nerdy geeky things, etc, ver.3.5 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Guess we know what the next OTT happens to be, if we kill it properly. :D[/QUOTE]
And I wonder who's responsible for getting you here? :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well the only way I see fit to celebrate all these events at once is an orgy.[/QUOTE]
I think subbie-poo and dcfox ruined orgies for the rest of us. :sad:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: Reminds me of my drunk days on CAG.

COngrats, Lulu![/QUOTE]
Thanks. I made it to my 21st birthday without drinking alcohol. Now hopefully my friends can help me to know when I should stop drinking.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Thanks. I made it to my 21st birthday without drinking alcohol. Now hopefully my friends can help me to know when I should stop drinking.[/QUOTE]

Welcome. I started at 19. I need to get drunk soon. I miss doing it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Welcome. I started at 19. I need to get drunk soon. I miss doing it.[/QUOTE]
but your brain cells are thanking you. As is your liver.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']but your brain cells are thanking you. As is your liver.[/QUOTE]

Just ask Trakan about my brain cells when I'm drunk. EEL. That's all I have to say.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Thanks. I made it to my 21st birthday without drinking alcohol. Now hopefully my friends can help me to know when I should stop drinking.[/QUOTE]

I made it past 22, and I've still only drank once. It helps that none of my friends drink much or at all.

Half of my friends want to see me drunk/high. They don't actively try to get me to do it, but they want to see it. They said that if I ever got on speed, I'd be standing in one of my schools hallways, completely naked, covered in blood, and surrounded by bodies.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Half of my friends want to see me drunk/high. They don't actively try to get me to do it, but they want to see it. They said that if I ever got on speed, I'd be standing in one of my schools hallways, completely naked, covered in blood, and surrounded by bodies.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can't say they don't know you. Did they happen to specify what percentage of the blood would be your own? :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']None. They think if I ever got on emphetamynes(sp?), I'd kill the world.[/QUOTE]

Hmm ... I'd imagine you'd injure yourself in the process, likely on purpose. :lol:

I must say i've always wanted to listen to my Pink Floyd under some type of influence or mindset...if only just once

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I must say i've always wanted to listen to my Pink Floyd under some type of influence or mindset...if only just once[/QUOTE]

Of course. There are some thing you just want to do while out of it. I for example, really want to play Rez while high. But not enough to actually break my streak and get high.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Of course. There are some thing you just want to do while out of it. I for example, really want to play Rez while high. But not enough to actually break my streak and get high.[/QUOTE]
I wonder which movies would be good to watch when your high?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I wonder which movies would be good to watch when your high?[/QUOTE]

THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to work on a crystal report I should have done earlier today and go to sleep.

Eh, fuck doing my work. Sleep sounds good though. :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
nah...that movie left such a bad taste in my mouth, I couldnt even drug myself to like it...maybe I should stick to menial tasks my first time around

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I want to see Requiem for a Dream while on heroin.[/QUOTE]
I think I'd kill myself if I saw Clerks on heroine, that movie is depressing as shit, and itd probably only enhance that

[quote name='Wshakspear']oops...i missed my two year anniversarry here...and now, back to sleep, and back to being SpottedNigel :)[/QUOTE]
Nice...Wshakspear, sick name dude

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Closing in on the high score on Texas HOld-Em...[/QUOTE]

Nobody cares. ;)

I stick poker in the same group as WWE, NASCAR, and country music.

It's not a good place to be. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nobody cares. ;)

I stick poker in the same group as WWE, NASCAR, and country music.

It's not a good place to be. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Man, I fake the computer good. got it to fold 10 times in a row.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I want to see Requiem for a Dream while on heroin.[/QUOTE]

I just want to see Requiem for a Dream. I keep hearing so much about it and people say it's really fucked up.. must see, along with Pi and Memento.. I think.

[quote name='Scorch']I just want to see Requiem for a Dream. I keep hearing so much about it and people say it's really fucked up.. must see, along with Pi and Memento.. I think.[/QUOTE]

REquiem and Memento were incredibly good, and I have Pi coming from DDD.

Ouch, I'm away for a few days and the Jailbait Appreciation Thread goes down. Oh well, at least I still have subbie to commiserate with. :lol:

fuck man. I was big pimpin in Texas Hold'em but I accidently hit submit. I wasn't even close to the submit button. I was just a little right of the call button. fuck

[quote name='DT778']fuck man. I was big pimpin in Texas Hold'em but I accidently hit submit. I wasn't even close to the submit button. I was just a little right of the call button. fuck[/QUOTE]

Yeah the computer isn't to bright is it? I got it to put in the max on a hand where it had Ace high.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Check out my Bubble Wrap score. :cool:

I think it's safe to say the game is broken. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

10 trillion?!?!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Sorry, DT, had to take my place at the top. Hope ya don't mind.[/QUOTE]
Punk bitch :boxing:

O'well it was a nice time we had :cry:. I will always remember you Texas Hold'em Poker Championchip Title.

Remember when we first met THPC title?

firsttimewemet5np.png

And how can I forget the 15 minutes I spent showing you off.

mymomsaysimstillthechamp6jf.png

Don't worry, I'll win you back.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Shits yeah son. I got's mad bubble poppin' skillz. :cool: :lol:
[/QUOTE]

If by "mad bubble poppin' skillz" you mean you went and watched a movie and forgot about the game, then your bubble poppin' skillz are mad indeed. :lol:

I must say I'm somewhat disappointed in all of you.
You mention all of those drinks, yet neglect the Long Island Ice Tea.
Tsk, Tsk.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Well, if you need help with that urge to kill yourself, make a thread. All the jackasses seem to flock to those.

...so, and im actually being serious here, is this a good or bad thing?

If good = Good riddance to her, you can do better!
If bad = Ya wanna talk about it? (pulls out Milano cookies)[/QUOTE]

yeah, thanks everybody...i don't know how serious it is...and because i see how other "break-up" threads go on here, i'm going to refrain from making one :lol:

whether it was good or bad, that remains to be seen...but i'd mostly say it was bad...dedicating 3 years to somebody and something, only for it to get thrown away like it was nothing can't be a good thing...but i'm not going to cry about it on or off of here...whether i'm with her in the future or without her in the future, life will always get better than what it is right now :whistle2:?

A healthy vantage point. Another important thing is to not this you're throwing everything away and coming out with nothing. If anything, you learned how to keep a woman happy enough to stay with you for 3 years. Even the worst experiences teach something.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']yeah, thanks everybody...i don't know how serious it is...and because i see how other "break-up" threads go on here, i'm going to refrain from making one :lol:

whether it was good or bad, that remains to be seen...but i'd mostly say it was bad...dedicating 3 years to somebody and something, only for it to get thrown away like it was nothing can't be a good thing...but i'm not going to cry about it on or off of here...whether i'm with her in the future or without her in the future, life will always get better than what it is right now :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Whats the difference between a baby's skull and a bowling ball?

The bowling ball doesn't wabble as much rolling down the lane.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Damn you Fark....
q: what's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a porsche?
a: i don't have a porsche in my garage.[/QUOTE] :lol: :applause:

i love dead baby jokes

i swear im going to hell...and i love it

i really can't stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back