NBA 2K9 League #2 3 Games due by 1-31=)

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ugh, alright so I am having 2 problems right now.

1. In game it says I can not connect to the 2k servers and they are down.
2. I can not seem to log into the online portion of 2k it keeps saying that my account is already link and to go back to the forums to sign in.

Any help with this?[/QUOTE]

You're gonna have to wait till the servers are back up since the only way to join a league is within the game. Hopefully it's just a temporary outage.

Alright, I need a invite of some sort beacuse no results are showing when entering the name of the league in game.

I can find it easy on the website but its not listed if I do a search.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're in the online lobby go to the menus and choose Leagues -> Join League. Next, press the yellow button to look up the league by name. Type cagleague2

Yeah, I tried searching for it and nothing is coming up. Maybe it gets taken off the public search when the league starts.

Ok, I am going to try today again to search for the league but I dont think it will show up. If I do get in I would be down with for games almost all day today. Just got off work and I will most likely be playing 2k9 all day anyway...or Skate 2.

Try to send me another invite though.

Alright, so I found out what the deal is.

You have to send a invite for me to accept I can not join a league that is already started unless invited.

Get with the inviting so I can get to playing. I can play all day today.

I assume there's no way for someone who's not an admin to invite you? If there is, let me know and I'll do it. I'm around to play today too, so it would be great to get a game in.

They are back up for me now and I'm in the lobby. Is it working for you?

edit...just got booted, fuck the 2k servers. I'll try again tomorrow

Me and WeavShow just played one heck of a game. He pretty much had the game in the pocket but committed a couple of turnovers at the end of the game that I capitalized on. I missed a key free throw that would've iced the game but he nabs the rebound, throws the Ball to a wide open Ray Allen and ties up the game with a 3 pointer 89-89. In OT my guys just ran out of gas and could not hit anything....I only had 1 FG in OT but I really don't care, I'm very satisfied with the way I played most of the game.

Awesome game Weav!

Seriously, that was the most fun I've had in a game for a long time. I don't think either of us ever led by more than 6 until the last couple minutes. Yeah, those turnovers at the end were awful. Thank god Ray bailed me out. I saved a couple replays and I'm gonna see if I can get them up on the board, although I'm not too sure how. Great game.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Did you ever get around to sending me that invite?[/QUOTE]

It still won't let any of the admins send out invites. I sent an email to 2K league support and I gotta wait till they get back to me.

I'm maxed out on Weavshow, but he seems to be the only guy avaliable to play when I play, or at least to respond. So I'll try this a diffrent way.

If anyone need to play the Pistons, please post your avaliablity through Friday so I can schedule a set time to get some games in . Im Seriously trying to play you guys but it seems like some of you dont even care about playing your games. This is especially shitty when we have guys posting daily who actually want to play in the league.

Thursday and Friday night I'm good to go.

Also, I haven't seen Matt Young and Dudedizzle around here for several days now. Let's get some games done fellas. XXX is right....just post your availability here so that way the rest can accommodate their schedule.

Goodfella, lets go for Thursday at 10pm eastern.

I am Avaliable most weeknights after 8pm. If you give me a solid time, I can try for a game as well.

I can play anytime on weekends. As for weekdays try to message me here or on xbl because I can't start games past 8 or 9 because I have classes on weekdays now. I can still play on weekdays from like 2-8 so yeah. xplosive I really want to play and you same for Goodfella. I can play at like 7 tonight most likely so if you can be on tonight.

Hwy Dudedizzle, if nobody else is around to play, wanna play a game at like 7? We've already finished our scheduled games, so if someone else can play, play them. But otherwise, I'd be down just for an exhibition game. I want revenge for that last loss.

Sure and actually I believe that we have one more game left because I've only played you twice. Add me to your queue and if not I'm still down for a normal game.
By the way, my mic is working again! :lol:
However, you might see that as bad news.

Edit: Nvm I see that you only get two games. I'll play you for fun tonight. And anyone who wants to play a cag game tonight too message me ASAP

Dudedizzle, I have homework to do so I cant play until 10pm at earliest tonight. I can play you tomorrow at 8 if you like.

Right before we trade Marion he does the only good thing he's ever done for Miami. Of course Dwyane was the reason he got a game winning dunk!
BUT WHO CARES?!?!
Jermaine O'Neal is in Miami. That's right we've got a new O"neal in the Heat's House.
And we finally got rid of the crap that came with Marion, Marcus Banks for the future talent and great dunker Jamario Moon. What a crazy trade. Jermaine was monster in Indiana, he hasn't been on a stint this year because frankly the Raptors SUCK and he didn't wanna go there!

Wade+Jermaine+Beasley better and starting = Miami Playoff Contenders.

League is going decent but I still cant seem to get into the league. I cant seem to replace the Hawks though.

bread's done
Back