My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone had good luck with the Restaurant.com gifts they get you when you hit Gold Status? I had forgotten I had 2 $25 ones from almost a year ago. Looks I'll need two accounts on the site and it only applies to a few places in my area
I have, but keep in mind that there are plenty o' hoops to jump through when using these. So long as you read them carefully and abide by the (several) rules stated beforehand, they work pretty well for the most part.

Be sure you understand: you will *always* spend more than the discount is worth. Usually, at most, they'll save you half. Still, I've had good luck with them.

Anyone had good luck with the Restaurant.com gifts they get you when you hit Gold Status? I had forgotten I had 2 $25 ones from almost a year ago. Looks I'll need two accounts on the site and it only applies to a few places in my area
I actually bought one a couple of years back and an AMC 2 ticket + 2 drink + 1 popcorn deal and took my wife out on a date. We went to an Indian food restaurant that we'd never been to before, which ended up being really good. I believe the deal that we had at that point was $25 off of a >$40 meal with a mandatory 18% tip. We told the waiter about it up front and probably left a 20% tip cause that's what we usually do anyway. I think we ended up spending closer to $60 total, so about $35 out of pocket.

The certs are good when you travel. It is hard to save money at local restaurants other than hotel or phonebook discounts. I just ask around what places are good and then I check to see if they are on the website.

I gathered up all my green caps but when I try to load the login screen the username and password fields do not appear. Could it be my browser, phone, internet because it always ends up being the same result?

^ It was being flaky for me too. I tried different browsers and eventually just waited for it to work (it was just being slow). Oh yeah, more of these "improvements" they made to make it mobile-friendly. I want the old site back...

Anyway, thanks for the tip on red caps working. I had only one of those but I have 100's of Diet Coke caps. My in-laws save them for me and I never enter them because staring at those caps hurts my eyes and they are worth so little (I enter our own 12 and 24-pack flap codes instead).

But Diet Coke also works for double points (as Sprite Zero)! So I'll use as many codes as I can now, even though it won't make a dent in the amount I have sitting here ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had this issue before and just waited a while before trying again (sometimes just wait till the next day). I think they do "live updates" meaning they don't shut down the site to update things like most sites do (the whole "routine maintenance" thing)

^ It was being flaky for me too. I tried different browsers and eventually just waited for it to work (it was just being slow). Oh yeah, more of these "improvements" they made to make it mobile-friendly. I want the old site back...

Anyway, thanks for the tip on red caps working. I had only one of those but I have 100's of Diet Coke caps. My in-laws save them for me and I never enter them because staring at those caps hurts my eyes and they are worth so little (I enter our own 12 and 24-pack flap codes instead).

But Diet Coke also works for double points (as Sprite Zero)! So I'll use as many codes as I can now, even though it won't make a dent in the amount I have sitting here ;).
Ill use some of my diet coke caps

I had a question.I have had some caps where when I put in the code it doesn't give the screen to pick what it was.It will just say you earned 3 points for the cap and it will list the brand.

Any idea why that is?

I have some red and grey caps but I don't want them to ring up as coke or diet and get no bonus.

Thanks

the movie ticket promotion i guess only certain theaters you can use these at of course the one closest to me isn't on the list
Try a different ZIP that is close by (or just the ZIP for the theater you want). I had a similar situation, tried another ZIP and the theater I wanted was listed.

I had a question.I have had some caps where when I put in the code it doesn't give the screen to pick what it was.It will just say you earned 3 points for the cap and it will list the brand.

Any idea why that is?

I have some red and grey caps but I don't want them to ring up as coke or diet and get no bonus.

Thanks
It shouldn't be a problem when I did it, I used some red caps, and sprite came as an option for me. Anyways, today's the last day to double point sprite codes. (As of post)

It shouldn't be a problem when I did it, I used some red caps, and sprite came as an option for me. Anyways, today's the last day to double point sprite codes. (As of post)
Thanks for the reminder. I was able to purge my caps!

EDIT: I will still need some more black caps for the movie tickets. Do they count towards the weekly limit or are they not redeemed?

