NBA 2K5 League: Where we're always behind in the OP

Yea it would delete everything. No clue what to do. i had similar problems and tolerated it for a while before just wiping eveyrthing off. You can back stuff up onto CDs if you have a burner. And OEM discs for XP aren't too expensive.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot you can't repartition drives with upgrade discs. Try to find a friend who knows something about computers. That's what I did.

Good. Maybe now you and I can get in our "battle of the winless teams" matchup. (Detroit's one win was during doubledown's reign over the team)

Guys, what's up? It's saturday and we have no games done? I'm just as responsible as everyone else for that, but we need to pick shit up, myself included.

Craven... when are you ready for the War of the Winless?

All the talk about WrestleMania and I totally forgot. Who am I playing anyway? I can't log into the league website again.

Whomever my opponent is, how's Sunday afternoon? PM me for a time. I'm headed out for the night so tonight won't work. Thanks.

I've been busy playing WrestleMania myself. Do you have it? It's pulled me away from tiger Woods and Halo 2.

You play San Antonio this week, btw. I think that's Mistik.

No, I don't have WrestleMania, but I'm really intrigued by the online play. If it reaches $35 or so (maybe a sale at Fry's) then I'll jump on.

Thanks for letting me know my opponent. I almost always have trouble logging into the league website.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']No, I don't have WrestleMania, but I'm really intrigued by the online play. If it reaches $35 or so (maybe a sale at Fry's) then I'll jump on.

Thanks for letting me know my opponent. I almost always have trouble logging into the league website.[/QUOTE]

I can't access it in firefox I have to dust off IE and use it to get to the site

matt, how is tomorrow night around 10ish(8PST) to get our game in? also i should have wrestlemania sometime mid week to play online, hopefully i like it enough to get it sometime this week.

I can probably play at that time, but earlier would be better if you're available.

Also, I'm having no problems accessing the league site with Firefox. Strange.

I got lazy and stopped checking when the league site stopped working for me. I figured someone would contact me...but noone ever does.

[quote name='mtimisone']any teams left for me?[/QUOTE]

look at the OP, i believe and go ahead and pick a team that isn't taken and let me know. that way you can hop in when we start the new season, which may be sooner rather than later.

and rich, its both parties job to try and schedule the games. next time just hit me up with a pm if you aren't sure.

and to everyone else, get the games played by tomorrow at 12 midnight CT. thanks and if any problems with it, be sure to contact me.

[quote name='Matt Young']Craven got his first win. :'([/QUOTE]

That I did. That I did. In part to Nash's 27 assists and everyone in double digits. Its a sign of the times a changing. Haha, I wish, randy will probably dominate me.

What happened Matt? I would've liked to have watched this game take place.

I don't think I'm getting my game in craven. I PMed you about that already.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What happened Matt? I would've liked to have watched this game take place.

I don't think I'm getting my game in craven. I PMed you about that already.[/QUOTE]

It was pretty close with us trading leads, and then, as always, my team died in the 4th quarter. It actually started near the end of the 3rd, but I was still in the game til we got to the 4th.

It's amazing how well I play against my friends on this game compared to how badly I suck against you guys online.

[quote name='Matt Young']It was pretty close with us trading leads, and then, as always, my team died in the 4th quarter. It actually started near the end of the 3rd, but I was still in the game til we got to the 4th.

It's amazing how well I play against my friends on this game compared to how badly I suck against you guys online.[/QUOTE]

Maybe your friends just REALLY suck. ;)

there is a possible opening for the supersonics. anyone interested hit me up with a pm.

also to those still in this, should we just go ahead and start up the next season, or finish this one out?

How many games left? If it's only a few I say we try and finish it. Also, have you advanced the schedule yet? If you haven't and are doing it tonight, give my opponent the win. He contacted me about getting our game in, but I'll likely not be able to play for a while with finals.

Nah it doesn't really matter to me. Just flip a coin or something. Plus I'm trying to work on this history project that I'm probably not going to get in on time.

Alright, this is pathetic. We have 2 games played, people who pretty much have said they don't check this thread often enough and its just frustrating. I understand magilacudy and steve's reasons, but no one else has really given me a valid reason as to keeping this current league going over starting a new one and getting people in here who are willing to play their games in the time table given to them.

Once again, this directed at the individuals who have failed to contact me as to why their games have not been played. 2 of the 4 remaining games to be played won't be played, and thats fine thanks for saying something, even though the schedule should have been played out during the original 7 days. So I ask once again, do we start fresh or keep beating a dead horse?

I just dropped out of the league. I haven't been able to get on XBL regularly because of school and other commitments which added up to a lot of frustration.

Anyways, thanks for the games whoever I played against. Now hopefully whoever takes over the Sonics will have a better record than I did. lol

Good luck with finishing the rest of the league, or if you start a new one. Peace.

Craven, I'm ok with ending the league early, I'm in the same boat as everyone else with taking finals and projects for school. Seeing as that only our two games have been played after over a week of the schedule advancing, that's more than half of the people in the league and probably would just get worse the next few weeks. They could also be more interested in getting the new league started since this one was more of a practice league (plus I got owned by Chris' 3pt pro diff shooting, :lol: )

So if this is the last week, I just wanna say that this has been the best league I've been in and thanks to Craven for maintaining everything and to everyone that I played against for making it fun and competitive.

Hey matt, who is your back up team in the next league. randy already claimed the bulls in the midst of you and max calling the twolves. so any other team that isn't listed in the new thread is yours to take, if you aren't successful against max.

new thread to be posted soon.

bread's done
Back