My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

for 10 caps sent via photo

who voiced this character? (two words)

ZXQvS3G.png

I sincerely hope that this response was worth at least five caps. That was hilarious!
Glad at least on person got it.

I feel bad for Saturn. He got stuck with really crappy gimmicks but still did them. Then in real life we saved a lady from getting rapped and was shot twice.

While we was injured wwe dropped him. Then he got hooked on pain meds and led to meth. He became homeless. I hear he's started back at wrestling and is in a minor league program somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've given a code out. Mostly due to the fact that I haven't bought any Cokes/Powerades and I stopped digging in garbage cans.

And now for your mission.

Greetings [REDACTED]:

I've recently come across two codes that are ready for deployment to two people. Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to find the secret message contained within this message. Next, counting back from 100, stop on the number that coincides with the hidden message. And finally, message at least 5 other users that number along with the message "The red fox trots silently at midnight." 

After that's finished, await further instruction for phase two of the operation.

Sincerely,

Agent X

Highly classified information; click at your own risk!
Congratulations! Since you've made it this far, you deserve a reward... The real way to obtain a highly coveted code!

Just post a picture of a spy character of your choosing. First two people that complete this task will be PM'd a code. 

Did y'all get the email saying:
A lot has changed at My Coke Rewards, and we can't wait to share it with you. Come back and celebrate our exciting updates with 15 Bonus Points as a token of our appreciation. Just log in by July 31 and your Points will be added to your account.

When are the points supposed to be added?

Did y'all get the email saying:
A lot has changed at My Coke Rewards, and we can't wait to share it with you. Come back and celebrate our exciting updates with 15 Bonus Points as a token of our appreciation. Just log in by July 31 and your Points will be added to your account.

When are the points supposed to be added?
For most MCR users these points came as two transactions - 10 point and 5 point - in mid-June. They would show in your point history with the following text: "Surprise! We value your loyalty, so here’s XX bonus points as our way of saying thanks." If you got these points previously then you won't be getting anything additional from the latest email since they are the same promo. The email went out a month after the points were first made available likely to incentivize folks that have not logged in recently. It shows up automatically the first time you log in after they started the promo in mid-June.

Hey guys, I'm back, though I am planning another code giveaway, this time, I wonder, would you guys want me to go with 2 codes per user, or play it safe and give 1 per user, I have 14 cap codes to give away, so I'll do it by 7/17/16 (to prepare), if the majority goes with their vote.

Hey guys, I'm back, though I am planning another code giveaway, this time, I wonder, would you guys want me to go with 2 codes per user, or play it safe and give 1 per user, I have 14 cap codes to give away, so I'll do it by 7/17/16 (to prepare), if the majority goes with their vote.
I'd say 2 per person... Simply because I'd be shocked if there was 14 of us left on here that still do coke rewards lol

I have 17 cap codes I'm not using since I don't do coke rewards anymore. Do you want them for your giveaway NeoStrayCat?

I have 17 cap codes I'm not using since I don't do coke rewards anymore. Do you want them for your giveaway NeoStrayCat?
Please do, lol, that'll make the giveaway extended with more caps, just PM me the codes, and I'll give them out to the lucky recipients.

Eh. I'm sure there's some lurkers that check here bit just don't post frequently.
Exactly, but don't worry, all this will be done like past giveaways, PM me ASAP for one.

Other than that, the unanimous vote is 2 (or more) per user, I'll get it ready by 2-morrow, don't expect a certain time frame, I'll post another reply as soon as I have the caps ready and the codes from Goi when I can, until then.

2 for person would be good so lurkers won't take them and thanks for giving them out.

Anyone get their iTunes cards in the mail yet? I know it said 8 to 10 weeks but eh it's been a little over 6.
I believe this promotion ended 5/31 and has the typical 'offer fullfilled 8-10 weeks after promotion end' clause. 8 weeks = 7/26 and 10 weeks = 8/9. Based on the backpack/USB drive offer this means we should get our stuff around September O:)

I believe this promotion ended 5/31 and has the typical 'offer fullfilled 8-10 weeks after promotion end' clause. 8 weeks = 7/26 and 10 weeks = 8/9. Based on the backpack/USB drive offer this means we should get our stuff around September O:)
Oh yea I had forgotten about this...I think I am getting 3 they were $10 itunes gcs right?

[attachment=22947:coke-Contest.jpg]

Oh yea I had forgotten about this...I think I am getting 3 they were $10 itunes gcs right?
I think it was a Diet Coke Tumbler, Diet Coke T-Shirt or $10 iTunes Card and you could get up to three 'wins' of any combination. Even though I don't use iTunes I figured the $10 gift card had more value for trading or gifting so I got three of them. There was also a 10 day beach vacation that was the grand prize, but I am not holding my breath for that. The attached image is from the MCR Slickdeals thread.

I have "a source" for caps.  I don't know where he gets his Diet Coke, but some of the caps I get have a 12-character reward code instead of the standard 14 characters.  I think this indicates that they are waaaaaay old.  Any of you have any experience with these?

Looking for NeoCat codes! :)
I'm on it, sorry if its taking a little while longer and a bit late for it, I have a life, you know! ;)

Either way, I'll be ready to dump the codes by tomorrow. Today, I'll copy and paste the codes from the caps and put them in notepad for easier use, and then the fellow CAG'er that donated his/her codes via PM.

No AMC rewards of any amount currently available.  First MCR's incompetence prevents me (and others) from entering all of the codes for the week and now there are no rewards available for AMC or Fandango.

Hey guys, sorry again, I'm real lazy for this, lol. Plz forgive me T^T.

Either way, to compensate, forget about giving more to less users, I'll give a cap code to each user as long as I have a code, I'll let you know of a status update of how many codes I'll have currently.

As usual guys, PM me for a code, I won't give you one if you do, "likes" aren't enough however. It starts...NOW! :grouphug:

I don't come here for the codes.  I come here because you guys generally find out about the new rewards and deals and stuff before everyone else.  For example, I never would have known about the iTunes/T-Shirt/Win-A-Vacation thing if it were not for you.

So I will match NeoStrayCat for a while.  I only jump on here a few minutes a day (and not even every day), but I will send a code out to every one I get a PM from for the next five days.  Limit one per day.  Some restrictions may apply.  Offer limited to residents of Earth with access to the Internet.  For complete rules and alternate method of entry go to http://www.therearentanyothermethodsofentry.com/andnoruleseither

Note that I may end up waiting until the end of the five days and just sending them out all at once. 

bread's done
Back