My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

First 3 people to PM me get a MCR code.

EDIT:

All 3 gone to:

Tony Stark
Pluto412
MrBeatdown

Last edited by a moderator:
Wed's Deal:
$50 dollar restaurant.com GC for 270 points,normally 660.
i'd say jump on this if you can,pretty good deal considering you can go out to eat soon to many places.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']Wed's Deal:
$50 dollar restaurant.com GC for 270 points,normally 660.
i'd say jump on this if you can,pretty good deal considering you can go out to eat soon to many places.[/QUOTE]

It has a lot of restrictions, and I remember correctly, it can't be used like a normal GC. It won't retain a leftover balance or something like that. In short, whoever thinks about biting on this, consider reading the fine print first.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']It has a lot of restrictions, and I remember correctly, it can't be used like a normal GC. It won't retain a leftover balance or something like that. In short, whoever thinks about biting on this, consider reading the fine print first.[/QUOTE]

good point,forgot about that lol

I've used restaurant.com before and in most cases you'll need to shell out an additional amount to use them. For example, if you buy a $50 giftcard to your local eatery the restriction is that the bill needs to be over $75 and they add gratuity. For the most part if you're planning to go there anyways you will save some money.

[quote name='Link927']I've used restaurant.com before and in most cases you'll need to shell out an additional amount to use them. For example, if you buy a $50 giftcard to your local eatery the restriction is that the bill needs to be over $75 and they add gratuity. For the most part if you're planning to go there anyways you will save some money.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've bought a few of them for local restaurants when they've been on sale. I used to find a coupon code about once a month where you'd get an 80% discount on their certificates so I'd buy $25 ones for like $5. I think the last one I used for Margarita's restaurant required that you spend at least $35 on your bill to get the $25 off (I don't think alcohol counted towards the total) and they automatically added an 18% gratuity.

I typically use them when we go out to eat with friends. We get everything on one bill so we hit the required total and then we just split the tab after the discount.

Double point promos:
11/7 - 11/24 Coke Zero, Powerade, and Powerade Zero
2qn012u.jpg
11/1 - 11/30 Minute Maid Juice to Go
334k806.jpg

[quote name='Tony Stark']I thought the Best Buy 250 points were limited to 2x per account...

...did that change?[/QUOTE]

there is no limit now, you can get as many as you want

[quote name='LazyTriangle']there is no limit now, you can get as many as you want[/QUOTE]

Sooooo glad I read this! Thanks, now I'm sitting on about $65 in RZ coupons.

[quote name='opterasis']Sooooo glad I read this! Thanks, now I'm sitting on about $65 in RZ coupons.[/QUOTE]

How many points did you have banked? At least 3K+?

[quote name='neocisco']How many points did you have banked? At least 3K+?[/QUOTE]

A little north of 800. That was enough for 3 more. I already $10 from the 2 I previously redeemed, plus $40 from other places.

Ah, OK. I was under the impression you had gotten that entire amount from the stock replenishment. Regardless, that's a nice chunk of RZ coupons to have on hand.

[quote name='neocisco']Ah, OK. I was under the impression you had gotten that entire amount from the stock replenishment. Regardless, that's a nice chunk of RZ coupons to have on hand.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was hoping to be able to snag a hardened edition of Black Ops 2, but boooo it's sold out.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']there is no limit now, you can get as many as you want[/QUOTE]

News to me - I better get more ASAP.

Wow, I guess I will keep this as my last resort cash out option. I've got about 5300 pts but I'm hanging onto them to see if we get the special holiday prizes like last year. I've got to start entering my Coke Zero caps as well to take advantage of the double points. I've got a bunch of them sitting in my desk drawer at work.

I've been collecting points (and not cashing) for years. Guess it's time to think about best buy certs!

Is the Dominos coupon worth it? Just wondering if they've offered better pizza coupon prices. And wondering if anything will be worthwhile on the X number days of Christmas deals, one prize a day, will be good or not...

Anyone know when they are gonna announce the winners of the football stuff sweepstakes?

I used all my free entries on a local schools prize (on 3 accounts, it was a lot of entries) and I have no idea how/when/if they notify people that they've won.

Just my luck, finally got around to cashing in my points for the BB $5 certificate and there is a 2 per account limit in place..

how did everyone bypass said limit?

35i8z02.jpg

MCR email is a bit more specific :
wj6ic8.jpg

The first image from the website suggests entering codes now to stockpile points for the 12 days but the second image from an email states you have to enter a code to access those rewards. I didn't see a deadline to enter a code for access to the Holiday Rewards.

Gah my last working computer just died so I doubt that I'll be getting any holiday rewards this year :(.

Wonder what they'll be offering on Dec. 1-12.

Hopefully coke rewards will come back next year. Otherwise I just wasted a whole year of putting in points.

[quote name='parker99']Gah my last working computer just died so I doubt that I'll be getting any holiday rewards this year :(.

