NCAA Online Dynasty

Hey, I have some things to take care of right now but I should be back on tonight and most of the day tomorrow I'm free.

I somehow missed your message earlier. I have no clue how. Sorry. I'm available tonight whenever you are

Yea, it has been for me too. What about Sunday night, around 8pm? If something works out before then, cool, but at least we can have something set for now.

I'll try for Sunday at 8 but not 100% sure because I have a nephew's first birthday party that afternoon. I should be around quite a bit Saturday too.

Nah, not going to work for the next few nights. Have family in town for my son's birthday. We're going to Lego fucking Land tomorrow. Thursday or Friday night I would be free though if you are.

This is going to be a low scoring game, since I doubt either of us will be sharp. At least I got some NCAA in, but that is almost worse since it plays slightly different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a lot done at work so that's a good sign that I'll be leaving at a decent time. Would you be able to aim for a game around 745?

Sorry CC, I didn't see your msg from yesterday. My wife was pretty sick anyhow, so I was taking care of the kids most of the night. Tonight should work if you'll be around for like 10:30pm?

And now I'm sorry, just made plans to go to the movies....I'll definitely be on late night and will message you if you're still on. Otherwise, at least it's the weekend. All day Sunday is good for me. Should be around tomorrow too

It's cool..have a good time. I just bought a jump house for the little guy today, so we've been on that for hours..I'm getting exhausted anyways.

Ni No Kuni SPOILERS (although I think everyone that reads this thread played it already)

You were right. It opens up and gets a lot better around the time you get your ship. I played a lot yesterday and still feel like I have a lot to go. I just saved the purple dragon. As a side note, I absolutely hate when they send you back to Motorvikle to help a soul mate. Overall great time so far.

It needed the hype and buildup. My prediction for the Jets tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E&feature=player_detailpage

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a pretty even game, outside of our DBs. Mine was able to make the INTs when the ball was there and yours dropped a few. Good game as always, thanks man. Bills have all but secured their back to back SB wins by getting by their only competition in the playoffs.

CC, don't know if you got my msg on PSN or not, but if you can transfer commish over to me, I can finish off the season.

At this point, are you two in for another year still, or has it finally come to an end?

bread's done
Back