My (extremely lame) Gamecrazy "horror" story..

zackattack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This was originally a post about a GC employee that didn't know the new Ninja Gaiden was only on xbox, now it's for the posters of this board to do what they do best.

Original post

Not bumping this anymore, have at it kids.

I said it was lame and you still threadcrap, gtfo.

edit: and I hate how everyone here has elite little groups that always say the same shit in threads, and call people newbies and shit. Get over yourselves

Wow, what a horrible post. How about a funny pic?
emo14uq.jpg

[quote name='evanft']Wow, what a horrible post. How about a funny pic?
emo14uq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause:

And to be fair to the OP, he did say it was a lame story in the title. But outside of EB or GS, I wouldn't expect the employees working at Best Buy, Blockbuster, or any other retail store to know that much about video games.

[quote name='zackattack']Original post
Not bumping this anymore, have at it kids.[/QUOTE]

What happened to the link? It's been Zero'd out. Oh well, my real question is: what in the world is that horse-masked dancing guy for your avatar?

[quote name='Kerig']What happened to the link? It's been Zero'd out. Oh well, my real question is: what in the world is that horse-masked dancing guy for your avatar?[/QUOTE]

thats what Druged up brownies do to ya.

[quote name='zackattack']I said it was lame and you still threadcrap, gtfo.

edit: and I hate how everyone here has elite little groups that always say the same shit in threads, and call people newbies and shit. Get over yourselves[/QUOTE]

Elite little groups? What are you talking about? I know there are certain people who act in certain ways often, but I don't get the groups reference.

[quote name='zackattack']I said it was lame and you still threadcrap, gtfo.

edit: and I hate how everyone here has elite little groups that always say the same shit in threads, and call people newbies and shit. Get over yourselves[/QUOTE]

I long to belong to a group...
But seriously, i dont even understand why you posted that.

bread's done
Back