTE]

I'm taking zelda spot since you can't win twice in a row.

Edit nvm. He won yesterday but not on the second list.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']LazyTriangle when are you running for prez? [/QUOTE]

lol, I would run for prez of CAG but I'm afraid I would surely lose to friskytanuki (of the psn party) especially if he picks tylerh as his running mate or motoki, he has a lot of followers on the steam deals thread and those guys are strong in numbers

tomorrow MCR will have double points on the coke 12-packs and I will give out codes for it but I not sure how many yet, I will post a separate list for that so be on the lookout

[quote name='LazyTriangle']tomorrow MCR will have double points on the coke 12-packs and I will give out codes for it but I not sure how many yet, I will post a separate list for that so be on the lookout[/QUOTE]

CAP NO LONGER GIVE OUT BONUSES? Thought it was cinco de mayo promo, no bonuses on last day of promo?

[quote name='nixmahn']CAP NO LONGER GIVE OUT BONUSES? Thought it was cinco de mayo promo, no bonuses on last day of promo?[/QUOTE]

I think the cap promo ends on the 6th.

Hey Everyone. Chemical here.
saw an interesting ad on MCR just now. you MIGHT wanna save some of those Red caps folks.
as part of a Wed's deal coming up,when you enter 4+ Red caps (Coke) you get 20 bonus points.
it's a one time thing and only 1 offer per member and this starts on 5/8

it's 20 extra points that starts shortly after the mission deal ends on the 6th.
anyhow. hope everyone is doing well,what's everyone saving up for lately???
Chemical out.
no witty end joke for you btw,too tired from running around all day for free comic book day.

You currently get 30 points per a coca cola flap. (when you go for the bonus 10 with the current promotion for today as well)
Again wish this double points applied to other coke products.

[quote name='nixmahn']CAP NO LONGER GIVE OUT BONUSES? Thought it was cinco de mayo promo, no bonuses on last day of promo?[/QUOTE]

yeah the caps will still give out bonus points until 5/6 11:59 PM ET but they are also doing a double points on the 12-pack flaps for cinco de mayo

Yeah, definitely no bonus on Diet Coke. That's at least 2 promos in a row for just regular Coke (3 if you count the caps one as well).

Anyway, thanks LT - the flaps worked (though no 30 like Miken mentions - just 20). I tried some Diet Coke flaps on my wife's account and it was just 10 for those as usual.

ok there will be two lists today one for cap codes and one for coke 12-pack flaps, you guys can only choose one or the other not both, here we go:

cap code list

12-pack flaps

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok there will be two lists today one for cap codes and one for coke 12-pack flaps, you guys can only choose one or the other not both, here we go:

cap code list

12-pack flaps
1. zelda
4.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok there will be two lists today one for cap codes and one for coke 12-pack flaps, you guys can only choose one or the other not both, here we go:

cap code list

12-pack flaps
2.WeaponX2099
4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bub!!

cap code list

12-pack flaps
3.Miken
4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='io']Yeah, definitely no bonus on Diet Coke. That's at least 2 promos in a row for just regular Coke (3 if you count the caps one as well).

Anyway, thanks LT - the flaps worked (though no 30 like Miken mentions - just 20). I tried some Diet Coke flaps on my wife's account and it was just 10 for those as usual.[/QUOTE]

Seems you're doing it wrong
http://postimg.org/image/5p0rk8lpf/
20+10
I don't know why it didn't work for you.
5p0rk8lpf

cap code list
1. dexter

12-pack flaps
4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!!

cap code list

12-pack flaps
4.anexanhume[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

cap code list
2.Cody2010

12-pack flaps
4.[/QUOTE]Thanks

cap code list
2.nixmahn

12-pack flaps
4.[/QUOTE]

nixmahn

[quote name='Miken']Seems you're doing it wrong
http://postimg.org/image/5p0rk8lpf/
20+10
I don't know why it didn't work for you.
5p0rk8lpf
[/QUOTE]

Its +10 bonus for regular coke (flaps or caps)
+10 bonus again for any 12 pack double cinco de mayo bonus. (unless I'm mistaken and they need to be regular coke as well)

[quote name='billydeewilliams']cherry coke works[/QUOTE]

does sprite and zero coke work for the flap promo?

cap code list
3.ltrain8765

12-pack flaps
4.[/QUOTE]

ltrain8765 thanks

cap code list
4.canvasch

12-pack flaps
4.[/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='nixmahn']nixmahn

Its +10 bonus for regular coke (flaps or caps)
+10 bonus again for any 12 pack double cinco de mayo bonus. (unless I'm mistaken and they need to be regular coke as well)

does sprite and zero coke work for the flap promo?[/QUOTE]

True, I was using coca cola flaps got 10(normal) + 10(for the regular promotion) + plus todays extra 10. Guess I worded it badly before, but none the less 30points per a regular coke 12 pack flap.

I did diet coke flaps and it didn't work. So I'm confused on what really gets you double points today besides actual coke 12 packs.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']looks like both lists are full, I have begun to pm the codes but its going to take awhile to get to all of you guys so be patient[/QUOTE]

You are awesome. That was a lot.

^ I'm the opposite but have won already...

