My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I give up already, its just not fair, yes I know I missed it, but eh, maybe next time...>_>

(And that's how I feel on my signature now sometimes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks FlamedLiquid and lazy for the giveaways! I was once of the people mistakingly banned, so I didn't have an opportunity to send a message.

I guess there was some "wrongful bans" out of nowhere from CAG today, good thing I (and some of you guys here) weren't affected, kinda weird though.

What's coke flap btw
Flaps are the Codes that are inside like 12 pack cardboard boxes (as an example), the codes are in the easy open part off the 12 packs and others.

Giveaway #8. I will pm 3 coke flap codes to the first 3 CAGs to like and quote this post.

looking for coke 6-pack codes, I will trade (1) 24-pack code for each one [if anyone has any, pm me]

Denied!

shaking-fist-at-God.jpg

Has anyone won a mcr sweeps? I use all my points onthem. I just received an email with tracking info for something from Minneapolis. I nor my wife has ordered anything. I entered to win a ps4 and xbox one a bunch of times. Wondering if they contact winners... before sending them a tracking number. First I thought it was a scam but scams ask for money or info. This was neither.

Has anyone won a mcr sweeps? I use all my points onthem. I just received an email with tracking info for something from Minneapolis. I nor my wife has ordered anything. I entered to win a ps4 and xbox one a bunch of times. Wondering if they contact winners... before sending them a tracking number. First I thought it was a scam but scams ask for money or info. This was neither.
I have won before, and it sent me an email telling me what I won. I never got a tracking email, though... Go into your account and see what prizes you have on your way (it may or may not tell you, it did for my prize).

hey everyone. chem here.

i had a interesting thought the other day.

what if we took the themesong to the hit nickeloden 90s cartoon chalkzone,and replaced the lyrics from chalk to Coke,and from Rudy to someone here on the board??? i think it would be funny. () I.E: Neos got the coke,coke,cokezone,Neos got the coke.

idk,the thought randomly came into my mind.

anyhow,update time.

new interesting prizes added today.

1. do you love sking??? do you live in or near cally??? well your in luck. spend 1000 points,and score free lift tickets to the mammoth mountains in CA,the reward only includes the ticket/tickets. so pack all your ski gear and whatnot yourself. http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/mammoth-mountain-lift-tickets/50262?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Region+WE_1_50262_7_9_c

ORRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr
http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/ultimate-mammoth-experience/50236?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Region+WE_4_50236_7_25_c
why not win the trip yourself,have coke take care of ya,and some spendy money while were at it. 1 Grand Prize: A prize package for 2 including 3 nights' lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn (one room, double occupancy); 2 lift tickets for 3 days; ski/snowboard demos (rentals) for 2 for 3 days; and dinner for 2 one night at the Mountainside Grill, not to exceed $150 (excluding alcohol, menu and seating determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). Transportation not included.

so you know,there's that too,three points to enter or one powerrade cap code if you have access still to the double point promo.

2. need to burn ONE point on your account because your very OCD about the way your cat turns it's head very so slightly when it wants a treat??? Disney has your back,and for the kids too with a matching game you can play/download for ONE POINT.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/disney-match-game/50166?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Disney_1_50166_7_4_c

it's funny because last time MCR did a game reward was for the penguin/crab game for 10 points.

3. new sweeps is up,like tablets????
http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/surface-2-32gb-tablet/50094?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=ePrize_4_50094_7_13_c

try and win a fancy surface tablet for your handsome face.

4. in MCRS grand quest to create "exclusive products" that you "CLEARLYYYYY havent seen on TV or at walgreens before" they bring you the NEWWWWW TRUNK ORGANIZER!!!!!! NOW FOR ONLY 710 POINTS!!!!

BECAUSE YOU KNOW
STORING STUFF IN YOUR TRUNK IS SO DIFFICULT!!!!

5. there's some thing about taylor swift and diet coke still being a thing,i guess they had leftover products nobody wanted so,go hunt for some taylor swift stuff on the catalog i guess,eh???

also as a reminder,dont forget to ram those powerrade cap codes onto your account if you have access to the twitter double points code. oh and the 6 packs are still double too until 3/10,and the minute maid caps too until 3/14. so stock up.

best thing to do is next time you go to subway,try and get a minute maid drink there,they sell those cheaper at subway and gas stations than they do at grocery stores.

anyhow. that's about it update wise,most of the other contests and promos are still there. so have fun.

chem out.

P.S to end the update on a joke. I have a job crushing Coca-Cola cans. It's soda pressing.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/corporatejokes/cokejokes.html

Hey I was just curious has anyone gotten 20 oz Coke coupons from winning the Merry Minutes game in Nov/Dec in the mail?

My family won a bunch of them on several accounts and we haven't gotten any yet but we did get two 12 pack coupons from winning the Merry Minutes game about a week ago with an expiration date of 3/31.

I find it a little strange because the year before all the 12 pack and 1.25 liters coupons from the Merry Minutes game arrived at the same time .

Hey I was just curious has anyone gotten 20 oz Coke coupons from winning the Merry Minutes game in Nov/Dec in the mail?

My family won a bunch of them on several accounts and we haven't gotten any yet but we did get two 12 pack coupons from winning the Merry Minutes game about a week ago with an expiration date of 3/31.

I find it a little strange because the year before all the 12 pack and 1.25 liters coupons from the Merry Minutes game arrived at the same time .
I got mine a few weeks ago.

Giveaway #9. I will pm 3 coke flaps to the first 3 CAGs to like and quote this post.

winners of giveway #8 are out of the running for this one.

the NCAA Bracket Challenge is back, enter coke zero codes to win prizes and to unlock ncaa gear [more info here]

quick heads up, my next giveaway will be in a couple of hours

I'm guessing that includes a ton of stuff? lol ... never even saw that promo. congrats either way cause yeah like coolness said you deserve it! :)
can't remember exactly what it includes, I think its just a pair of tickets for Seaworld San Diego or Orlando[can't remember which]. I haven't gotten an email from MCR yet, just a pop-up on the mcr site itself telling me I won and under my redemption history it tells me to confirm my address for the tickets but when I click on it nothing happens.

bread's done
Back