My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone want the music downloads? Willing to trade for MCR 40 points from MCD Olympics promotion. If no one wants them to trade for them, just PM me I'll give them to ya. Songs are not of my interest. Any takers lol? [FREE CANDY ;)] :lol: *do not take candy from strangers*

http://www.amplified.com/mcd/ [songs here]

Anyone get http://sega-mcdonalds.com to work?
just stays on home page.

Also trading 50 regular MCR points for 40 MCR points from MCD Olympics 2012 promo.
read below if interested.
Does anyone not want their Coke 40 rewards points from MCD? Can ya PM them to me or I'll trade ya something for them, say if you want the song downloads or nintendo rewards points. Or I will take regular coke rewards too if ya dont want them. PLZ!

For the CAGs that do enter their MCD 40 point bonus promotions in their account, I would be willing to give 10-11 bonus points on top of it. So you would gimme your 40 point MCD coke rewards coke, and I would send back 50 points [5x10pts 5x12pk codes, 2x25pts 2x32pk codes, or 17x3pts cap codes] of regular coke rewards points. Well you might be asking why is this dumb lolcatz giving 50 points for 40 points? This is probably good for CAGs that do not hit the 120 max weekly very easily. So it is a great way to build up points if you do not have tons of regular coke points laying around. You can space out your weekly entries based on how many 40 point bonus codes u can trade me.

Doing this coz I want to build up my balance fast, took a huge hit on order lebron jersey, promo codes are unlimited entry & usually do not count against your 120 point weekly limit. I usually max out 120 every week. That is why I go crazy on game pieces at MCD during Monopoly lolz. Coz those codes you get from the promos you can enter unlimited such as this MCD olympic bonus 40 MCR points.

Well just PM if your are interested. Thx

The 250 BB RZ Points were mostly instant for me crediting to my account, then automatically converting to $5 certificates. However yesterday and today I've received emails from BB saying congratulations you have a new certificate and sure enough both times I've had an additional one. My posted and pending points are still exactly the same... Weird.

I keep getting the emails also but I logged in and I have 2 more certificates than I should. The other two have RZ partner next to it like the one I redeemed. I have about 8 of the emails though.

In regards to the Coke Zero double points promo, is their a daily limit to the amount of promo points they will award or is it unlimited (at least until you hit the weekly limit)?

I've decided to finally start typing in my codes...

412508_3433639452159_348090970_o.jpg

This is going to take a while...

[quote name='jaritter']Best Buy Reward Zone Points are back! 250 coke points for 250 Reward Zone Points=$5 reward zone certificate. look under gift cards/coupons it's on last page by nike gift cards[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like they expire in a little less than four months, but hopefully I will find something to buy before then.. :)

If anyone is interested, I'd like to trade 100 points (10 10-point codes) for one of the Dark Knight Rises $5 coupons. If anyone has one and is interested please PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='neocisco']If anyone is interested, I'd like to trade 100 points (10 10-point codes) for one of the Dark Knight Rises $5 coupons. If anyone has one and is interested please PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

PM'd ;)

[quote name='neocisco']If anyone is interested, I'd like to trade 100 points (10 10-point codes) for one of the Dark Knight Rises $5 coupons. If anyone has one and is interested please PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If your talking about the ones from the Blu-Ray movies, I think they expired the ones I have good until 8-5. I don't know if theaters are still taking them though.

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing an early expiration date on them when I saw them in stores. Thanks for the heads up, I'd forgotten about that.

[quote name='neocisco']Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing an early expiration date on them when I saw them in stores. Thanks for the heads up, I'd forgotten about that.[/QUOTE]

Did ya go to sleep? :whistle2:?

Wednesday deal is stinking *lame*, even moreso than usual: $20 FTD reward code for 150 points, down from 400. The words "Total Stinking Ripoff" come to mind for some reason.

[quote name='boagman']Wednesday deal is stinking *lame*, even moreso than usual: $20 FTD reward code for 150 points, down from 400. The words "Total Stinking Ripoff" come to mind for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Yep, if I remember correctly they had this same deal around Valentine's day. I thought it would be a great way to get my wife some flowers and save a few bucks. Turned out that they make up for the discounted flowers by completely raping you on the delivery and handling charge.

The million point give away looks like it will be back August 31st - September 30.

will be another 10 free points and nothing more. Again.

Better than nothing though

I just got a random free reward zone certificate, I'm guessing from the MyCokeRewards promo (like has happened to others). I was expecting a certificate once my points from purchases went through, but on the Reward Zone page, my points and pending points are the same. I'm not complaining :cool:

Edit: Never mind, it just took a while for my points update. Oh well :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an e-mail with a code worth a coupon for a free 2 liter of Sprite Zero. Now just have to wait 2 years for the coupon to arrive in the mail...

[quote name='Chitown021']Got an e-mail with a code worth a coupon for a free 2 liter of Sprite Zero. Now just have to wait 2 years for the coupon to arrive in the mail...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Checked my mail and I got it as well.

Wednesday Deal's up.

It says Minute Maid 10-Pack Juice Box for 50 instead of 250.

I snagged it and it only took 45 points from my total. Just checked the page where you select it again and it says 45 instead of 50. No idea if they'll just leave it at that or change it.

[quote name='pyoobez']Wednesday Deal's up.

It says Minute Maid 10-Pack Juice Box for 50 instead of 250.

