Need Help ASAP For a Projector!!!!

Hardbody1449

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all my fellow Cag's!!!!

We are trying to throw a Super Bowl Party with a Projector!!!!

Here is where i need help......

How can i hook my a cable signal to it????????

Thanks

Back of your cable box should have some sort of alternate output, like S-vid or composite. Use that and plug your cable box into your projector.

[quote name='Hardbody1449']JimmieMac You da man.....[/QUOTE]

I never get tired of hearing that, I mean, you think I would because I hear it so much, but no, I still love it.

Good luck with your game.

[quote name='rodeojones903']FYI there will be restocking fees during that time of the year just for people that buy TVs and projectors for the super bowl.[/QUOTE]

What are you? The fu(kin policy police? Restocking fees are for chumps that don't know how to make a big stink. My family's coat-of-arms is a shaking fist with the words "Bring me the manager" underneath it.

You bring the projector back, if they try to hit you up with a restocking fee you tell them that you're Hebrew and you don't even watch sports, then call them anti-Semites and rant about how your rabbi is going to be hearing about this when you go to menorah making class.

Poof

Fee waved.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You bring the projector back, if they try to hit you up with a restocking fee you tell them that you're Hebrew and you don't even watch sports, then call them anti-Semites and rant about how your rabbi is going to be hearing about this when you go to menorah making class.
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='JimmieMac']What are you? The fu(kin policy police? Restocking fees are for chumps that don't know how to make a big stink. My family's coat-of-arms is a shaking fist with the words "Bring me the manager" underneath it.

You bring the projector back, if they try to hit you up with a restocking fee you tell them that you're Hebrew and you don't even watch sports, then call them anti-Semites and rant about how your rabbi is going to be hearing about this when you go to menorah making class.

Poof

Fee waved.[/QUOTE]

What if they ask to see your wang?

[quote name='JimmieMac']What are you? The fu(kin policy police? Restocking fees are for chumps that don't know how to make a big stink. My family's coat-of-arms is a shaking fist with the words "Bring me the manager" underneath it.

Poof

Fee waved.[/QUOTE]

If you don't have the money for it, don't buy it.

bread's done
Back