My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Considering all i drink is sprite,water and tea for the most part nowadays this makes me happy for the double points.

Awwwwe yeahhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
red caps would work? i only have 1 sprite code but a lot of red ones hopefully it does thanks for the heads up
Yeah once you put the cap code in it gives you the option of coke/cherry coke/sprite and something else but I forget.... I got double points last month when they had sprite doubled and I used all red caps lol

Hey I just printed out a movie ticket from the Minute Maid promo and I selected a theater and the address on the certificate is different.I looked it up and I think it is just to a fandango office so I assume that's how it is supposed to work.If someone could just confirm for me that it gives a different address and not the theater address you select.

Thanks so much

The address should say los angeles, they are printed on all tickets that I have, I live in Midwest and have not had any problem in redeeming them so far

Sprite double points promo hit early! just entered some sprite caps and it gave me 6 points, go go go

LbXDPCE.png

EDIT: not doubling anymore, at least for me

Sprite double points promo hit early! just entered some sprite caps and it gave me 6 points, go go go

LbXDPCE.png
You are both a gentleman and a scholar.

FYI guys, SOME grey caps don't work. I don't have any idea what the difference is, but one of the grey caps I entered only gave me the options of Coke Life (whatever the gross stuff with stevia is) or Diet Coke. That was 1/15 though.

FYI, Cedar Fair tickets for 20 codes entered, no points for entered codes on MCR. Anyone willing to trade caps please pm me I will trade 1 flap code worth 10pts for 2 caps worth 6pts or 1 Dasani 20pt code for 5 caps worth 15pts. I have a field trip planned and this would save the group a lot of money, I don't want to waste the high point codes for this promo.

Can anyone help?  I have a few coke flaps (12/32 packs) - looking to trade for caps 1:1 as much as possible because my stock is low.

My Coke Rewards site is down....why!!!!!
Doesn't seem to be from my end, works just fine, anyways, everyone get their green caps (and other colored caps that might probably work with this promo) and Sprite flaps ready, cause double points should be live until 7/26. I'll be giving away a couple of codes later on in the afternoon my time (since I'm practically done with MCR as a whole anyways, due to obvious concerns, and already used the remainder of points for one last prize.)

(Edit: About 10-12 codes if I'm right, mostly green caps, some aren't. But who knows what might work anyways.)

Is anyone else not getting the double points from their sprite entries? I just entered 2 sprite caps and neither one got me double points. Wondering if it's that I got double points a few days ago when the site glitched, or if it's just that the site is glitching now.

Is anyone else not getting the double points from their sprite entries? I just entered 2 sprite caps and neither one got me double points. Wondering if it's that I got double points a few days ago when the site glitched, or if it's just that the site is glitching now.
I can't get double points either. Also, I noticed they took down the link to the promotion on their front page.

I can't get double points either. Also, I noticed they took down the link to the promotion on their front page.
In that case I imagine that they're having technical difficulties so they removed the banner so that people wouldn't see it and be inclined to enter codes that wouldn't actually double up. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Yeah, it seems like it, also checking out MCR on socials just in case too. Seems to be that way for now. Looks like I'll have to postpone the code drop until it gets fixed, if possible.

It seems that MCR has removed the Sprite promotion from the front page, weird...

Anyway, they have another promotion going on where if you enter any 20 cap codes you can get a one-day ticket to Ceder Point, Knott's Berry Farm, King's Island, etc. Apparently you won't get points for them, so I would only use this if you are planning on going to their parks anyway. If you redeem for a ticket, the ticket will expire 9/7. (I was gonna post the link but I cannot until I have 3 posts)

It seems that MCR has removed the Sprite promotion from the front page, weird...

Anyway, they have another promotion going on where if you enter any 20 cap codes you can get a one-day ticket to Ceder Point, Knott's Berry Farm, King's Island, etc. Apparently you won't get points for them, so I would only use this if you are planning on going to their parks anyway. If you redeem for a ticket, the ticket will expire 9/7. (I was gonna post the link but I cannot until I have 3 posts)
Do you have to enter 20 sprite caps or any? Thanks.