Hopefully coke rewards will come back next year. Otherwise I just wasted a whole year of putting in points.[/QUOTE]

im sure thered be word going around if mycokerewards was ending soon. DOnt think you have anything to worry about.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']im sure thered be word going around if mycokerewards was ending soon. DOnt think you have anything to worry about.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, but I'm not the trusting sort. I'm sure there'd be some news reporting that the program was stopping, but the fact is that they can kill it at any time, for any reason, and it's a pretty good idea to empty your account once per year just for that reason.

I've currently got over 4000 points, and whenever they offer the deeply-discounted 12-packs this December, I'm going to have as close to a zero balance as I can.

Well, fair's fair: this week's Wednesday deal is actually not that bad: $5 Domino's Pizza e-gift cards are 50% off at 125 points (down from 250 points), with a limited quantity available. I'm not sure if there's a per-member limit on them or not, but it's entirely possible that you'll only be allowed to get one, and I'm not sure that it's worth it.

There is one *very* big thing to know: Domino's e-gift cards may *only* be used when ordering online, so you can't use them in store or anything.

[quote name='boagman']Well, fair's fair: this week's Wednesday deal is actually not that bad: $5 Domino's Pizza e-gift cards are 50% off at 125 points (down from 250 points), with a limited quantity available. I'm not sure if there's a per-member limit on them or not, but it's entirely possible that you'll only be allowed to get one, and I'm not sure that it's worth it.

There is one *very* big thing to know: Domino's e-gift cards may *only* be used when ordering online, so you can't use them in store or anything.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Personally I detest the stuff, but it is one of the few things my 12 year-old son will eat and my wife orders from them online all the time. So I might as well get one.

I wish I had gotten more Best Buy cards. I got like 6 and I just assumed that since it had been around for so long they would still be there now. I just found out right now reading this thread that it was just that one day they were unlimited. I'm glad I got in on it for the 6 at least.

[quote name='io']Hmmm... Personally I detest the stuff, but it is one of the few things my 12 year-old son will eat and my wife orders from them online all the time. So I might as well get one.

I wish I had gotten more Best Buy cards. I got like 6 and I just assumed that since it had been around for so long they would still be there now. I just found out right now reading this thread that it was just that one day they were unlimited. I'm glad I got in on it for the 6 at least.[/QUOTE]

I'm still sitting on over $200 of Best Buy gift card credit, so I'm not in any hurry to pony up my points for more static credit. Better to use it on stuff I'll actually, you know, *use*. Like more 12-packs! Or whatever else.

I really do want a games-based reason to pull the trigger and buy myself a PS Vita...but it just isn't forthcoming right now. Guess I'll just keep playing my PSP!

Dude, the PS+ announcement is more than enough for me to jump on the Vita ship (finally). I actually bought one when Target had the $299.99 bundle for $179.99 a few weeks back (was most likely a mistake but mine shipped). I have yet to open it and I only own one game (ModNation Racers I got from GS for $10) but now that I'll get some AAA games via PS+ next week I'm going to bust it open. If none of that is getting you to pick up a Vita, then I don't see what ever will ;).

Anyway, back to MCR... I got the Dominoes reward: it is a 19 digit code and PIN to use when ordering online. I'll probably try to get a few since we will use them and it is twice the value of the Best Buy certs anyway.

[quote name='parker99']
[/QUOTE]

You can click through the ad and see what the vendors are at least:

Dec 1: Walmart
Dec 2: McDonalds
Dec 3: Dominoes
Dec 4: Nike
Dec 5: TJ Maxx
[highlight]Dec 6: Best Buy[/highlight]
Dec 7: AMC
Dec 8: Home Depot
Dec 9: Southwest Airlines
Dec 10: Bass Pro Shops
Dec 11: Shutterfly
Dec 12: Coca Cola

So I'm guessing they are just telling you to enter codes now to stock up since these will probably just be like daily special deals (and hopefully better versions of the Weds deals).

Looks like Dec. 6 and 12 are the good ones (hoping for the cheap 12-packs Dec. 12th). Though chances are they are limited in every case. This is when it is good to have 3 accounts. I better fill up the other two as I mostly drained those on Best Buy cards.

[quote name='io']You can click through the ad and see what the vendors are at least:

Dec 1: Walmart
Dec 2: McDonalds
Dec 3: Dominoes
Dec 4: Nike
Dec 5: TJ Maxx
[highlight]Dec 6: Best Buy[/highlight]
Dec 7: AMC
Dec 8: Home Depot
Dec 9: Southwest Airlines
Dec 10: Bass Pro Shops
Dec 11: Shutterfly
Dec 12: Coca Cola[/QUOTE]

Wow...how'd you find that stuff out? I've been clicking on those stupid banners and all it ever takes me to is the Enter Code page. Could never get any more info. Where'd you see that?

