My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Tried the diet coke promo and it worked well. Got a $10 dollar iTunes GC heading my way soon.
Worth grabbing.

Also noticed a LOT of CAGS more active on the slickdeals MCR forum thand here.

So wait....you text all 6 codes to that number? And it doesn't add points to your account or disable them for bring used for points later? Hmm....
You text BREAK first
Second text is your birth year
Third is a diet coke cap code

Afterwards you text Break
Then another cap code for the second text

Rinse and repeat once a day and enter 6 cap codes per day after initial registering

Ugghh. So I got 4 cards yesterday in 4 different phones. Just put in 6 codes again and it gave me the link but when I clicked it it told me I'm ineligible. Thought you could do this 3 times per phone?

Ugghh. So I got 4 cards yesterday in 4 different phones. Just put in 6 codes again and it gave me the link but when I clicked it it told me I'm ineligible. Thought you could do this 3 times per phone?
I thought it was 3 times per person?

Here's what it says

Limit: 3 Offers per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated amount of Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's...

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/break/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf

I thought it was 3 times per person?

Here's what it says

Limit: 3 Offers per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated amount of Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's...

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/break/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf
Well that wouldn't matter either. I've been doing different names and email addresses.

Hey guys, I'm going to do a giveaway of at least 100 caps during the NBA Finals... just wanted to find out what's preferred more. A winner-take-all type of contest or spreading the winnings the way I have been usually doing them? Smaller prizes but more winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm going to do a giveaway of at least 100 caps during the NBA Finals... just wanted to find out what's preferred more. A winner-take-all type of contest or spreading the winnings the way I have been usually doing them? Smaller prizes but more winners.
share the love-- the world needs more of it!

You and irishsoccermbw have done a great job so far ( while we wait 6+ months for the next DP promo). I agree with smaller prizes, more winners. 

6 diet coke caps for the person closest to guessing the score I got on the LSAT.  If two or more people guess the correct score I will give each 6 diet coke caps.

Deadline is 3pm EST tomorrow. 

*edit* PM me your guesses

Cheers.

boagman and slowdive21

are the winners.  Boagman with 170 and Slowdive with 168 were the same distance from my score, 169.  I'm typing up the codes right now, expect a PM in a couple of minutes!

I just saw this on SD, no idea how long it's been running but I just entered 6 diet coke caps via text and got a confirmation that I'll get a $10 itunes card in 8-10 weeks.

*New Diet Coke Text Contest*

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Use 6 diet coke caps and text "break" to 26739 and choose a prize. Limit 3 prizes (any combo). Can only do 6 caps a day. Then use caps to put in on rewards site for your points. Expires 5/31/16. *make sure to text *break* before each code*.

Link to the picture of the contest someone took: http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4188199&d=1463081032
This is pretty great. Apparently I'll be getting three $10 iTunes giftcards in the mail in a few months..just for having 18 diet code caps. Win.

Thank you, indeed!  I fully admit that I had *no idea* what the scoring is for whatever test it was that you took.  I saw the previous guy's guess of 165 and decided to tack on 5 because...why not?

Lovely.

I'm giving away 3 Minute Maid cap (large) codes that may be used for the MM movie ticket promotion. I  picked a random number 

from 1 to 100. First person to guess the number will get the codes. Only one guess is allowed. If no one picks the correct number by 

8am est Monday, codes will be given to the closest guess. PM  me your guess. Don't post your guesses in this thread. Only PMs 

will count. Good luck.

Hey guys, miss me, well not really, either way, 10 coke caps are up for grabs (1 per user), PM me ASAP to ensure you get one.

---

Update: All gone! Those that sent an PM but didn't get one, I'll place you guys on the waiting list until I get more. (Mjkjets, Scarface, Ltrain)

Until next time guys!

bread's done
Back