My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Okay! Another "I'm feeling weird" MCR points giveaway. Here's how it works:

1. First 10 people to both like and quote this post get entered. Both must be done, and once 10 do it, it's closed.

2. Everyone wins, but one person wins bigger. If you lose, you get a cap code PMed to you. If you win (decided by random.org), you get a Dasani code.

And I think we'll call that a giveaway.

I'll check in tomorrow and post the results along with PMing codes.

1. First 10 people to both like and quote this post get entered. Both must be done, and once 10 do it, it's closed.

2. Everyone wins, but one person wins bigger. If you lose, you get a cap code PMed to you. If you win (decided by random.org), you get a Dasani code.

Woot

Thank you.

Thanks

I'm in!

cool

Did I make it?

Saw 10 likes, but only quotes from 9 people.

And I just missed out. :cry:

Okay!  Unfortunately, klimb22 and Chase75 were just a bit late.

As stated, all 10 entries will receive an MCR cap code via PM, except the one whose number got drawn by random.org.  Miken, you're the lucky duck today, and you'll be receiving the Dasani code.

Codes are coming.  Look for them in your PMs.

Hope everyone had fun!

Codes have gone out!  If anyone has an issue with theirs, let me know, but the codes were all pretty clear.  The one that had a *possible* discrepancy only had one alternative, so it should be fine.

Enjoy!

Okay! Unfortunately, klimb22 and Chase75 were just a bit late.

As stated, all 10 entries will receive an MCR cap code via PM, except the one whose number got drawn by random.org. Miken, you're the lucky duck today, and you'll be receiving the Dasani code.

Codes are coming. Look for them in your PMs.

Hope everyone had fun!
I got cheated. There were 10 likes, but someone didn't quote. What happened to "both must be done?"

I got cheated. There were 10 likes, but someone didn't quote. What happened to "both must be done?"
I agree with you. My apologies...I honestly looked over everything multiple times and I'm telling you the truth: I honestly believed that the first ten had both liked *and* quoted the post. In looking over it again, obviously, I missed the fact that one person didn't quote my post.

Since you got shafted, I'm sending you something nice via PM. Again, sorry about that. Didn't mean to screw up...but I did.

Well any new rewards that are decent? I feel like spending some points
other than gift cards,a month of spotify premium,and a few other stuff,not too much has been new lately.

newest thing is tote bags.

although the staples and groupon GCS are still there for 710 points

any 20 dollar gift card is about 1,425 ish

anything above 20 bucks is closer to 2000

I got free Diet Coke from the march madness thing, shortly after redeeming it my points balance went from 146 to 1. eh? I can't find in my account balance where my points went. I sent an E-mail, but for time being you may not want to redeem those diet coke codes...

Yeah I noticed my account did that yesterday also... i didnt get the diet coke, just logged in and it was like that..but it scared the crap out of me to see 1 point lol

Just redeemed a 20 ounce Coke Zero because Mercer won round 1, it's gonna be delivered within 4 months lol
That's how it was last year as well. The free 20oz Coke Zero coupons were delivered around the end of July/beginning of August and expired at the end of August. You had about a one month window to redeem them before they expired. Kind of cheap to do it that way, but I guess it is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a 20 oz because Harvard won, but how do I redeem the prize?
MCR will email you with prize information. Last year they mailed the coupons around end of July (the coupons expired at the end of August so you had a one month window to use them), and I am guessing it will be the same again this year. I can't remember if you had to enter a code to redeem coupon or verify your identity before, but I would just keep a look out for an email notification.

Last edited by a moderator:
MCR will email you with prize information. Last year they mailed the coupons around end of July (the coupons expired at the end of August so you had a one month window to use them), and I am guessing it will be the same again this year. I can't remember if you had to enter a code to redeem coupon or verify your identity before, but I would just keep a look out for an email notification.
Yeah, I just got the email. I guess I was a little impatient. Thanks for the info.

got my email. won two coke zeros c: better than nothing lol 

might grab some more coke zero soon and see if i can increase my chance of winning lol 

i do have 4 normal coke caps up for trade in exchange for coke zero caps. if anyones is interested. 

if not than i might do a giveaway soon.

bread's done
Back