[quote name="NeoStrayCat" post="12816471" timestamp="1437385617"]Doesn't seem to be from my end, works just fine, anyways, everyone get their green caps (and other colored caps that might probably work with this promo) and Sprite flaps ready, cause double points should be live until 7/26. I'll be giving away a couple of codes later on in the afternoon my time (since I'm practically done with MCR as a whole anyways, due to obvious concerns, and already used the remainder of points for one last prize.)

(Edit: About 10-12 codes if I'm right, mostly green caps, some aren't. But who knows what might work anyways.)[/quote]
I'm new-ish to this thread, what obvious concerns?

@chnandler_bong
Lets just say, I had an MCR account that I had for quite a while, sooner or later, I coudn't log into it anymore, so yeah, had to make a second one, but that was just only for one last run. And ever since MCR changed, I've stopped starting now, but yeah, I'll give out MCR codes whenever I have the chance.

I just entered a few codes. It took about 15 seconds for it to go through, so the site must be getting hammered right now D: Once I get 100 more points for the $10 amazon card, I'm done with this site...

edit: I entered a sprite code an hour ago, and it gave me 6 points for it. I wonder if that's changed?

I still can't seem to enter codes. Is this happening to anyone else?
It's preventing codes from going through but marking them used, quite irritating. Also, I guess new Diet Coke caps (which are still grey caps) no longer count as Sprite Zero caps or something, because I just got a bunch of them from my wife's friend, and I could only redeem them as Diet Coke or Coke Life. Really glad that I got in on the double thing last week too when all of my grey caps worked (or all but 1 maybe). This week not a single grey cap worked, and I only had maybe 10 total red/green caps and at least one of them got eaten. Fortunately my mom had sent me the code from 2 Sprite Zero box flaps so I managed to get something out of this week too. That was really rough though. I cannot express how irritated I am that the Diet Coke caps were not going through as Sprite Zero (and yes, I am aware that technically they probably shouldn't).

Well, at least you guys were able to get SOME. I haven't gotten a SINGLE point to work on this site in the last few days (since it all went down really). Going to try again tomorrow in the evening before I punch Chip in the face.

Edit: Everything works this fine real early in the morning. Are you guys just entering all your sprite-like codes and still hoarding the rest or just entering them all in at this point? Just curious. A part of me just wants to stop looking at my pile in the corner and get it done. Interested in what the rest of you do.

As usual I have no caps. I got my free coke zero coupons form the final four promo, so I may try ti use them on sprite instead of coke zero, just because I don't like coke zero.

Well, it seems the sprite DP message is back on MCR, though I dunno if it'll work this time (other than reports that sprite zero codes don't seem to work), anyways, since now's a good time as any, I have 13 codes to give away, 9 are green caps, 2 are red caps, and 2 more are powerade caps.

The first 13 that PM me at the earliest will get a code, "likes" are optional, but not necessary. (Note: Green cap codes will be given away first, then the red ones, and then the powerade ones.)

Well, about 4 3 codes are left now if anyone's up for more. (Just added another cap code to the mix.)

Note: I'll reply back if and when I can...sorry if I'm late getting the rest of the PM's addressed.

---

Update: Sorry, all out, those who messaged me that didn't get one will be on a waiting list for a code, got a couple of 2 liters, so it'll take some time.

Okay. I've considered going around my neighborhood on recycling day and picking out caps and flaps, does that seem like a good idea...?
That's what I do.... I only drink desani water now due to some health issues so I only get like 40 points a week myself, so I needed more points .. All I did was go around my neighborhood and ask people if they minded if I got the coke points out of the recycling. As long as you ask most won't care at all.... Now if you don't ask you might have a few mad people screaming at you to get out of their stuff lol

bread's done
Back