I snagged it and it only took 45 points from my total. Just checked the page where you select it again and it says 45 instead of 50. No idea if they'll just leave it at that or change it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I picked this up due to you posting it. My nephew will like these...oh, who am I kidding? I'll drink at least half of them!

out of stock :(

not bad for 50 points.

$25 TJ Maxx gift card is available for 1750 points.

Damn, missed out in today's deal. Finally something I could use and I forgot to check the site before I left for work.

We buy juice pouches for my son all the time.

So I redeemed for another BBy rewardzone cert this morning. It didn't show the code on the MCR screen, but it was in my email. I entered it and it stated it was entered successfully and was processing. It still hasn't added to my total yet. WTF? Is there a delay now?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']So I redeemed for another BBy rewardzone cert this morning. It didn't show the code on the MCR screen, but it was in my email. I entered it and it stated it was entered successfully and was processing. It still hasn't added to my total yet. WTF? Is there a delay now?[/QUOTE]

check to see if you have any certificates. It never added to my point total and just converted them into $5 certificates.

[quote name='parker99']out of stock :(

not bad for 50 points.

[/QUOTE]

Sad this is. It is a testament to the lack of good Wed deals lately with everyone sitting on points.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']check to see if you have any certificates. It never added to my point total and just converted them into $5 certificates.[/QUOTE]
Whew, it finally posted.

I have 400 MSP x 3 I'd like to trade someone for 3 of the BB claim codes. There isn't a specific trade thread yet for these $5 BB claim codes so hopefully this post is cool.

FYI to anyone who redeemed for the McDonald's Chicken McBites: the coupon expires in *4* days. August 31, 2012 is the expiration date on the coupon, so Friday's the last day. Keep it in mind so you don't lose out.

[quote name='boagman']FYI to anyone who redeemed for the McDonald's Chicken McBites: the coupon expires in *4* days. August 31, 2012 is the expiration date on the coupon, so Friday's the last day. Keep it in mind so you don't lose out.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 15 of em thinking they wouldn't expire so quickly, ended up giving 14 to a homeless person and actually enjoyed the one I ate.

[quote name='mickeyp']I have one to use this week, I wish they had not made such a fast expiration date.[/QUOTE]

That's probably a good part of the reason why they moved the price down to 20 points at the end, there.

I got myself 4 of those coupons and they always kept trying to give me snack size! The first time was through the drive thru. But the other 3 I went inside to make sure they gave me the regular size, sure enough they tried to give me snack. grrr

[quote name='SteveChiller']I got myself 4 of those coupons and they always kept trying to give me snack size! The first time was through the drive thru. But the other 3 I went inside to make sure they gave me the regular size, sure enough they tried to give me snack. grrr[/QUOTE]

I don't see how they did this unless yiu handed them the coupon before asking for the regular size. If they are unaware of the coupon at first they should just ring you up for a regular size. Then hand them the coupon. I'd think drive thru would be the safer bet as they already have it prepared.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I don't see how they did this unless yiu handed them the coupon before asking for the regular size. If they are unaware of the coupon at first they should just ring you up for a regular size. Then hand them the coupon. I'd think drive thru would be the safer bet as they already have it prepared.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too. The problem is that they just had the USA Wins Gold promo where the prize was a snack size one. They probably don't get these coupons often so when they hear free McBites coupon, they think of the snack size prize. You get the same food ordering from the drive-thru as you would inside, it isn't already prepared.

[quote name='MattCatt']Happened to me too. The problem is that they just had the USA Wins Gold promo where the prize was a snack size one. They probably don't get these coupons often so when they hear free McBites coupon, they think of the snack size prize. You get the same food ordering from the drive-thru as you would inside, it isn't already prepared.[/QUOTE]

your not getting the point of drive thru. you dont tell them you have a coupon when ordering. Just say I'd like to order a regular SnackBites which is like $2.99. Then when hey ask for your payment at the window you hand them the coupon. Did it earlier today. very simple.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']your not getting the point of drive thru. you dont tell them you have a coupon when ordering. Just say I'd like to order a regular SnackBites which is like $2.99. Then when hey ask for your payment at the window you hand them the coupon. Did it earlier today. very simple.[/QUOTE]

Coupons have to be entered when the order is placed. When you don't tell them about the coupon ahead of time, they have to go back in and change the order. They aren't supposed to tell you they had to change the order because it's not good customer service, but it still slows down the process.

[quote name='MattCatt']Coupons have to be entered when the order is placed. When you don't tell them about the coupon ahead of time, they have to go back in and change the order. They aren't supposed to tell you they had to change the order because it's not good customer service, but it still slows down the process.[/QUOTE]

well you get the right item this way, correct? Stop pussyfooting.

I know this may sound strange, but I rarely use a drive thru. I guess my orders tend to be specific and are incorrect 85-90% of the time using drive thrus.

[quote name='slowdive21']I know this may sound strange, but I rarely use a drive thru. I guess my orders tend to be specific and are incorrect 85-90% of the time using drive thrus.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my experiences at taco bell. I can understand orders being wrong but when you are telling the size of the item I don't see how they can screw up a size. The employees must really be stupid.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']well you get the right item this way, correct? Stop pussyfooting.[/QUOTE]

You can also climb through the window and just take it. You get the right item this way too, doesn't make it right.

[quote name='Chitown021']Ugh, Wednesday deal is up...

Nestea hat 330 pts.

GO NUTS!:whee::whee::whee::whee:[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!

bread's done
Back