LazyTriangle, have people won more than once on your contests? I've lined up with a couple since I've won but didn't wanna be THAT guy lol I could win for neocisco!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']looks like both lists are full, I have begun to pm the codes but its going to take awhile to get to all of you guys so be patient[/QUOTE]

wow-- thanks a lot I know how much work this is. It took me a lot to just enter them. Please reconsider your bid for president-- I want to vote for you!

[quote name='kdiddy1989']^ I'm the opposite but have won already...

LazyTriangle, have people won more than once on your contests? I've lined up with a couple since I've won but didn't wanna be THAT guy lol I could win for neocisco![/QUOTE]

I think I mentioned it before but yeah you can win more than once, you will have one more chance when I post my final list tomorrow

Can anyone else confirm what flaps work for today's promo? The way it was worded it seems like it could be several different Coke brands, not just Coca-Cola. It looks like Coke (obviously) and Cherry Coke are confirmed with some dispute over Diet Coke. Has anyone tried Sprite, Pibb, Mello Yello, Fanta or anything else?

[quote name='neocisco']Can anyone else confirm what flaps work for today's promo? The way it was worded it seems like it could be several different Coke brands, not just Coca-Cola. It looks like Coke (obviously) and Cherry Coke are confirmed with some dispute over Diet Coke. Has anyone tried Sprite, Pibb, Mello Yello, Fanta or anything else?[/QUOTE]

I just did a Diet Coke and a Coke Zero flap with no joy.

Saved up some 12 fridge pack codes for today, 7/12 gave me bonus points. Dunno why the other 5 didnt, these were my results

All reg Coke codes worked
All Vanilla Coke codes worked
1/4 Cherry Coke codes worked, the 3 that didnt work showed Coke Zero as the product when I entered it
1 Coke Zero Vanilla did not work, showed up as Coke Zero
1 Sprite did not work, showed up as sprite

[quote name='Miken']True, I was using coca cola flaps got 10(normal) + 10(for the regular promotion) + plus todays extra 10. Guess I worded it badly before, but none the less 30points per a regular coke 12 pack flap.

I did diet coke flaps and it didn't work. So I'm confused on what really gets you double points today besides actual coke 12 packs.[/QUOTE]

What is the "regular promotion"? I got 10 + the 10 bonus for Cinco De Mayo for a total of 20. And they were regular Coke 12-pack flaps.

Diet Coke flaps give 10 with no bonuses at all.

Edit: Actually, looking at my account I have the "Point Acceleration bonus" but no "Cinco De Mayo Coke Mission Bonus Points". Is there something you are supposed to do separately for that? I certainly didn't see that in the Cinco De Mayo promo link on MCR (it was just "double points"). I this is the same thing you do with the caps I would have missed out because I've never done the cap thing you guys keep talking about plus I would have thought the cap promo was a different thing anyway.

[quote name='io']What is the "regular promotion"? I got 10 + the 10 bonus for Cinco De Mayo for a total of 20. And they were regular Coke 12-pack flaps.

Diet Coke flaps give 10 with no bonuses at all.

Edit: Actually, looking at my account I have the "Point Acceleration bonus" but no "Cinco De Mayo Coke Mission Bonus Points". Is there something you are supposed to do separately for that? I certainly didn't see that in the Cinco De Mayo promo link on MCR (it was just "double points"). I this is the same thing you do with the caps I would have missed out because I've never done the cap thing you guys keep talking about plus I would have thought the cap promo was a different thing anyway.[/QUOTE]

Its the same thing as the cap promo which I referred to as the "regular promotion" since many were doing it on this forum. It works on red coke flaps too.

[quote name='Miken']Its the same thing as the cap promo which I referred to as the "regular promotion" since many were doing it on this forum. It works on red coke flaps too.[/QUOTE]

OK, well, I would have never known what that was. How did you guys even come up with that random code? I assumed that was only a cap promo and didn't work on flaps. All the talk is of caps, caps, caps all the time in here (so I've sort of tuned it out since I never have caps). So apparently the bonus works on flaps too - there's yet more hosing of non regular Coke drinkers. Now who was it that said all the promos were for Diet Coke!? :lol:

Anyway, I was able to enter the bonus promo 5 times just now and get 50 bonus points even though I entered my flaps last night (and logged out in between). It really isn't 30 per flap, though, so that's a little deceptive. It is 20 per flap with a 10 point bonus available on up to 5 of them, right? I entered 12 last night - no way to get 30 on all 12 since you only get the 10 bonus on 5 per day. (And by last night I mean West Coast time - was really "today" in MCR).

Anyways, thanks again to LazyTriangle for the flap codes. I would have missed out entirely without his help.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I can confirm Caffeine-free Coke 12pks work, no surprise their though.[/QUOTE]

How about diet Caffeine-free Coke 12pks? I tried those and it did not work.

[quote name='nixmahn']How about diet Caffeine-free Coke 12pks? I tried those and it did not work.[/QUOTE]

None of the Diet stuff works apparently.

So I've been trying to enter in my last few codes for the week and of course the site is telling me that the codes are invalid even though they are not. When MCR's site works it's fine but when it doesn't (and it doesn't far too often) it's a piece of crap.

Late night code drop:

6K57V6JNXNMRM?

Hint: ? = 3+3+3

B6PJ6XX9JV??TP

?? = Convert quaternary 1011 to decimal.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back