EDIT: I will still need some more black caps for the movie tickets. Do they count towards the weekly limit or are they not redeemed?
Nothing is "connected" anymore. You can only use code entries for one specific thing: points, promotions, status, *or* whatever else. There's no using any code for more than one thing. It's either/or these days, not both/and.

And yes: this is probably my last dedicated year to participating in this program. They've just sucked all the fun and joy out of it over the last year.

Yeah, that what it seems like it bogaman, right after I get my reward from here, I think I'm done with it period, since I already had my 1st account hammered, and only going with this second one I'd be using just only to get a $10 amazon credit. After that, I guess that's it, even for the holiday thing they do each year, changing it around as usual.

Its been a good run...>_>

I have like a 15 flaps and 50 caps right now. Are you guys saving them for promotions or entering them as you get them? I'm kinda tired of looking at them, ha.

I just started entering my codes for the movie tickets. I entered my 6th code and nothing happened. Should I get an email or do I have to claim something on the site?

NVM, I see the "unclaimed reward"

Thank you! :D

I now show 5 tickets unclaimed. I wonder if I have to enable javascript to claim them. I have adblock inactive. Maybe I'll try chrome...
I have the same problem, can't claim it.
I already redeemed 15 movie tickets...i was going to try to get 5 more, but those are not very convincing signs lol

I used about 8 tickets last night (we watched Jurassic World). I was glad that the tickets weren't for Fandango (those fees suck) but usually when I use Hollywood Movie Money, the cashier subtracts $13 off for each coupon. This dude that helps us last night only subtracted the actual ticket amount from each one...oh well

I already redeemed 15 movie tickets...i was going to try to get 5 more, but those are not very convincing signs lol

I used about 8 tickets last night (we watched Jurassic World). I was glad that the tickets weren't for Fandango (those fees suck) but usually when I use Hollywood Movie Money, the cashier subtracts $13 off for each coupon. This dude that helps us last night only subtracted the actual ticket amount from each one...oh well
I got an email that I hit gold status and to claim a 30 point bonus, couldn't do that either so the site is probably messed up right now.

I used 2 of the movie vouchers last weekend and only had to use 2 for 4 tickets. The lady gave us the $13 for each to use towards our ticket purchases. Cheapest movie day ever

I planned to give my parent's my tickets, but I kinda want to see Jurassic park on the big screen. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was The last Batman movie.

I got an email that I hit gold status and to claim a 30 point bonus, couldn't do that either so the site is probably messed up right now.

I used 2 of the movie vouchers last weekend and only had to use 2 for 4 tickets. The lady gave us the $13 for each to use towards our ticket purchases. Cheapest movie day ever
That is cheap! Was it for non-3d matinee tickets? Lol
The adult 3d tickets we got were $12.15 and the kids were like $9.15...but yeah, I'm gonna miss this promo, it beats paying retail

From coke re the site not working:

Thanks for your message!

Our Technical Support team is aware of the problem and we are working in cooperation with the appropriate management to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your patience!

anybody still having problems with redeeming tickets? i redeemed 3 but then the other two disappeared and say theres a problem.
I just go to my "full profile", it seems like it glitches, but if you try navigating away, it should work. I just redeemed all 5 of mine on the coke website. I haven't done so on the mm site yet.

I used 6 codes, and it seemed like it let me work, but I didn't get a reward notification after the 6th code. It just..kept letting me input codes. When I asked Chip, it said the promotion was sold out..So did I just waste my codes? o_O

I used 6 codes, and it seemed like it let me work, but I didn't get a reward notification after the 6th code. It just..kept letting me input codes. When I asked Chip, it said the promotion was sold out..So did I just waste my codes? o_O
Go to your "full profile" and see if there are "unclaimed rewards". It should show the ticket listed under there.

If anyone else needs black caps I'm willing to trade for flaps or other caps, just let me know.

Edit: Someone got them.

I have 6 Coke Zero codes I can trade for 3 10-point codes but I need them in the next half hour.  Any takers?

Go to your "full profile" and see if there are "unclaimed rewards". It should show the ticket listed under there.
Thank you. :)

But I'm still wondering, I hit 'Redeem' but I never get an email or whatever. How do I actually get the digital code emailed to me?

bread's done
Back