• Jordan Melo M3
  • Jordan B’Loyal kicks
Outfits
  • Jordan XX2 (in two colour combos)
  • Jordan Authentic Game
  • Jordan New Classic Mesh
  • Jordan Rising Star
Courts
  • Melo’s Cloverdale (re-done in Melo’s H.O.O.D. movement style)
  • Perkins Park of Akron, Ohio
9th April

Courts
  • Rucker Park (confirmed as free)
http://www.xboxic.com/news/2629

PRICING

6 street legends + all the new jordan gear - 300 pts (i'm buying this)
Perkins Park (Lebron James court in Akron, Ohio) - 300 points (too much for me)
Rucker Park - FREE
retooled version of Carmelo's Court - FREE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviews

9.2/10 - EGM

9.0/10 - GameTrailers

9.0/10 - 1UP

9.0/10 - GameZone

8.8/10 - IGN

8.75 - GameInformer (Game of the Month)

8.5/10 - OXM

8.0/10 - GameSpot

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']What's up with all the wrinkles in the clothes.... I hate that about games.[/QUOTE]

you perfer cardboard pants?

Are brawls included in the game? I want to sucker punch an undrafted free agent, using Melo.

[quote name='gsr']Are brawls included in the game? I want to sucker punch an undrafted free agent, using Melo.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? The only point for brawls to be in this game is so you can jump into the stands and sucker punch so lowly fan ala Ron Artest.

[quote name='thamaster24']Anyone have the release date...

That dunk of Rips looks sick, and I can't wait to play this online[/QUOTE]

At the end of the trailer it stated that it was going to be released in February 07.

[quote name='CAG 79']I've always been a fan of the NBA Street series so I'm definitely going to be picking up this game.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

yea, the shorts are rediculously long...like they jumped in the pool, climed out, and started playin street ball...i mean...c'mon...steve nash looks rediculous in thsoe clown shorts

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I like the gameplay but the players look weird as hell... wade is a monkey?[/QUOTE]
its so wrong but that cracks me up

About the clothes, yeah, the wrinkles look stupid: most of the time these jerseys are very smooth, straight fabrics, almost angular, but at the same time loose and flowing..it's similar to animating hair, make it loose and flowing, have it move with the character..the wrinkles are a cheap way of adding texture

However, oh my god, I've never cared about street basketball games since NBA JAM TE when I was a little girl, they need to get the guy who goes "SLAMMMAAA JAMMAAAA REJEEECTED BOOM SHAKALAKA" and put him in this game

Those dunks were amazing, I can't wait til this is $16.96 at Circuit City!!

I can't justify this game's price tag with a small 360 backlog and Guitar Hero 2 coming out soon, maybe someone on CAG will hate it and trade it to me.

[quote name='sarausagi']Those dunks were amazing, I can't wait til this is $16.96 at Circuit City!![/quote]

Dont worry you shouldnt have to wait long. Game style looks old and played out.

All this hype makes me want to get this game plus the double dunk, i stopped following the series after the original nba street. After seeing the vids, it brought out the street ball gamer in me.

I played vol. 3, i just hope they didn't put that slow-mo gamebreaker with the 3 person alley. They need to change that, that's globetrotter stuff. I think they should customize each players gamebreaker.

[quote name='Acidbath42024']Dont worry you shouldnt have to wait long. Game style looks old and played out.[/quote]

if it's boring and uninteresting to you, why do you keep coming into this thread to bash on it?

this thread is for people looking forward to the game's release

[quote name='CAG 79']Does anyone know if Bobbito is going to be doing the commentary on this one?[/quote]

hmm, i dont think so...i havent heard of him returning, but he may be coming back as a surprise...dunno if that's good or bad though :lol:

[quote name='swetooth9']hmm, i dont think so...i havent heard of him returning, but he may be coming back as a surprise...dunno if that's good or bad though :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hope he does. I've gotten kinda used to him after he was in the previous two games. "Buttery Biscuits!"

i just want to find out if i should get it for ps3 or 360. hopefully ps3 will have the better graphics along with smoother framerates and gameplay

[quote name='akilshohen']After V3, I don't like the series much anymore. This looks better, but I liked when the game was more acardey[/QUOTE]

How is running on the backboard not arcadey?

i really really really hope they do a quick update and move al harrington and stephen jackson to the warriors roster. I was pissed because baron was a hornet in V3, so i hope they dont do the same with harrington and jackson, because theyre a HUGE upgrade over those other 2 bums

[quote name='furyk']How is running on the backboard not arcadey?[/QUOTE]
I'm mainly talking about the presentation. But I bet someone can run off the backboard in real life anyways.

bread's done
Back