Need bregames coupon.

praystation

CAGiversary!
ANybody knows ANY discount code for bregames.com?
I have $121 worth of trade-in credit and I am looking at the Nintendo DS (new) with two new games (for $109). But my credit is not enough for the CRAZY-HIGH shipping cost. ANy body knows any code that can help me here? please?

How much is that crazy shipping, but great price on the DS, sry i cant help ya with the codes though. First time i've ever heard of this site

Never heard of that site? That's odd. You see. BRE games has been around for quite some time now (10 years +). ANd they used to have "buy back" advertisement on every mainstream gaming magazines (EGM, gamepro) too. The shipping is $19.99 for fedex ground. The warehouse is in Fresno CA.

I didn't know they were still in business . . . they did run a ton of ads and made themselves sound so easy.

They screwed me over on big package of SNES games that I sent in to them in the early 90s. They claimed I missed the 31st and all the prices had changed (it was close but no tracking) . . . then they got super picky and sent back one or two of my items (a rental sticker on the instruction book or some shit). So I also missed the bonus (extra $40 for 20 games).

Should have gotten something like $250 instead I got $150 and charged for 2 games they sent back. It was a learning experience.

[quote name='schultzed']I didn't know they were still in business . . . they did run a ton of ads and made themselves sound so easy.

They screwed me over on big package of SNES games that I sent in to them in the early 90s. They claimed I missed the 31st and all the prices had changed (it was close but no tracking) . . . then they got super picky and sent back one or two of my items (a rental sticker on the instruction book or some shit). So I also missed the bonus (extra $40 for 20 games).

Should have gotten something like $250 instead I got $150 and charged for 2 games they sent back. It was a learning experience.[/QUOTE]

I did a trade in special for Atelier Iris. I did get great trade in value for the crap games I sent, but they sent it over a week after it was released (was a pre-order.) On top of that they charged me almost $6 for first class USPS for shipping.

I have a few bucks credit I wish I could give you OP.

bread's done
Back