My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I don't come here for the codes. I come here because you guys generally find out about the new rewards and deals and stuff before everyone else. For example, I never would have known about the iTunes/T-Shirt/Win-A-Vacation thing if it were not for you.

So I will match NeoStrayCat for a while. I only jump on here a few minutes a day (and not even every day), but I will send a code out to every one I get a PM from for the next five days. Limit one per day. Some restrictions may apply. Offer limited to residents of Earth with access to the Internet. For complete rules and alternate method of entry go to http://www.therearentanyothermethodsofentry.com/andnoruleseither

Note that I may end up waiting until the end of the five days and just sending them out all at once.
So that last part is happening. Keep sending the messages in for the next 4 more days and I will total up everything I get from each of you and send you that number of codes. Note that they will all be Diet Coke. So if you are the sort that holds on to specific caps until they do a special promotion, put these with the Diet Coke codes.

Yeah, nice that you're doing this MrClower, lol.

Anyways, I've already gotten through my PM's, I'll have more, but I think I have 6 caps left and a couple codes from that one person that donated. I'll continue tomorrow, I probably won't get to read the PM's tonight, because of my laziness. ^^;

Thanks for the responses.  Codes will start going out today as time and my ability to overcome my inherent slothfulness permit.

Update:  That didn't take as long as I expected it would.  Everyone should have their responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went to claim the last of my Minute Maid / Fandango rewards today, because it says that they expire on 31 July.  They will not give me the certificates.  They are saying that I had to claim them by 30 June.  Unfortunately they have taken down the Rules page (https://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/minute-maid-fandango/minute-maid-movie/how-it-works.html), and it was not archived on the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org).  That represents just over 450 ounces of consumed beverage for which I expected to be rewarded.  Am I being unreasonable in wanting to overload their email servers with complaints and give their home addresses to Mormon missionaries?

(Note: This is not intended to slam Mormon missionaries.)

I fell victim to that last year.  The MCR codes themselves did have to be redeemed by 6/30 while the Fandango codes that are received from the redemption of the MCR codes have to be redeemed by 7/31.  I lost out on 5 tickets last year because I overlooked that detail.  That really sucks, I hate to hear that.

So I went to claim the last of my Minute Maid / Fandango rewards today, because it says that they expire on 31 July. They will not give me the certificates. They are saying that I had to claim them by 30 June. Unfortunately they have taken down the Rules page (https://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/minute-maid-fandango/minute-maid-movie/how-it-works.html), and it was not archived on the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org). That represents just over 450 ounces of consumed beverage for which I expected to be rewarded. Am I being unreasonable in wanting to overload their email servers with complaints and give their home addresses to Mormon missionaries?

(Note: This is not intended to slam Mormon missionaries.)
I am both informed and scared by this post. I have learned two things:

1- be wary of expiration dates

2- Mr Clower scares the hell out of me!

A man hopped up on caffeine , with crazy internet knowledge and a mormon army could literally ruin my life! I will now on refer to him as sir and only speak when spoken to!

for 13 cap codes sent via pic

recite the line that was muttered here (seven words)

george-lazenby.jpg

MyCokeRewards site is down at the moment. It has a landing page with "We are making the experience better, blah, blah." I am sure it will be worse...they will probably make us do something like:

"Take a photo with a Coke can in one hand and a Diet Coke in the other. Then have a friend behind you drinking a Sprite. Then take that photo and post on your Twitter account using the hashtags #coke #sprite #dietcoke.

If you do all of the above, then you will be eligible for the Silver Reward level."

Everyone that likes this post will receive a cap code when I return from Columbus tomorrow afternoon/evening.

I have no idea what I'll get back but I'll shoot out the codes and end the giveaway then.

*giveaway over* I'll PM the 18 of you in the morning the 3-4 hour drive always kicks my ass.

Do they not still do Amazon gift cards? Once all the AMC theaters around me stopped accepting even the gold tickets for Marvel / Disney / Pixar films, the tickets became pretty much useless to me. I had been giving them out as Christmas and birthday presents, and that kind of ruined their usefulness for that.

Well, that kinda sucks about the AMC rewards situation, I too use to redeem them. Oh well...>.>

Anyways, I got 5 caps left, nevermind the 1 per person thing, its already taking long, lol. If you want another code, say so ASAP.

Looks like AMC Theater rewards have been removed. That kills about half of my interest in MCR. Those were really handy for date nights.
Yeah, I posted about this 12 days ago. There have been times in the past where they were gone but showed back up before too long. I certainly don't remember it being two weeks though. If they don't come back I'm done with being an active member, I'll just enter codes when I happen to come across them.

Just FYI - If the MyCokeRewards page still says that it is down, do a hard refresh of the page. That will clear your cache and bring up the site. For Mac users, it's shift+command+r   - can't remember for PC, been too long.

Do they not still do Amazon gift cards? Once all the AMC theaters around me stopped accepting even the gold tickets for Marvel / Disney / Pixar films, the tickets became pretty much useless to me. I had been giving them out as Christmas and birthday presents, and that kind of ruined their usefulness for that.
They still do $10 Amazon cards for 690 points. They do Game Stop cards at $10 and $20 for 710 and 1400. They have Walmart cards at $5 and $10 for 345 and 670. If the game you want is at Walmart and there is one around, the Walmart cards seem to be the best bet. And they have a lot more flexibility. You can also use them on Vudu, if you do online movies.

Big thanks to all the CAGs for their free codes in the past 2 weeks

irishsoccermbw
MrClower
Nights Viper
NeoStrayCat
funkydunkleman

Come on MCR, we need a double points promotion.

My MCR account has basically been dead lol. Might start punching in codes soon because I'd rather be safe than sorry in case a DP promo or discount promo shows up (or if they add spotify back lol)

My MCR account has basically been dead lol. Might start punching in codes soon because I'd rather be safe than sorry in case a DP promo or discount promo shows up (or if they add spotify back lol)
You'd better keep up with it at least once every 90 days, or you'll have more problems than you'll know what to do with.

Big thanks to all the CAGs for their free codes in the past 2 weeks

irishsoccermbw
MrClower
Nights Viper
NeoStrayCat
funkydunkleman

Come on MCR, we need a double points promotion.
Just got an email that they are about to do double points for Minute Maid, Dasani, and PowarAid.

For 11 DASANI cap codes sent via photo

What was the name for the Thursday night block of NBC programming that featured shows like Seinfeld, Friends, & Frasier? (three words)

bread's done
Back