Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC) for $7.99 plus $4.99 shipping at NewEgg

It hasn't even been a year yet since it's release and the price is already this low....wow. Must not be selling

anyway, good find op

great deal...too bad my PC won't even run this...oh well. I'll pick it up in another year once I get a new PC.

*after reading the min requirements, I bit. Hopefully this is as good as the first one.*

I guess it hasn't had the success of the first one (that's still going strong). Part of it is apparently that creating content for it is a lot harder, as I understand it.

It's still supposed to be good though...very tempting.

In case it ever comes back in stock....

I found it buggy to the point of being unplayable. My machine exceeded the requirements, but the only way it was playable in anything but slow-motion was to turn every setting to the lowest possible setting. Even then, combat was horrifically slow and glitch-filled. Maybe they've patched it since then, but I unloaded the game after owning it for less than a week -- it was just too frustrating to play.

I loved the first Neverwinter Nights, as well as the Knights of the Old Republic games -- but this one I just couldn't bare.

bread's done
Back