[quote name='io']
You can click through the ad and see what the vendors are at least:
[/QUOTE]

Nice. Anyway we can wiki the first post and add this info so it does't get passed by?

heads up on a few promos everyone:
1. costco is having a thingy,if you buy a gold membership to there club (50 bucks i think) then mycokerewards will e-mail you a code for 250 points.
2. family dollar has a new promo but currently the page is broken so you will have to wait for a day or two,basically if you play there new game "i've got my tounge shuck" then you can snag some MCR points. how much i don't know but points are points.
3. the Coca-Cola Merry Minutes of Winning instant win promo is back,you can get free entries like normally but they have some sweet prizes and they claim somebody wins every minute.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/instan...z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Holiday_5_22011_7_1_c link to sweeps.
https://www.121fulfillment.com/cert...kINcLXOg#WT.ac=Costco_3_1301+costco+bp_15_1_c link to costco promo.

[quote name='boagman']Wow...how'd you find that stuff out? I've been clicking on those stupid banners and all it ever takes me to is the Enter Code page. Could never get any more info. Where'd you see that?[/QUOTE]

try here then click the banner

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']heads up on a few promos everyone:
1. costco is having a thingy,if you buy a gold membership to there club (50 bucks i think) then mycokerewards will e-mail you a code for 250 points.
2. family dollar has a new promo but currently the page is broken so you will have to wait for a day or two,basically if you play there new game "i've got my tounge shuck" then you can snag some MCR points. how much i don't know but points are points.
3. the Coca-Cola Merry Minutes of Winning instant win promo is back,you can get free entries like normally but they have some sweet prizes and they claim somebody wins every minute.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/instan...z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Holiday_5_22011_7_1_c link to sweeps.
https://www.121fulfillment.com/cert...kINcLXOg#WT.ac=Costco_3_1301+costco+bp_15_1_c link to costco promo.[/QUOTE]

Promotional Code for "Bonus Entry": If you enter a code from under the cap of a Coca-Cola beverage purchased at a vending machine and input the Promotional Code that appears on the vending machine during the same transaction, you will receive 10 MCR points as well as one "Bonus Entry" that you may use to play this Instant Win Game.

Have not seen any of these vending machines, Anyone have a vending machine code that can share?

[quote name='boagman']You're probably right, but I'm not the trusting sort. I'm sure there'd be some news reporting that the program was stopping, but the fact is that they can kill it at any time, for any reason, and it's a pretty good idea to empty your account once per year just for that reason.

I've currently got over 4000 points, and whenever they offer the deeply-discounted 12-packs this December, I'm going to have as close to a zero balance as I can.[/QUOTE]

FYI - When this program first started years ago the program did terminate at year end but Coke was very explicit about the program ending and sent email warnings, etc.. They also send email warnings when people are about to lose their points for inactivity. Doubtful (but possible) that Coke would terminate the program without some warning beforehand.

More Coke is a good use of points but I was able to score $300+ in RZ pts the first time they did this cause I horded MCR pts. I was able to score $80 RZ pts this past time.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']try here then click the banner
[/QUOTE]

That worked thanks so much for the link!

I'm interested in:

McD
Nike
TJ
BB
AMC
Home Depot
Coca Cola

I doubt I'll have enough points for these rewards. And that's assuming that they'll be discounted like last year.

Too bad Subway GC won't be back this year.

1000 for $50 for BB this year would be SUPER nice.

Sorry to double post. Are we allowed to trade things on this forum? I have a ultraviolet code for the Amazing Spider-Man to trade. Let me know the rules.

Thanks.

Get 20 points at mycokerewards by going to the link and playing the 'My Tongue ith Thtuck' game! Follow these directions. Play multiple times to get 20 points each time!
1.Check the terms and conditions box and pick one of the options on the left to select a picture (you can pick any picture)
2.After the picture loads, click 'Next' two times
3.Choose an outfit and click 'Next'
4.Select the email icon on the left to 'Share It'
5.Enter your email address in the "From" and "To" boxes on the left. Just enter it once in the 'To' section.
6.Go to your Email and select the one with the subject line 'Help - I'm stuck to a pole'
7.Right click on the link in the Email and copy shortcut
8.Paste into your browser and select 'Help Out!'
9.Repeat process of selecting photo and outfit as in steps 1-3.
10.once your person appears and Helps Out, repeat steps 8 & 9 a few more times until all the people go 'WooHoo!'
11. Your Inbox will now have an Email with a code for 20 MyCokeRewards points.

You can do it over and over again. I was able to do this 3 times for 3 different email addresses for a total of 180 points.

The MCR site has been down since yesterday. They'd better have it back up before midnight, I still have some points to enter for this week.

[quote name='neocisco']The MCR site has been down since yesterday. They'd better have it back up before midnight, I still have some points to enter for this week.[/QUOTE]

Huh? It just came up for me just fine, and it was working last night, too. Sure it's not on your end?

bread's done
Back